Spoke to IO at TSC

Me too in same boat. After retrogression hit in Sept 2005 it took a month for VSC to generate receipt notices for last minute filers. So my RD was 10/22/05. I had no LUD after FP2 on 05/15, and this morning from infopass came to know security checks are pending... God knows when this pain is going to end.

hmmm....

My RD is 10/03/05. Just checked it!
So my PD is 07/01/05 but RD is 10/03/05.

Looks like Sachatur's RD is ahead of mine. So they are processing as per RD NOT PD.

Interesting!

Security Check is pending ?

Can you please let me know where did you go for infopass ? Where did you file and where did it get transfer?

Name check cleared but visa not available

Gurus.
To day i called Texas service center. Nice lady told me that my Name check was processed( When i asked Processed means Cleared..? she said yes) on June-16-2007. When i asked why still my GC is pending ? she said Visa number is not available until Oct..
My understanding is that Availability of visa is only new applicants .
I was applied my and my wife 485 application on Aug-2005.
My priority date is July –2001(EB2).
I am now in confusing state.
Gurus if any one knows about what does mean please let me know.
Thanks For your help.

Can someone suggest what is the best time to call TSC IO? I tried at 11:00AM PDT and the message said there are no IOs present at this time and the call was transferred to National Service Center.

I picked the following instructions from an earlier post in this thread to reach the TSC IO:

Call 1-800-375-5283.
Then choose 1-2-2-6-1
Enter your receipt no
Then -1
Listen to blah blah blah
Then press 3
Then press 4.
You will hear: “Welcome to TSC” --This is the confirmation that you are now connected to TSC.

Did not hear hear the last message when the called. I am assuming the IO tells that.

statement of IO (TSC) proving true

When I started this thread last week I was told by IO at TSC that there will be flood of approvals starting next (this) week and I am delighted to see her statement proving true now. I am happy to see many approvals this week (including mine) and I hope to see many more approvals this month. So guys, just hang on. The good news for everybody waiting is not far...It is just matter of time now. Good luck...

KS_CC: It looks like you got the same friendly IIO that I did on 07/05/2007.
She told me my application was pre-adjudicated and everything looked good, but no visas were available at least until October 2007.
She may not have been lying intentionally, but SHE WAS WRONG!!
I had an infopass session on 07/09/2007 and the lady at the infopass told me a July Visa was allocated to my case.
I got a 'Card production ordered' email yesterday, and an 'approval sent' email today.

sachatur, Congratulations again on your approval. I'm really hoping to have your good fortunes be replicated. Thanks for posting this message since my hopes were fast fading and I was looking ahead at October, but this gives me a glimmer of hope that something positive may happen between now and October....but of course, if it does, it would be sheer luck.

Gurus,

I have a question for you guys. I spoke with TSC IIO today. This is what they told me. My visa is current and available for EB2. I am not affected by the current visa provision for July 2007. What does that mean?

called TSC on July 11 and got a nice lady who informed me that my case has not been assigned to an officer

best time of the day to call TSC

what time of the day is the best time to call TSC ? I called around 11 am CST and got a message saying that there are no IO available at this time.

I got the same answer too (case has not been assigned to an officer
)...she was a nice lady and wasn't rude at all....
I wanted to know about my FP status..she told me that as soon as an officer opens my case, he/she will send me an FP notice...until then I don't need to worry about it...
I was also told that an FP notice was issued on April 8th but I haven't received it

NO IO Available :(

Called three times since yestersday and everytime it says IO not available :( any one else have same issue? This is for TCS

Does anyone called TSC IO? They changed the story again. I was told my name check is cleared and has not been assigned to an office yesterday. Today, they told me my name check is not cleared. If I call them tomorrow , it will be another story.
Frustrating...

Visa # not assigned for me

Just spoke to an IO and she was very nice and very patient. She told me that visa number is not assigned for me. I never received a second FP and she told me she will put a request to send one for me. Also answered my question about name check and told its cleared.

I got the same response of No IO available yesterday, but today got thru but, had to wait 34 minutes.

Good luck to the people who got a visa # assigned to them. I will have to wait may be another 4 years, I guess.

PD - Aug 03. EB3 India
I140/485 RD - July 04
I140 AD - Oct 04.
FP1 - Apr 05
on 4th EAD now.
VSC to TSC - 03/07/07 . No luds ever since.

Last edited by a moderator:
No.. No 2nd FP..

The IIO just told me that, she will put a request to send the 2nd FP notice..Do they really trigger a second FP or should I do anything more to get the second FP now? I have infopass for 07/19/07 in NJ too.

Spoke after 45 mins of wait

Spoke to TCS IO after 45 mins of wait time. IO just told that your case is clear but not assigned to IO. That's it nothing more....Don't know if this means anything. I do see some people with same month EB2 getting approved so I am not sure if there is any sequence. I feel that it is random. Any way best of luck to all approved folks here :). I had seen an LUD after Nov 05 on 05/07 without a message change just one day before the 2nd FP appointment. Lets hope for the best :)

Question

I managed to get thru to an IO at TSC after waiting for 40 mins on the phone. She told me my cased had been assigned to an officer and my name check is not cleared. What does this mean ???

Spoke to an IO at TSC.She was really patient.She took my case details and told that my case was pending.On asking the details, she took time to pull up the details and i could hear her working on the keyboard ,she said the case is now ready for processing, that they have received the FP2 results as clear, that the Security Check has been cleared(Per Infopass my case is pending for Name Check).I wanted to check whether the security check was recently received,she said that she could not pull that info but confirmed 3-4 times that my security check was clear and that processing on my case should be over soon.

I am not sure what to believe now the TSC IO or the local district office IO on the Name/Sceurity check query.

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
similar experience

I called yesterday. And was told that my security check was cleared. But was told so many time that name check is pending. The TSC IO I spoke with also told me that my case was with the office but there was no way of finding if Visa # was assigned or not.:confused:

Spoke to an IO at TSC.She was really patient.She took my case details and told that my case was pending.On asking the details, she took time to pull up the details and i could hear her working on the keyboard ,she said the case is now ready for processing, that they have received the FP2 results as clear, that the Security Check has been cleared(Per Infopass my case is pending for Name Check).I wanted to check whether the security check was recently received,she said that she could not pull that info but confirmed 3-4 times that my security check was clear and that processing on my case should be over soon.

I am not sure what to believe now the TSC IO or the local district office IO on the Name/Sceurity check query.

Regards.