Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

RE: AP approval

The email notification says: "Application Type: I131 , APPLICATION FOR BCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT Current Status: On July 2, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.". I am not sure about when I read "or registration of this case..." I called customer service and they said that is an approval.

Guys, when you have cases approved, does it say like that?

Anyway, no EAD yet. I am really anxious about getting finger print. My lawyer said for the cases filed after 4/30/2004 could get approved in one year with the new process under the Omaha Memo.

AP approval

In my case, the notice date was 04/26/2004, AP status got updated on the 4th of June indicating that the approval notices were mailed out. The AP status got updated again on 14th of June with the same content. I called the service center on 29th as I had not received the parole papers. Finally I learnt that my attorney got them.

The EADs were approved on 06/24/2004, and received on the 26th.

Any Clue ???

I have 2 cases of 140 Filed at TSC with both RD as 06/09/2003. The LUD in one case being shown as 6/13/2003, whereas in other case it is shown as 05/05/04, Any clue why would they be touching or not touching cases that are filed on the same date, in same center.. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Appreciate, replies.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I140 I485 concurrent filed, waiting for receipt

My lawyer said that the cases for me were filed concurrently last week. Have not got receipt yet. I will update the forum once I do.
It is exciting to know that the cases could be approved less than a year!

I have tried to input my details in the spreadsheet, but somehow my computer freezes everytime I work on that file.

My applications (I140, I485, I765 and I131) were received by CIS on June 14, 2004.

AOS & CP together?

I see in the EXCEL sheet, Wish_140 has two records one as EB2-concurrent filing and other EB3 Consular processing.

Can anyone confirm that above is possible to do? Is that means that EB2 person can enjoy both the CP and AOS routes by opting one with EB2 and other with EB3.

through spouse ...

if one is filing GC for self and spouse also files, one GC can go for 485 and other for CP, so this is possible.

However same person cannot file a AOS and a 485 on the same 140.

will_get_there

AOS & CP both together

Thanks will_get_there

I know a person who has filed I-140 in EB2 & EB3 both together and USCIS has accepted. Now question is if he chooses one for AOS and other for CP. Will it be possible? Why not to take advantage of both routes if it is there.

Wish_140,

Can you give us more information about your two filings (records in EXCEL sheet)?

Any idea?

If I file my I-140 & I-485 concurrently and decide to move to counselor processing while I-410 is still pending (by filing I-824). Is it possible without affecting priority date for my I-140?

Wait for 140 approval before filing 824

I guess u will have to wait for 140 approval before you can apply for 824 to convert the case to CP. In my view it is a waste of time as TSC is approving 140 and 485 together now.

U r better off with 485.

will_get_there

New to the List

please add me to the list

my details(myself & spouse)
140/485/131/765 (RD 06/14/04,ND 06/15/04)
AP(myself) AD(07/08/04)

spiderman2 added

spiderman2,

I have added ur. record to the tracker.

you got AP approval for self in record 23 days. What abt. EAD and AP for ur. wife ??

Not sure wht TSC behaves in such a erratic manner. I got my AP approval and my kid's AP in about 60 days however my spouse's approval came in 120 days.

will_get_there

No FP for 04s

Guys,

Going by the list so far it seems that a lot of late 03 filers got their FP notices within 3-5 months. This trend seems to have stopped now. I do not think any 04 filer has gotten a finger printing notice yet. If there are some 04 filers that have gotten FP notices please let us know.

Have a great weekend.

saras76

I had put my AP approval date in the spreadsheet before, but it doesn't show up in the latest one here uploaded by will_get_there.

In any case, our AP approval date (for myself and my wife) is 07/08/04. RD 06/14/04.

Experts please reply.........

Guys,

Need clarification on my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP filing, I don't know if it's
my attorney's stupidity or my lack of knowledge.

Below are my details:

Employer Location: Tennesse (Texas Region.)
Client site: New Jersey (Working since labor filing)
Residence: I live in New Jersey. (Since 4 yrs)
Labor Applied/Approved: Tennesse/Atlanta in May 2004 after 2 1/2yrs wait.

I was expecting my attorney to file my I-140/I-485/EAD/AP
at Texas center based on approved labor from Tennesse/Atlanta
and my employer location. But, they filed it at Vermont Center on
June-16. :confused:

When I repeatedly asked for my receipt numbers:
I got a response from my attorney saying, "My papers were mailed
Vermont and the CIS returned my I-485 requesting to file
at local Newark office. Attorney filed I-485 at local Newark office
on July-2."

Question:
I am confused,
Is it valid to file at different Region when my labor was approved
from Atlanta/Texas region?

I have sent an email to my attorney asking the same question?
Still waiting for her response.

Expert opinion on it would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: