Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

added my info

I added my info. I don't know what "Notice Date" means. Can somebody explain me about notice date. - Thanks.

I used to work for a Consulting Company and they filed my Labor way back in Dec 2001- GA - state,
March 2003-Atlanta-Regional.
We should hear about its outcome anyday now.

I changed jobs 2 years ago and joined the Client I was consulting for as a Full time employee - With everybody's consent.

The labor process was continued through the Consulting Company.

I checked with the consulting company couple of months ago if they could continue my GC process as a case for future employment and they said that the only way it would work is if I could be on their payroll when the papers for I-140 / I-485 are filed and be with them till I-140 is approved that could be around a year or so.

I initially was on H1 through Consulting Company
The H1 was transfered from Consulting Company to Client when I joined the client.
If I join the consulting company again we will have to do a H1 transfer again.

I had a couple of questions regarding all of this - it is a pretty long message but if anyone could take the time and help me out it would mean a lot to me.

1. Is that the only way out to continue GC through a past employer i.e. join them again, I keep hearing about future employment GC but my Consulting Company doesn't seem to think that as a possible way of moving things ahead.

2. If I do join them again in the same position - does the salary matter - that was the first company I ever worked with and the terms were different now I think it would be directly based upon the rate of the projects we get and so the salary could fluctuate etc. Does that matter? At what point during the application of I140 / I485 do we need to show the pay stubs of the company we are working for - if at all? Infact at what point of the entire GC process do they check the salary? Anyone can say anything then?

The lawyer for the consulting company is very methodical so maybe he tries to send all possible documents - but I just wanted to know - mostly about when do Paystubs come into play during I140 and I 485 stage.

Thanks in advance for all your responses - I hope there are any :)

Hello Everyone.

Here is one more case of 140 Pending for more than year.

Getting a decent job offer, but can't join as AC21 is not suitable option for me, :(

140 (EB2) - ND 06/06/03 RD 06/09/03 AD 00/00/00
485 - ND 06/06/03 RD 06/09/03 AD 00/00/00
EAD/FP/AP - ND 06/06/03 RD 06/09/03 AD 08/08/03

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
atl-la-bore said:
I added my info. I don't know what "Notice Date" means. Can somebody explain me about notice date. - Thanks.

I think, if you see the USCIS Receipt, you will find all the dates,

Good Luck

could some one update my details

KPK EB3 concurrent
RDate NoticeDate
485 6/7/2004 6/8/2004
140 6/7/2004 6/8/2004
EAD 6/7/2004 6/8/2004
AP 6/7/2004

AP Approved

Advance Parole approved
As we need to travel on 6/25/04 we are keeping our fingers crossed for approval, thank god it was approved in time.
updated the excel sheet
I140 RD:- 4/16/04
I485 RD:- 4/16/04
I765 RD:- 4/16/04 QD:-6/8/04 answered query:- 6/18/04
I131 RD:- 4/16/04 AD:- 6/18/04

Thanks

My AP approved...

My AP approved on June 10.
AP receipt date is April 2, 2004. Spreadsheet updated.

KPK's info also added...

Question on the web based status at USCIS

Folks,
Recently I received my SRC numbers from my attorney for I-140 and I-485. I got my wife's I-485 SRC number too. When I use the USCIS website to check the status based on these numbers, I get valid replies for my I-140 and my wife's I-485. But my I-485 receipt number gives the following error.
-----------
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the service center where you submitted your application.
------------------------
Has anyone else seen this kind of problems. Should I just allow one more week or so before calling the Texas center?

Thanks in Advance,

ognep

Question regarding Eb2 category

Hi,

Which stage of Green Card (I140 / I485 / both) use EB2 category? Is it faster when compared to EB3 in TSC?

Also, one of my friend got a preapproved labor as somone left our company. What is the process? Does he have to transfer labor onto his name or just go ahead and apply for I140 and I485 concurrently.

Thanks!

atl-la-bore said:
Hi,

Which stage of Green Card (I140 / I485 / both) use EB2 category? Is it faster when compared to EB3 in TSC?
EB2 can be used if you have Masters degree or a Bachelors Degree and five years experience. This is called Advanced Degree or Exceptional Ability. When you file for 140, at that time itself, you can file as EB2 or EB3. Some people file both.
atl-la-bore said:
Also, one of my friend got a preapproved labor as somone left our company. What is the process? Does he have to transfer labor onto his name or just go ahead and apply for I140 and I485 concurrently.

Thanks!
He can go ahead and file for his 140. This is called using a substitute labor. Use a lwayer to do the paperwork. Dont do it yourself.

Status update

EADs approved yesterday. The wording of the email (received today) is:

On June 21, 2004, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.

The AP status got modified again. Earlier we got emails that they were approved as of 06/04/2004, but the latest status reads as if they were approved on 06/14/2004.

Spreadsheet updated.

Question for Prosix

Prosix, As I know you from the ATLANTA DOL Thread.

Can you please post what happend to your I-140 application.

I'm asking just to find out, is there any significance difference in processing time between the Concurrent ( or Semi Concurrent ) And CP.

Or is it same in both the cases..

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks

140 Question

I am planning to apply for 140/485 concurrently. My LC was approved recently May 2004. My Company didn't filed for Tax Return for 2003 Year.

Will there be any problem's for 140's filing if the company submit the previous years (2002 and 2001) tax return with 140 filing.

Will it be OK to sending the extention document of Tax return 2003 along with 2002 and 2001 return???

Thanks in Advance
ANR