Spoke to IO at TSC

darn it!! finally got connected to TSC and after holding for about 20 mins got an unfriendly female officer. Asked her about the status of my 2nd FP (not directly asking for case status). She said call the National customer service for status. I said I did and didnt get any updates. She said I cannot help with that. I directly asked her about the case status, she repeated her tune. So, after wasting so much time I still dont have a clue if my case was assigned to an officer or if a Visa number was assigned to my case. Will again try this afternoon. :(

Almost same experience for me except one additional info she gave me was: " The Visa numbers were allocated for those whos name check is cleared and having valid finger prints." I don't know how much true is this :confused: .

DON'T call TSC today, the AA Immigaration Officer will answer.

Hi,

I called TSC and was on hold for over 20Min, a male officer answered the call and collected the receipt number... I thought I was lucky to have skipped the AA officer but this guy took my case number, put me on hold for 1 minute and later was answered by the AA-IO damn!. She said my case is waiting to be assigned to an officer and that's it! She did NOT answer my key question 'Is a visa number allocated to my case?' and skipped answering it and all she said is 'we will mail you once approved'.

I had hoard of questions to ask but had read the postings on this portal before. The moment I got this AA-IO I was morally down and did not even check if my case is all clear for approval or if anything is pending? Is my address upto date since I moved recently? This is indeed not a good attempt to collect the info.

Hi,

I called TSC and was on hold for over 20Min, a male officer answered the call and collected the receipt number... I thought I was lucky to have skipped the AA officer but this guy took my case number, put me on hold for 1 minute and later was answered by the AA-IO damn!. She said my case is waiting to be assigned to an officer and that's it! She did NOT answer my key question 'Is a visa number allocated to my case?' and skipped answering it and all she said is 'we will mail you once approved'.

I had hoard of questions to ask but had read the postings on this portal before. The moment I got this AA-IO I was morally down and did not even check if my case is all clear for approval or if anything is pending? Is my address upto date since I moved recently? This is indeed not a good attempt to collect the info.
Like we all talk about strategy, I am sure they have found their own strategy. I called sharp @ 9:00 AM Texas time and she was pissed then itself.

As an Individual she may be rude or doing her job as she was asked to. May be (its still wrong) we can curse her but lets refrain our postings with any race or ethinic background

What is a POJ method?

I call using the 800 no. and no one talks to me for more than 2 sentences!

How do I get to talk to TSC person instead of national customer service center person?

Thanks

Yes, what kishore_I stating may be true

Yesterday spoke with TSC IO,

IO: Can I have your receipt#?
Me: Gave my receipt#
IO: What's your last and first name?
Me: Read my name
IO: Can you confirm your address?
Me: Read my address
IO: Is this related to case status?
Me: No (I know if I say yes, then she would ask me to talk to NSC rep which is of no use)
IO: What is it about?
Me: My case status shows document mailed to applicant and I haven't received any such doc.
IO: Did you checked case status online?
Me: YES
IO:Are you the beneficiary?
Me: Yes
IO: Is your case represented by attorney?
Me: Yes
IO: Your attorney might have got a letter
Me: No, I am in touch with my attorney and he did not received any document
IO: It might be an undelivered FP notice
Me: I have completed my FP2 on 05/08 and the undelivered message showed up on 05/15. Can you check if you guys received FP2 results?
IO: Yes, I see your FP2 results.
Me: Is my name check pending?
IO: No, it's cleared
Me: Then what is stopping my case from an approval?
IO: I do not know.
Me: Is there a visa# already assigned to my case?
IO: No (she did not mention visa unavailability/july belletin)
IO: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: Yes, please approve my GC as it has been pending for long time :)
IO: You will know about it soon

she confirmed that my FP results were received by TSC and name check is not pending. Then, I asked her if the visa# was issued to my case, she said no sir. That means I should stop dreaming about a miracle which most of the people are expecting to happen soon. I guess I will have to wait until October 2007 or few more years. We do not deserve this ...

485 ND: Aug 2004
VSC > TSC 03/07
FP2: 05/08
LUD: 05/16 (document mailed to applicant..they said it could be undelivered FP copy sent to attorney)
Current Status: Pending/visa not assigned

SAME THING WITH ME TODAY .. I CALLED TWICE AND WAITED FOR 45 MINUTES EACH TIME ... SAME QUESTIONS ASKED AS ABOVE AND ANSWERS ARE AS SAME ... SHE IS NOT THAT HELPFUL !

I called today to TSC, unpleasant conversation with the same bitch

We should all complain. This bitch (maybe too good a word for her) is rude, and confronting, not helpful at all, I had to slam the phone on her.

Guess we all got excited from the friendly and encouraging

conversations people had on July 5. Tried to have the same confirmation, but, hii.... CIS TSC bait and switch, now we all get the same nasty bitch (people with her attitude should not deserve any better word).

Guys, did anyone has called TSC yet for today :).

I will call them after my status meeting (I infact have it on my calendar now and everyone at my work knows about it :) ) and keep you guys posted.

Called this morning

It was our third time (1st = May, 2nd = June, and 3rd = Today). We got a bitch today for the first time. Perhaps the same bitch as you got, lol.

The probability = 67% (small sample size theater)... we won't give up, will try again later time.

We should all complain. This bitch (maybe too good a word for her) is rude, and confronting, not helpful at all, I had to slam the phone on her.

new Story from TSC

They do have a technical difficulty now.........I think their computer crashed.....Wehn I tried to call TSC today morning, the message says they can not acces my information due to some technical difficulties.....:eek:

Wehn I tried to call TSC today morning, the message says they can not acces my information due to some technical difficulties.....:eek:

Same here.

"Due to some temporary problem, we are unable to access your case information."

I couldn't even press 3 to continue to speak to an NCSC representative.

I would recommend stop calling TSC. Even if we get a nice/cooperating IO, there is nothing much s/he can do. My take is take Infopass appt than calling TSC.

I would recommend stop calling TSC. Even if we get a nice/cooperating IO, there is nothing much s/he can do. My take is take Infopass appt than calling TSC.
No TSC IO was available and transfered to NSC. This is crap

By the way telugodu...Even @ infopass they can't do anything. All we are looking for is some case information and possibility of getting it is by calling TSC rather than infopass and secondly you don't have to take a day off to get some information about your own case.

I do not necessarily agree that this is a crap. I think infact this could be a good news.

Remember end of June all the calls were being transferred to NSCS. Later we came to know that TSC IO were working to get Visa assigned so perhaps they pulled all the IO's from call duty and make them do real work.

So if this happens again today then we would see some approvals coming in for the allocation that happened.

MV

No TSC IO was available and transfered to NSC. This is crap

Later we came to know that TSC IO were working to get Visa assigned so perhaps they pulled all the IO's from call duty and make them do real work.

I thought TSC IOs (the ones we speak to using the POJ method) are not the officers who adjudicate our cases. The ones we get on the phone are 'immigration information officers', not immigration/adjudication officers. So, we should probably call them IIOs, not IOs.

Perhaps TSC IIOs do have a role in preparing cases/documents for IOs to adjudicate on. However, I hope that's not the case - I don't want to have a chat with an irate IIO who ends up getting to work on my case immediately following my distracting call to him/her.

marooned,

you may be right about the distinction...i have no clue on that...but 'unavailability' of io's (or iio's) during last week of june and then the subsequent disclosure of work effort seem more related then coincidental...

mv

I thought TSC IOs (the ones we speak to using the POJ method) are not the officers who adjudicate our cases. The ones we get on the phone are 'immigration information officers', not immigration/adjudication officers. So, we should probably call them IIOs, not IOs.

Perhaps TSC IIOs do have a role in preparing cases/documents for IOs to adjudicate on. However, I hope that's not the case - I don't want to have a chat with an irate IIO who ends up getting to work on my case immediately following my distracting call to him/her.

no luck talking to TSC rep ...

BTW, I tried the "POJ style steps" above just now.

The steps upto this point are correct:
Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah

But after that there seems - I am not sure though - to be one missed step instead of pressing 3 and then 4 as mentioned in one of the posts above.

I listened to the options and finally got to the message that said (something like) " welcome to TSC etc etc ..."

Regardless, after all the trouble and waiting 15 mins or more, the customer rep (female) I talked was somewhat rude and said, the case is pending and that's all. She got angry when I very politely asked her if she has any more info on my case.

After that she pretty much hung up!