September - Visa Revalidation Tracking

finesir

Registered Users (C)
Guys, please use this thread for tracking if you sent your passports for visa revalidation to SL/DC in September 2003.

Thanks

My Info:
Sent Date - 2nd Sept.
SL Recd Date - 3rd Sept.
Next - ?

sept'2003

Mine also sent in 1 st week of SEPT to st Louis, probably on 05th sept per Atttorney.

Can you let me know, If I were to send my passport for visa stamping to St. Louis, how long does it take to get the passport back with visa stamping if everything goes fine.

I am planning on going to India on Nov 24th 2003.

Please advice.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Vasan!

Based on what I read from this forum, I think it will now take 3-4 months before you received your passport. And unfortunately you cannot get it before Nov 24, 2003 with a visa stamped on it.

Remember, I am strictly a layperson without any legal training. I encourage
everybody to seek competent legal counsel rather than relying on usenet
newsgroups

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is
sent on 2 sept
SL receive date 3 sept
Does any one have idea as how to get the DC date ??

thanks

Vasan

Hey vasan,

I think it will risky to send your passport if you are planning to go to India in Nov. It takes 10-12 weeks to get your passport back if everything goes right.

Check the thread on June tracking, those guys are starting to get their passports back.

Send to ST Louis: Sep 10, 2003
Recived at St Louis: Sep 11, 2003

My Detail.

My Detail is

Send to ST Louis : Sep-09-2003
Received ST Louis : Sep-11-2003
Cashier check cashed on Sep-18-2003.
How do I know, my application reached to DC ?

The wait begins...

I mailed my stuff to St.Louis on Sep 15th and Fedex says they received it on Sep 16th.

How do we know when it will be received in Washington?

sai_ani

Washington Status

There is a phone number which you can call and find out if your passport has reached DC.

I would think, that activity is useless because you might be wasting your time and their time by calling them when we know that there is no way that we would get our passport back in less than 10 weeks. So, if you have to call them call after more than 12 weeks have passed.

Thanks

I think finesir is right. Lets wait for 12 weeks before we start calling them for status so they concentrate on processing our application.

Sent: Aug 23rd 2003
Received at St.Louis: Aug 25th 2003.
Money Order cashed: Sep 8th 2003
DC : Not yet received

I sent my passport to St.Louis on July 24th and was received in St.Louis on Sep 25. So far no updates as to what's happening.
I anticipate getting my passport sometime in Nov 2003.

A friend of mine sent his passport on June 18, 2003 and so far has not received it.

Need help!! changing residence during revalidation

Hello Everybody,

I am planning to apply for revalidation. I am scheduled to move to a different apartment in another 2 months. I don't know the exact address. Is it ok to to put the current address in the I 156 and I 157 form and put a different address (i.e. either my friend's residence or office address) on the return courier? Please advice.

Thanks