Spoke to IO at TSC

I think when they are on lunch (12-1 Texas time) they transfer their calls to National Customer Service. Try now.

I called and guy said that my case is with an officer and I should hear something in 60 days. Seems like this is the 'answer of the day' today. For some reason people report similar answers on a given day. It seems as if TSC picks an answer of the day from the pool of answers and convey that to every caller on a particular day.

As per my conversation, TSC IO said July bulletin would not affect my case. Who knows what they talk about. I think one calls just to hear something. Not that it makes any difference. You would hear different thing on a different day.

Everything is BS anyway as we have not seen a single approval in either NSC or TSC center since July. So .......

MV

Tried...going to NSC...

I just got good IO from Texas. She told me my file was assigned to officer who has another 1000 cases.
1000 cases, so if this officer approves 1 case in every 30 minutes than it will take ~ 63 business days to appove all ( July, Sept, Oct ) :cool:
Add CRS ( Coffee, Rest Room, Smoke ) breaks and holidays ...

Spoke to IO

I too called TSC and spoke to IO today, he told me that our cases are assigned with a visa number and ready to be adjudicated.

When I called, officer asked my receipt no, address etc...
First I asked the officer about NC, security check and he said everything is clear and then I pressed for the information "when they are cleared". The officer told me that it was cleared in 2005 only.
Later I asked about the case, the IO said our case is assigned with a visa number and it is with an adjudication officer. Then I said the updated July visa bulletin has "U" for all EB categories, then he said visa number is already allocated before the update. Then I asked whether you are legally eligible to give now because of update, an irritated IO said we allocated visas and if DOS want us to approve with the allocated visa we will otherwise we will not.

Coming to timeline, as usual he said anytime. After pressing much, he said I don't have any further information and said probably 30-60 days.

All the best to all who are waiting from long time. Hope we all will be out of this mess.

Amazingly I got a friendly IO on the phone this time today, she said I may or may not have a visa allocated to my case and she asked me to wait for a couple of weeks. I've been stuck in that frigging security check since 2004, I asked about the status of it and she said it was cleared!! It seemed impossibly unbelievable (I was still stuck a week ago) I asked her about when it was cleared and she just didn't give me an answer... Then I asked whether my case's been assigned to an officer and she said yes!

I haven't had an LUD on my case since 6/26, but my wife's case had 2-3 LUDs three days in a row till 6/30. I wonder what is cooking, this waiting game is killing us!

Me too got hold of an IO today.

She told that my NOID ( for missed FPs) response is recieved on 6/19 ( which I know anyway) and my case is currently with an officer who sent us NOID. She is not sure though whether Visa number is allotted to my case ( she says only assigned officer knows about it.. if that's the case how other IOs are able to provide that info :confused: ). But she says there are enough visas available to approve cases like mine (I am not sure what she meant by that.. she was not ready to talk more about that). She confirmed that my NC is cleared way back in 2004 and no more checks required after 2nd FP ( I gave my 1 FP only in 2005.. do they do NC check without FPs? could be possible) and case is ready for a decision and nothing is pending. It would take 30days if not call again.

Just wondering whether a Visa number is assigned before the case is assigned to an officer or the other way around. Any ideas?

Spoke to IO just now

It took me app 27 minutes to caught hold of one IO, she was not helpful at all.She was not giving any info. She said I will be the first person to know before she knows anything.

I got the same IO, She was a B*****. No help, very rude. Can't believe they let people like this work and tout customer service.

I just spoke to an IO. My case has still not been assigned to an officer.
Don't believe them. I was told the same until I got a nice friendly IO yesterday who verified that mine is with an officer and a visa number has already been alloted. I called again this morning (just for the heck of it) and I was told that my case is not with an officer and no visa number has been alloted. There are some very rude people (in fact 1 lady she is so rude) who provides wrong info. Infact this lady (i have spoken to here thrice so far) If she ask you is it related to case status or have you checked your status online or if you greet her and if she doesn't respond in a friendly way, then just hung up. Trust me, she is not going to be of no use and she will certainly annoy you.

If you have no other work, just keep calling until you hear what you want to hear.
Good luck.

Today I too spoke one IO, she said whatever you see on the web is the message and no more, and she cut the tel, a strange lady (might had a fight with her bouy friend).

Today I too spoke one IO, she said whatever you see on the web is the message and no more, and she cut the tel, a strange lady (might had a fight with her bouy friend).
Did you get her name by any chance. I tried asking and she refushed to provide her identity. She said address me as officer and its good enough.

Did you get her name by any chance. I tried asking and she refushed to provide her identity. She said address me as officer and its good enough.

I tried getting her name, no luck. Once she started ranting and raving, I have to hang up on her. I waited 45 minutes for this BS crap. Oh well, will try another day again. :eek:

Spoke To Io In Tsc

I spoke to TSC officer yesterday.He was very nice and told me that my application has been assigned a visa number and it should take them another 60 days to make a decision.He also informed that NC and security checks were cleared.
Today I saw LUD in my case but not for my spouse or children

Eb3-PD-MAY 2002-India
I-140 -RD MAR-2005,AD-APRIL 2005
I-485-RD MAY-2005
FP1-JUNE 2005-CODE 3
FP2-MAY 2007-CODE 1
VSC>TSC- MAr 7th 2007

I just called this morning and the IO told me that all information regarding whether my case has been assigned a visa number will be in writing and will be sent to my lawyer. I know this is not true. Nobody will ever receive things like that. I will try next week.

Spoke with IO Yesterday

Don't believe them. I was told the same until I got a nice friendly IO yesterday who verified that mine is with an officer and a visa number has already been alloted. I called again this morning (just for the heck of it) and I was told that my case is not with an officer and no visa number has been alloted. There are some very rude people (in fact 1 lady she is so rude) who provides wrong info. Infact this lady (i have spoken to here thrice so far) If she ask you is it related to case status or have you checked your status online or if you greet her and if she doesn't respond in a friendly way, then just hung up. Trust me, she is not going to be of no use and she will certainly annoy you.

If you have no other work, just keep calling until you hear what you want to hear.
Good luck.

Yes, what kishore_I stating may be true

Yesterday spoke with TSC IO,

IO: Can I have your receipt#?
Me: Gave my receipt#
IO: What's your last and first name?
Me: Read my name
IO: Can you confirm your address?
Me: Read my address
IO: Is this related to case status?
Me: No (I know if I say yes, then she would ask me to talk to NSC rep which is of no use)
IO: What is it about?
Me: My case status shows document mailed to applicant and I haven't received any such doc.
IO: Did you checked case status online?
Me: YES
IO:Are you the beneficiary?
Me: Yes
IO: Is your case represented by attorney?
Me: Yes
IO: Your attorney might have got a letter
Me: No, I am in touch with my attorney and he did not received any document
IO: It might be an undelivered FP notice
Me: I have completed my FP2 on 05/08 and the undelivered message showed up on 05/15. Can you check if you guys received FP2 results?
IO: Yes, I see your FP2 results.
Me: Is my name check pending?
IO: No, it's cleared
Me: Then what is stopping my case from an approval?
IO: I do not know.
Me: Is there a visa# already assigned to my case?
IO: No (she did not mention visa unavailability/july belletin)
IO: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Me: Yes, please approve my GC as it has been pending for long time :)
IO: You will know about it soon

she confirmed that my FP results were received by TSC and name check is not pending. Then, I asked her if the visa# was issued to my case, she said no sir. That means I should stop dreaming about a miracle which most of the people are expecting to happen soon. I guess I will have to wait until October 2007 or few more years. We do not deserve this ...

485 ND: Aug 2004
VSC > TSC 03/07
FP2: 05/08
LUD: 05/16 (document mailed to applicant..they said it could be undelivered FP copy sent to attorney)
Current Status: Pending/visa not assigned

I spoke to TSC officer yesterday.He was very nice and told me that my application has been assigned a visa number and it should take them another 60 days to make a decision.He also informed that NC and security checks were cleared.
Today I saw LUD in my case but not for my spouse or children

Eb3-PD-MAY 2002-India
I-140 -RD MAR-2005,AD-APRIL 2005
I-485-RD MAY-2005
FP1-JUNE 2005-CODE 3
FP2-MAY 2007-CODE 1
VSC>TSC- MAr 7th 2007
I hope its a good news. I was told the same yesterday evening ( I think he was an elderly person based on his voice), but no LUD's on my case yet.