September - Visa Revalidation Tracking

Hi
Prem Chopra , Halver

Did u recieve ur PassPorts
ANy info in Fedex/USPS/UPS tracking ..

Ur input will be helpful to plan things for me , as my ticket is on 10th and not yet seen any tracking info for my case.

Can u guys pls update with ur info...

Thanks
Kota

No Tracking info yet, check the august thread, on average they got passports 5-7 days after getting approved, some get faster some get even later than this.

Not yet.

I called DC office today. She said that it's not yet printed and she said that it might get printed today or tomorrow.

Hope this helps

-Halver

My DC date Sept 27. I just called and they said not issued yet. IS that the same as not approved. She said -- it just says issued or not issued. Please HELP!!!!

neels

Hi neels,

What do you mean when you say "it just says issued or Not issued". Is there an automated reply where you can check your status? If so, can you please let us know the phone number and options to choose.

Thanx,
Sanjay

The lady I spoke to said it is not issued- my question to others who have called is whether that means it wasnt looked at yet or if it wasnt approved. Please help.

neels

Neels,

when I called, she said, it is not printed yet so I asked, did my visa approve then she said yes, your visa has been approved today but not printed so the meaning what I understand. It is under consideration.

Thanks
Dev72

She did say it was approved- i asked her- she said on my screen it only says issued or not issued and I didnt hear this when I called earlier. They would just tell me 12 weeks to wait.
What do yo think this means?

kota are you around? Is that what they told you- not issued when you called earlier? What does that mean ?

They never gave answer like "issued or not issued"
But they agve answer like "Still not yet touched taht application or ok i can see it is approved"

So i guess - "Not issued" means ur application/pp is not at all touched by them.

If they touch , then they will come up with 2 answers like
a) Ok urs is approved , printing not yet done blah blah..

b) some docs are required or photo invalid - sucth type of reasons , for which u have to re-send the required ones again

So i am sure ur file is not at at all touched by officers , if u get answer "Not issued"

Hope this clarifies ur doubts

BTW , i was never given answer "Not issued" , but they said they do not see any thing for my case.
One fine day they said "Ok it is approved , but yet to be printed"

Thanks
Kota

In mail

Hi,

For the sake of trying, I tracked my passport on fedex.com and it shows that it was picked up from Washington DC today afternoon. I will be receiving it tomorrow morning.

The thing that bothers me is, how can it be so quick? My DC date was Sept 27th. When I called yesterday and checked, they had not yet issued. Even if they have issued it today, wont they take like 5/7 days for printing?

Or should I be expecting "request for evidence" kind of stuff tomorrow in the mail?

Does anyone here know of such a case?

Sanjay

Immisanjay
can u call at my no 408 390 5156(cell)
My case is approved on Dec 3rd and did not see any tracking info...
Thanks
Kota

update:not approved
immitracker:sl date:aug 25 ;dc date: sep 26: reply: dec 4
not aproved under section 221g
reason: your application is not clearly approvable at this time. Per regulations you require a personal interview with a consular officer. you must apply for a new visa overseas at a US embassy or consulate that processes nonimmigrant visa apps.
Any ideas what to do next?
Is it safe to apply in chennai?
Thanks
immi_tracker

I am very unfortunate to see this post
but really having concerns , what the heck is going on with 221(g).

So SLuis/Washington also started digging based on 221(g)

Becareful guys , while sending docs to StLuis/Washington also , not only to Chennai

Thanks
Kota

Hi Immitracker

If it possible , get it done from Canada/Mexico

In india , i think u had to go to Chennai , as ur Place of stay will be udner chennai , i guess.

Chennai is not at all safe nowadays.

Go to groups.yahoo.com/groups/chennai_consulate
to see Chennai related cases and experinces for H1 revalidations.

I highly recommend/suggest you to go to Mexico or canada to get ur H1 revalidation.

Thanks
Kota