San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

such a great news for the group of us who are waiting for the re-test responce. Mine replied in the first week of Oct, still waiting for it. My attorney has sent an inquiry to SF DOL recently, Hope can get responce soon.

rp12345 said:
3 of the pending labor applications from mycompany for which we replied to 3 option letter in 2nd week of October are approved yesterday. The job codes were 032 and 051. RD was feb 2003. We replied to the 3 option letter as no response to advt.

Goodbye...

Guys, I have to share one bad news & this is my last post in this forum...I got laid off. After 27 months of labor pending, finally I have to leave that there & go forward with another road. This is a very helpful forum, shit...will miss you all.

bye

rp12345 said:
3 of the pending labor applications from mycompany for which we replied to 3 option letter in 2nd week of October are approved yesterday. The job codes were 032 and 051. RD was feb 2003. We replied to the 3 option letter as no response to advt.

What a news! Congratulations! Finally they decided to move forward with the 3-option cases. Fantastic. Hopefully some of us in the same situation will receive our approvals soon.

gc_sparrow said:
Guys, I have to share one bad news & this is my last post in this forum...I got laid off. After 27 months of labor pending, finally I have to leave that there & go forward with another road. This is a very helpful forum, shit...will miss you all.

bye

Sorry to hear that .
Hope u land in a better one. cheer up

rp12345 said:
Now that I have got labor approved I have a question

We are currently in process of filing 7th year H1 extension for me but since my labor is no longer pending how do we file H1 extension?

I do not want to wait for filing extension tiill I have 140 paperwork done. Any info?

you can get 7th year extension if your labor is filed > 365 days before end of 6th year.

Labor Approved

Got reply to 3 option letter and finally my labor is approved today!!

It has been 4yrs now... the most painful wait ever....

Here are details:
PD: 01/31/02
NOF Issued from SESA
Replied to NOF
RD: 02/24/03
3 Option letter from DOL
Replied to 3 option letter
Labor Approved
DOT Code: 999-151-031
EB3-RIR

Guys please don't give up hope. Best of luck!!

congratulation !

h1forever said:

Here are details:
NOF Issued from SESA
Replied to NOF
3 Option letter from DOL
Labor Approved
EB3-RIR

Priority date with labor substitution URGENT

all,

Last month I applied for 140/485 in SF using labor substitution (with a labor approved in 2000) and was shocked to see FP notice yesterday since it has PD mentioned as Jan 05. I got a second jolt when I called attorney to know that the 485 receipt also has PD of Jam 05.

My attorney had told me (prior to applying) that I will get PD of original labor. I have my own labor pending with PD of Apr 02. I chose to substitute only for the reason to get the PD of 2000. Now I am in deep trouble.

Attorney says that the rule for PD on substitution is unclear and earlier he as seen people getting original labor date as PD for substitution. He feels that after retrogression California USCIS may have become cautious. He tells me that nothing can be done except to wait till PD of 2005 becomes current (another 3-4 years???). He feels that withdrawing the 485 application (and applying later with my labor) will cause more problems.

I am totally let down and feeling depressed. Same with my colleague who applied around same time and has exact same problem. We feel helpless.

Has anyone recently applied for 485 with substitution (in 2005)? If yes can you let me know the PD in receipt/FP notice?

Please take a moment to help me. I don’t know what my options are.

Last edited by a moderator:
DOL Backlog Processing Center E-Mail Status Inquiry System

02/06/2005: DOL Backlog Processing Center E-Mail Status Inquiry System

Sources indicate that the Backlog Processing Centers have in place the e-mail inquiry system for those cases which have been issued 45-day letters. This inquiry will be available only after 90 days of responding to such 45-day letter. The BPC will respond to such e-mail inquiry in three days.
E-mail inquiry requires (1) the exact employer name; (2) First and Last Name of the Alien Beneficiary; and (3) BPC case number which is printed in the 45-day letters. Any inquiries without these entries or premature inquiries or any other inquiries which are not related to the 45-day letters are likely to be ignored. Readers, please do not send the e-mails unless you meet the foregoing requirements.
The e-mail address for Dallas Backlog Processing Center is: status@daldflc.us

Remanded Cases

Has anyone in this group received the 45 day letter for the remanded cases ?
My case was remanded to back to state (NON RIR) in June 2003. It was initially filed in RIR and was approved in state. It got remanded from Federal to State in Jun 2003 and I haven't heard anything after that :( .

I am sure there are many of you in this forum with a similar fate. If you have received any kind of information regarding these cases, please share it with the rest of us :)

rp12345 said:
looks like DOL has started working on 3 option letters. Yesterday 3 cases approved from my company (incl me) and today h1forever got approval.

DOL ke ghar mein Der hain Andher nahin :)

thats a great news, I am also waiting for my 3-option letter reply. Replied back on Nov-12 th.

Congrats

rp12345 said:

Hello,
Could you share complete your case detail information. Does AVM is updated with "certified" message. Basically, How you come to know that your cases are approved. I am also waiting with RD feb 2003.

Thanks and good luck with rest of GC journey. :)

Congrats

h1forever said:

Here are details:
NOF Issued from SESA
Replied to NOF
3 Option letter from DOL
Labor Approved
EB3-RIR

How you come to know that your case is approved. ? I mean through your HR/lawyer ? What AVM is saying ?