Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

This is weired..

My HR showed me I-140 receipt today...It was from TX Center...the attorney had told my HR the appln was sent to NSC...may be they forwarded my appln to TSC.
I work in my company's HQ in Chicago and I always thought if you are in IL, 140 will be processed by NSC....looks like I was wrong...Oh well I am not complaining

Any ways here are the case details for tracking purpose.

Hi

sdrblr said:
My HR showed me I-140 receipt today...It was from TX Center...the attorney had told my HR the appln was sent to NSC...may be they forwarded my appln to TSC.
I work in my company's HQ in Chicago and I always thought if you are in IL, 140 will be processed by NSC....looks like I was wrong...Oh well I am not complaining

Any ways here are the case details for tracking purpose.

Hi Sdrblr,
How/where did u get the LUD date? How can I find one? I am new to this posting, I will read this thread from begening though. Hopefully, will find some info on LUD.
-GCCovet.

for Tracking-Creative10

Hi Creative10,
I am new to this thread. My lawyers recently filled I-140 petition on my behalf. Please update the tracker. I appreciate your efforts for maintaining the tracker.

Name: GCCovet
PD= 05-10-04 RIR LC EB3
04-07-06 LC certified
05-01-06 Filed I-140
I-140 RD= 5/10/2006 @ TSC

I have registered in USCIS email notification with my SRC case number. Is this where I will get LUD information?

Once again, thank you for maintaining the tracker.
-GCCovet

GCCovet said:
Hi Sdrblr,
How/where did u get the LUD date? How can I find one? I am new to this posting, I will read this thread from begening though. Hopefully, will find some info on LUD.
-GCCovet.

if you have your SRC/ LIN #, you can register on USCIS website to get automatic notification when there is any updated on the case. When you login to your acct, you will also see LUD.

Thank you

sdrblr said:
if you have your SRC/ LIN #, you can register on USCIS website to get automatic notification when there is any updated on the case. When you login to your acct, you will also see LUD.

Thank you very much. I have registered on USCIS website. Hopefully, I will get that info then.

Thanks again.
-GCCovet

Hi All,
My case is CA EB2 ND 01/10/06 transferred to TSC on 03/22/06 with priority date of Aug 2005. There has been No change in status since then. I have seen an exact case being approved(gc_2006 on May 8th 2006). It does not look like my case has even been touched else I would have received an LUD email.

Can u experts please let me know when I can expect the approval or what is the manner in which TSC is handling the cases. I dont see any pattern in the approvals.

I-140 time frame?

Hi everyone...

My sponsor applied me for I140.

Details as follows:
Receipt date: 3/22/06
Last Updates : 5/5/06 (transfered to TSC)
5/10/06 (message says it will take 400 to 450 days in
processing this kind of case)

Any recent experiences out there...will it really take that long? Pls. share.Thanks in advance...god bless!

I140 approved..Moving on

I140 approved.. Moving on concurrent folks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Here is morning update as of May 16,2006..4.02.24AM received wonderful email(s) in 3 + 2 patterns.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC0526050XXX

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 16, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Thanks a lot everyone in this thread for keeping information updated. Yesterday, received email about LUD of 400-450 days. And this morning, received email as above.

Good luck to all. Keep faith in god and continue good karma...

----------------------------------
CSC EB-2 Concurrent
LC PD:01/30/2002, LC Approved : September 2005
I-140 RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05 TXD 03/22/2006 AD 05/16/2006
I-485 RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
EAD RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
AP RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
FP Notice: 10/15/05, FP Done: Nov 19

Rfe

Has anyone here received a RFE from TSC for 140 and how long it took for the approval after you submitted the response to RFE..

thanks in advance

how to get LUD email?

Waiting_LC_GC said:
I140 approved.. Moving on concurrent folks.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, Here is morning update as of May 16,2006..4.02.24AM received wonderful email(s) in 3 + 2 patterns.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: WAC0526050XXX

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On May 16, 2006, an approval notice was mailed. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please speak to an Immigration Information Officer during business hours.

Thanks a lot everyone in this thread for keeping information updated. Yesterday, received email about LUD of 400-450 days. And this morning, received email as above.

Good luck to all. Keep faith in god and continue good karma...

----------------------------------
CSC EB-2 Concurrent
LC PD:01/30/2002, LC Approved : September 2005
I-140 RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05 TXD 03/22/2006 AD 05/16/2006
I-485 RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
EAD RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
AP RD:09/27/05 ND:10/04/05
FP Notice: 10/15/05, FP Done: Nov 19

Hi,

Congratulations on your I140. Do you get email notice simply for LUD? I only get notice if the case is approved.

Moving along...

Got my FP notice on 5/12/06 and the appointment is set for 5/25/06.

Thanks for keeping this forum alive :) . It helps a lot to set expectations.

My I-140 appears to be approved on 05/10/06. I also did FP on 05/03/06. Other info is in my sig.
I was on vacation and did not check notifications. Big surprise to me. Good luck to you all!

One doesn't get email notifications for LUDs. Only for approvals.
cobv2006
Please see attached spreadsheet to get an idea about processing times. The message from USCIS is a general message.

AP got approval

Hi Creative10,

On May 16, I got my AP approval notice.

Now I am waiting for my turn on I140.

Thanks,

Approved

Our case has been approved on 5/12/06. They say approval notice is in the mail. Thanks to all of you for sharing lots of valuable information and tips. After 6 years and total of 3 unsuccessful applications finally we got the card. Previously we lost our applicationS due to changing jobs or company closings. The 4th application under PERM (my wife) went pretty fast. I wish the same ending to all of you. I will update you when we receive the card.

EB2 WORLDWIDE CONCURRENT
RD 2/13/06 AD 5/12/06

I-485 approvals

Congrats partagas and also LaborSubConcurr. They are the latest who received I-485 approval.

Here's a quick update on the tracker for these two (fast) I-485 approvals.
LaborSubConcurr didn't give too much detail, only I-140/I-485 filing date and I-140/I-485 approval date (one some day).

Looks like concurrent filers can get ready to receive Greencards this summer.

sdrblr said:

SDRBLR
Mine is pretty much the same as yours. NSC forwards apps to TSC based on area of your expertise.

Immigration Reform - Petition..

This should be circulated thru a petition as much as we can.. please forward thru e-mail..
---------------------------------------------------------
Immigration and the long term viability of the American Dream.

Respected Sir/Madam,

Greetings!

We, the undersigned, are signing this online petition to express our views regarding the ongoing Immigration debate. Immigrants desiring to come to America have in some way or the other come across the term "The American Dream". Simply put, it is the United States' ability to attract talent from around the world, provide an environment for entrepreneurship and technological development and a society with high living standards. For the American dream to remain viable, the United States congress needs to seriously consider the Immigration reforms that are being brought forward. Below are few key points relevant in this discussion.

Legal immigrants in the United States mainly constitue intellectual talent from around the world who are generally professionals like Software engineers and doctors. These category of Immigrants have had no desire to move to countries like Mexico, El-Salvador, Cuba or Haiti. If the United States encourages illegal immigrants from these countries, it is going to be less attractive for the intellectual immigrants to come to the United States. Because if left unchecked the United States is going to be like one of these countries.

Today, it is no secret that India and China are becoming hotbeds for economic progress and technological advancement. If America does not maintain its attractiveness to this global intellectual resource pool, it is going to negatively affect the prosperity of the United States, while the talent moves towards India and China.

Some of the brightest students in the United States universities are immigrants from countries like India and China. There is no incentive for these students to stay back resulting in an outward brain drain.

More and more intellectual immigrants who are currently in the United states legally, are considering going back to their homelands because of the hassles legal immigrants face in gaining long term legal status. Many are on visa programs like H1-B which is valid only for 6 years.

Legal immigrants mainly employed in the United States through H1 and L1 visas pay on an average between $20,000 and $40,000 annually in income taxes.

Legal immigrants contribute significantly in driving the United States economy with their superior buying power.

Legal immigrants pay huge amounts of money to the Immigration dept for visas, visa renewals, employment authorization cards, Advance paroles and various other fees to maintain legal status. Illegal immigrants do not pay any fees or taxes and the government is considering handing out Citizenship to them.

All our lives, we have been taught to never jump a line and to patiently wait in line for your turn. Today, illegal immigrants are allowed to jump the line and get ahead of all the legal immigrants who struggle hard with burdensome documentation to maintain legal status. It takes a legal immigrant about 10 years to get citizenship, whereas for illegal immigrants, there is no debate about visas or green cards or permanent residence, instead the talk is about granting straight citizenship. How is this fair to all the legal immigrants waiting in line?

Legal immigrants today are divided into two groups. One group is questioning the attractiveness of America as more and more illegal and uneducated immigrants dilute the living standards and quality of life in America. With emerging markets providing greater oppurtunity and stability they are considering moving to these countries. The second group still believes that America is the place to be, but unfortunately, the legal immigration system is so inefficient, backlogged and slow that they are forced to leave in despair. Either way, both groups are leaving the United States.

We as a group of legal intellectual immigrants are not opposed to Immigration reform, but strongly believe in a better process. A process which would be beneficial to the United States. If the United States were a corporation, it would only make sense to recruit the top level intellectual immigrants as citizens, that would move the corporation forward with huge profits. Instead the move United States is considering is akin to hiring 12 million janitors; sure the place will be clean, but America will be poor and bankrupt.

Please forward this message widely so that it reaches the senators and the US congress.

Hope for the best,
Legal Intellectual Immigrants.

Roorkeewala said:
SDRBLR
Mine is pretty much the same as yours. NSC forwards apps to TSC based on area of your expertise.

Can you please elaborate on this...what do you mean by "area of your expertise"