Still waiting for my asylum decision

So, I called the LA immigration office. The lady on the phone told me that she didn't want to give an exact 'day,' but that she expects that they will mail out the decision "soon." What does "soon" mean? I don't know. Will they follow through? I also don't know.
I think it is mean officer made his decision and they will maik it to you soon , i think maybe next week

Anyone got decisions lately? The case status used to always give an error, last week it gave me that decision is pending. and When I checked today it gave me that the decision was mailed and it will arrive to me shortly to follow the next steps? what does that mean?

I read online that people usually know they got approved when the status online change to something about waiving the EAD fee. Does the "we mailed your decision" means something else?? Any idea?

what was your decision??

Any idea about the current EAD renewel Processing Time. I sent mine in late December 2018.
Same here, end of december and my dl expired today and dmv didn.t want to renew it even if i showed them the conf letter that says my ead is valid for 180 more days.
My lawyer says now it can take up to 6 months.

Same here, end of december and my dl expired today and dmv didn.t want to renew it even if i showed them the conf letter that says my ead is valid for 180 more days.

Mine took 2months, but I guess things are back to being slow again. Annoying

Do you have any news of the Chicago Office?
Have they finished with 2018 yet?

I had my interview on 05/01/2018 at Chicago office and up till now I didn't get decision yet and my wife is a bit worried now as we don't know what to do. It's been over 10 months now and 23rd of this month makes it 1 year since immigration received our application. I hope there is decision soon.

I have completed my interview in Chicago on November 2018 and yet still no decision. I am very anxious

Hello everyone,
I applied for Asylum November 2017 and I had an interview December 13th, 2018 ( that was fast :) ) and its gonna be almost 4 months with no decision :(. I called LA office one time and they told me it's still processing. Is it a long wait good or bad sign.
Thank you