talk to IIo and got to know interview date

Dude,

It is not really a receipt notice like the one you get from VSC or TSC. It is just a payment reciept like the one you get at the grocery store telling you that you have paid the fees. I usually get this in a couple of weeks.

neha, the best thing for you to be comfortable is to make a visit to the Houston office. I know it is hard, but it should help you to make the decesion on how to apply. At least for the first time untill you know exactly how they work. I highly recommend that.

I also hope other members on the forum could shed somelight to help out.

Good luck,

Wella

Can we use the receipt that we receive (like the one you received) to get an intrim EAD after 3 months or is it 3 months from the actual Receipt date. Just curious though.

later.

any updates guys

Wella/Wimbledon...

any updates?? did u hear anything yet??

later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding I765

Wella,

Under the question 11 of the I765 document, Which INS Office, What do I need to put?? I thought i should put St. Albens, VT. But when I called my attorney, the paralegal told me that I need to put my EAC number that shows up on my EAD card. Please correct me if am worg..

later.

neha,

In my case I put Houston District office since I had my last EAD issued at houston.

I am not sure I understand why the paralegal is saying to put the EAC number.

Donn't know if this helps.

Good luck!

Wella

Thanks Bud. Did you get a receipt notice for the EAD renewal. am not asking bout the receipt that you already received. am planning to mail my EAD application to Houston Office next week.

later.

I bet wimbledon is working on something. Whatever it is, I hope he succeeds. We all need some sort of abreak. We nee all the help we can get.

good luck ya all

Wella

Could you please tell me what all documents do I need to submit for an I-131 (Advance Parole). I believe the fee is $110 right. Please lemme know.

1- Copies of previous AP
2- Two photographs
3- Copy of the I-94
4- The other standard stuff: copy of I-485 receipt, transfer, etc...
5- and ofcourse the application and fees

Please check the BCIS (now US CIS) website for a complete list and where to file.

good luck dude

Thanks

Thanks for your help dude. I appreciate it. I called my paralegal and they told me that I need to arrach the I-485 and the transfer letter. Is it mandatory to include the copies of the previous I-131 and the I-94??

later.

Dude,

My attorney asked me to attach a copy of the I-94 and a copy of the pervious advance parole document (not the previous application). I did exactly what he said. I do not know if different lawyers have different opinions on this matter, I do not know. I don't think it will hurt to attach them. But that is my opinion.

Dude, remember I am not a lawyer. I am just saying what happend in my case. May be you need to do more research, or ask the paralegal again about the copy of the I-94 and old AP.

Best of luck my friend...

Wella

Thanks friend. I decided against doing manual EAD and I485. I'm mailing the EAD and the I-131 applications along with my photos ( 2 for each) tomorrow to the Local Houston Office. Quick question though.. can I mail the applications in 2 different envelopes mailed together in the same FEDEX package. Please let me know.

Regarding the old I-94 copy.. thats the same one that we have on the passport right??

Thanks,
Chow

Last edited by a moderator:
Regarding the I-94, this is the one you have in the passport now.

For the mail. I would mail two separate envelops one for each application. Mark each envelope with the corresponding application name. Again, if possible check with the paralegal to be absolutely sure.

Good luck...