Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Wow EB2 is quick! I envy you :p
msatl said:
Just wanted to drop in and tell the friends at this thread that the PP stamping experience at ATL was smooth and simple. Don't take any camera phones in, and if want to change the last name of the spouse, it is quite possible and take marriage certificate.

satish,

140 RFE was for EVL and W-2 for 2003. the lawyer essentially re-submitted the same EVL originally provided at the time of application and also did a 'calculation' based on EVL to reflect the total work exp.

good luck to you and all.

Updated my info

Updated my info.

PS:praytx,you had changed the name of the excel sheet.I have added your info to the one we were using before.

added my info

---------------------------------------
EB3
140 RD - 08/31/2004
140 AD - ??
485 RD - 08/31/2004 - ??
FP - ??
EAD - Approved - 09/20/2004
AP - Approved - 09/25/2004

Labor Filed Date 9/23/2002

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed

Hi,
I saw my last update date has changed and today's date is visible on the uscis.gov website.
How do I know what the update was? Whether it was an RFE or an approval? WIll I get an email since I have set email on on the uscis.gov website?
Or do I contact USCIS to get the details?
My employer sponsored the application and the lawyer is my company's lawyer so honestly nothing better than a dumb messenger. I would like to get the information any way, other than contacting the lawyer.

-lrugnevm

Adding My Info

Hello Guys,

I have just added my info.

Just waiting to see what happens with my I-140.

have a good one

satfrank

Don't worry about the last updated date

I see my last update was changed but no need to worry coz there might be some internal processing. Good thing is they looked at your file and hopefully approval is on its way. Knock the woods ...

lrugnevm said:
Hi,
I saw my last update date has changed and today's date is visible on the uscis.gov website.
How do I know what the update was? Whether it was an RFE or an approval? WIll I get an email since I have set email on on the uscis.gov website?
Or do I contact USCIS to get the details?
My employer sponsored the application and the lawyer is my company's lawyer so honestly nothing better than a dumb messenger. I would like to get the information any way, other than contacting the lawyer.

-lrugnevm

Updated with my info

Got my I-140 yesterday.. :) :)

Labor Sub EB-3 Concurrent
I-140 ND 06/01/2004 AD 01/18/2005..
EAD ND 06/01/2004 AD 07/16/2004
AP 06/01/2004 AD 06/14/2004
FP ??
I-485??

Job Transfer

Hi Gurus,
I applied my I140/485 from TSC in Dec 2004. My EAD and AP approved this month. I got a project in Chicago area. Actually i asked my employer to continue filing taxes in Atlanta (Georgia), but they don't agree. My question is what happens to my case? Is my process will go in TSC or move to other Service Center?

If anyone of you had similar situation, please tell me what happend to your case?

thanks
Sai1234.