Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

how long it takes to get approval for 140 485 i got my labor approved already.

i am wating for mine , i am praying to god. i sent checks to my laywer for homeland security & stuff. just wating for replay.

any idea how long it will take please help me out thank you.

Missing my family back in country.

well I-140 took almost 22 days but u should be able to get ur travel document in 3 weeks... I-485 though no clue!!!!

Hi,
I got my approal today. But the PD is wrong. They put the recipet date for PD as well. Any one can help me what should I do. Do I have to apply again?

EB3 Engineer
PD October 2003
All world.

140 Approved

My 140 is approved from TSC. EB2 India.
RD 11/23/2005
AD 12/27/2005 (The only LUD I have seen is today that talked about the approval).

I-140 Approved, But ...

Filed I-140 on Nov 15th 2005, received Receipt Notice on 1st Dec, with receipt date of Nov 21st.

Online case status didn't showed anything until Dec 7th, 2005.
Now I got my Approval notice, approved Dec 8th, 2005, but still the online status has not been changed yet.

Could there be something wrong ??

Thanks..

the same happened to me. I filed Dec 6th, RD Dec 7th. On Dec 27th I got approval notice in mail dated Dec 20th. As of now, no change on online status. I think they are just not updating online; the same happened with our EADs.

I 140 backlog??

hi gopherhound,
I filed mine I140 in TX with receipt date of 12/15/05. However, on the online status, it says it will take 400 to 450 days to process currently?? and I 've seen people getting approval like yourself in 20 days?? wondering if you have the same message on online status(400 to 450 days)? or is it really the I-140 backlog just happen to my case???? :confused:
Please help...!!!!

kurph said:
hi gopherhound,
I filed mine I140 in TX with receipt date of 12/15/05. However, on the online status, it says it will take 400 to 450 days to process currently?? and I 've seen people getting approval like yourself in 20 days?? wondering if you have the same message on online status(400 to 450 days)? or is it really the I-140 backlog just happen to my case???? :confused:
Please help...!!!!
no your case is not in hand of immigration not back log centers,
after back log it your i140 goes to imm, i am also wating for my approval i hope i will get mine soon.

can some 1 tell me after getting recpit number, how long they take to give approval thanx

Fight against Retrogression--Join and Support

Dear Friends,

Join and Support the fight against retrogression

http://immigrationvoice.org

Lot of activities are going on to fight against EB retrogression.

The team is working with a professional lobbyist and we won't fail this time.

We will win the fight.We need everyone's support.

Benefits include:
Filing I-485 even if priority date is not current. Doing so would entitle us for an EAD that would give us flexibility for job opportunities.
Increasing the annual Green Card quota.
Eliminating/Reducing retrogression by recapturing unused visas and removing dependents from numerical visa limits.

Good luck.

Kurph

My receipt said the same thing....

"Your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received on December 7, 2005. We mailed you a receipt with information about processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

It was approved December 20th and I received the approval notice December 27th. Still no LUD online though?!

UN.
Thanks for your help. U are Guru. I must appricate.
Thanks for all hardwork u did for me. Any body need any help for I-140 please contact UnitedNation.

RFE on 140

Akthough my labor certification clearly states BS + 5 years of experiance and qualifies for EB2, I received the following RFE

" The beneficiary qualifies for approval as a third preference professional that additionally needed five years of experience. However, although a Master's or Bachelor's degree with progressive five years of experience was not required by labor certification for education, you checked "d" for member of the professions holding an advance degree

Please state if you meant to check "e". If not , please submit the memo, regulations, etc to support the minimum requirement of a bachelor's can be changed to a advanced degree by the presence of additional five years experiance. Additionally, please submit a copy of job posting that would let any U.S. worker with an advanced degree, but no experience, know they could have applied for position."

I am having a 5 years bachelors degree from IIT in chemical engineering and more than 20 years of experience out of which more than 5 years related to what is asked in labor certification. Has any body recieved similar RFE? I do not want to accept EB3. Please help.

Regards

Guys and Gals,

Pls. visit this website http://www.immigrationvoice.org/

This site is working on RETROGESSION ISSUES.

They are planning to :

---- HIRE a LOBBYING FIRM for this issue
---- Februaury is gonna be month for IMmigration bills and so they are maximizing their efforts to get some relief on this issue
---- ALSO working on BACKLOG REDUCTION issues
---- NEED $ 100 K to hire a lobbying firm....They have collected $ 12 K till now.

Pls. support them and contribute them for their cause.

Remember , we won't be able to apply 485 unless retrogession issue is resolved......and getting EAD would take lot of years...Also our spouses would be stuck at home without any jobs............

What is LUD ??

I'm new to the I-140 discussion forum, See there are multiple reference to LUD.. Surfed through the forums, but could not find any details.
What is LUD??

THey are over $18,000 now and i made my second contribution today. I am trying to convince all people on H1Bs i know to make that a conrtibution. ALL you PLease Support and contribute at immigrationvoice.org to help all of us

QUOTE=javaconsultant]Guys and Gals,

Pls. visit this website http://www.immigrationvoice.org/

This site is working on RETROGESSION ISSUES.

They are planning to :

---- HIRE a LOBBYING FIRM for this issue
---- Februaury is gonna be month for IMmigration bills and so they are maximizing their efforts to get some relief on this issue
---- ALSO working on BACKLOG REDUCTION issues
---- NEED $ 100 K to hire a lobbying firm....They have collected $ 12 K till now.

Pls. support them and contribute them for their cause.

Remember , we won't be able to apply 485 unless retrogession issue is resolved......and getting EAD would take lot of years...Also our spouses would be stuck at home without any jobs............[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
How many days to get a receipt notice

We applied for I140/485 on Jan 12th. How many days does it take to get receipt notice?

How many days to get AP approved?

Jadoo85

jadoo85 said:
We applied for I140/485 on Jan 12th. How many days does it take to get receipt notice?

How many days to get AP approved?

Jadoo85

it took 10 days to get mine... u should get it sometime soon.... but the usually send it to ur lawyer and if you dont have one to ur employer