Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

Still, are they following priority date for I-140/485 ?

For instance, My priority date is 2001, and filling my 140/485 now. Still I will be under the date ??. What would be the date for 140/485 processing !

Thanks for your help !

will_get_there said:
priority date is when you applied for State Labor.

will_get_there

Priority date is used for visa numbers only

I don't think priority date has a a bearing nowdays since all EB categories are current. The RD/ND are more meaningful nowdays. PD was meaningful when one had to wait after getting 140 approval before his PD can become current and AOS application can be filed.

will_get_there

A Question ?????

hello guys,

I am new to this group. I have just filed my I-140/I-485 from Texas center. I will updated my reciept date in the xls file.

I have one question though, One of friend told me that USCIS is giving tought times for applicants who have 3 years of degree. He told me that couple of his friends application (Nebraska Centre) got RFE for education.

Does anyone knows anything about this ?. Please enlightened...

Thanks in Advance,
Hudakchullu.

I have a 3 yr Bachelor's too. Should not be a problem as long the EE looks OK and it matches the educational requirement on the LC.

First FP Notice Received

I just got our (me & my wife) FP notice from TSC thru mail today, scheduled on Oct. 13, 2004. LUD did not change.

I-140/485 ND: Apr. 06, 2004
I-140/485 AD: ???
I-131 AD: June 17, 2004
I-765 AD: (RFE) Jul. 30, 2004

Wow!!! FPs for 2004 cases

This is great. So everyone who filed 485 in 2004 should expect FP notice soon now. This is cool man !! After FP how long should it take for the concurrent approval - like 6 months or so ??? :D :D :D

Go... TSC ...Go

in six months?

By the new rule, isn't approval 6 months from date of filing and not from FP date :p :p
although we passed the 6 month time :)

Concurrent I140 & I485 Vs CP

I will be filing my I140 pretty soon with TSC.

My question to the group is "Which option is quicker between concurrent 140/485 versus CP?" I mean based on latest developments which method would get you the GC "in hand" the fastest?

Thanks,
DG :confused:

Hi Gurus,
As per attorney my Papers were sent TCS on 24th August and yet has not received Receipts. Also they told me that Package sent through regular Mail...... Does all attorney do the same.. I'm worried about lost or INS has not received it.
The bad thing is Attorney used Check by his law Firm not Company not personal, So I don't know what's going on?

Please advice...

Thank you