Texas Consolidated I140 Tracker

LUD for I-140

NIW-Nov 04 said:
Congratulations !!

Did you notice any LUD(s) prior to your I-140 notice LUD?

You should be getting EAD and FP soon say within 3 weeks time.

Please answer my questions above.

Thanks
I may not answer your previous question. Here it is: 140 LUD changed in 5/15. Then, the next day, the text message was changed and I received e-mail, LUD then changed to 5/16. That's all....

More LUDs

I got so many LUD, 04/08; 04/28; 05/05; 05/10; 05/11; 05/12; 05/13; 05/20

I think my case was tranferred to TSC on 04/28 and received by TSC on 05/05

Not a concurrent filing regular I-140 filed with VSC on 03/30 (RD) ; 03/31 (ND)

alien1372 said:
Thanks creative and DesiVidesi for your valuable inputs.

Well, I applied for myself (single here!), I did not apply for EAD, as my h1b still has 3-4 years to go. That way, lawyer said, even if I140/I485 is denied, I will still have valid H1B that way and can reapply.
Pls let me know if that's not the correct way to go!

Both I140 and I485 receipt notice has 2/3/2006 as RD/ND.

By the way, do they inform me if there is RFE or just my company or just the lawyer?

Thanks,
Alien

About your first question, it would be better if someone else (more knowledgeble or another attorney) answered that question.

If there is an RFE, your online status on USCIS site (where you can register) will tell you that 'additional documents' have been asked. Which means that you've got an RFE. However, what documentation has been asked, will only by known to your attorney who'll receive a mail by post from USCIS.

KMax said:
This sucketh! RD's after mine are getting approved, and I don't even have a change in LUD! :rolleyes:

Patience is a virtue ;)

Happened in my case too. Many I-140's with RD's after mine were either approved or 'RFE'd and mine was in a limbo.

Well mine is under RFE now but atleast that has been a kind of solace for me to know that atlast my case has been touched.

KMax said:
Uh-oh! My case has a LUD today, 05/22/06! Fingers crossed!

Kmax,

It's seems to be good news ahead by tomorrow. Questions for you: Why you didn't the file I-485 with I-140 even though your PD is current?

Thanks

IN2006
Based on your Receipt dates and the TSC processing times, I would say you should receive your I131 (AP) approval sometime this week and your I 765 (EAD) approval late this week or early next week
Good luck!!
Latest updates attached~

What is LUD...

I read Juntas and Kmax's comments about them getting LUDs is that a letters INS sends u ...... As far as Juntas case is concerned he mentions that the 400 days message is considered as lud...if so i had that message since last 15 days... please let me know guys

RFE today

I got RFE today. e-mail says they mailed a letter to lawyer yesterday ( 05/22 ) and it has details on what additional information has been requested.

Unfortunately I don't know if the RFE is for my EB2 or EB3 case. I will wait for the lawyer to receive the letter.

got LUD for a few days already

Hi,

I got an LUD on I140 last Friday (5/19) and have not got anything else yet. Hopefully I will get an approval soon.

got LUD for a few days already..me too

Hi Guys,
Even I have this status on my case...
On May 9, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 400 and 450 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete.

...waiting for I140 approval.
Just wondering is it gonna be sooner ????

PD--06/05/2003
Labor approved -- 11/05/05
I140 Filed-- 03/24/06.

Hi,

My status showing the following message, It means, Is it approved ?

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

On May 18, 2006, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Applied on April 26th to NSC and moved to TSC
LUD on 19th
EB3

laborpain01 said:
Chishaol congrats on your approval...whats your receipt date...??

Hi,

My receipt date is 4/3/06. EB2 worldwide, concurrent filing. Got everything else except for i485 now.

Thanks,

I140 approvals for EB2 cases are now at 66%. TSC seems to be on a roll with respect to I140 approvals. Funnily enough, the processing chart stillindicates Jan 19 for I140 cases. I guess they are still reeling under the CSC onslaught of cases.
Congratulations chishaol