San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

PDmay2002 said:
I got approved from SF DOL on Jan 20.. Although the phone system still says received.. i have the certified 750 form in hand..
Oh, very good. Congrats.. Please provide the case number. Thanks.

zurcaled said:
laengineer, neverknow still got no letter, I will visit my attorney today to ask

spicensour, gcsparrow did you got yours already?

pd:sept 2002
rd: aug 2003
CA/SFO DOL

I am also still waiting...looks like nobody with RD in Oct got the letter

EB2/RIR

My lawyer received the letter today from Phil BEC. Thanks GOD.

My case:
CA RIR
RD Oct. 2002
PD Aug. 2003

Don't worry guys, you will receive the letters pretty soon.

got BEC letetr

PD : dec/2002
RD: nov/2003
EB2 Case , MS + 0 years working for a big hardware Company

Just my lawyer informed that they received BEC letter (No idea where it is from... coz they are not giving my case number or BEC location)

New Case Number

I forwarded the emailid to my attoney got from this tread for status. Thanks for posting email in this tread.
She got reply from Dallas BPC but new case number starts with P-xxxxx-xxxxx. Content of mail says "45-day letter will issued when all data entry will completed and please don't do additional status for atleast 90 days after responding to 45-day letter".

I am glad atleast my file didn't lost in transfer. But I am confuse too. :confused: How come Dallas BPC has new case number starting with P-04301-xxxxx. usually dallas has to give case number starting with D-xxxxx-xxxxx.

Please post comment, if any.

thx,

RD: July 6th 2004(CA/RIR)
(NO 45 day letter yet)

cala said:
My lawyer received the letter today from Phil BEC. Thanks GOD.

My case:
CA RIR
RD Oct. 2002
PD Aug. 2003

Don't worry guys, you will receive the letters pretty soon.

Cala, Can you give the exact date of your rd coz you said rd Oct. 2002 and PD Aug. 2003 (maybe you interchange because PD should be earlier than RD because this is the time you file at state EDD) I have RD of Aug. 25, 2003 and still have no letter I'm confused because others with same RD as mine got their letter from Dallas.

Thank you

No 45 day letter

Hi:
Attorney behalf me to inquiry case status from Dallas DOL BEC, I got new case NO D-04308-33***, still waiting 45 days letter
Thanks

Any updates?

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
Attorney behalf me to inquiry case status from Dallas DOL BEC, I got new case NO D-04308-33***, still waiting 45 days letter
Thanks

Do you know whether the cases filed during the period May 2001 to Aug 2001, which are now sitting at CA SWA (RIR remand to state as NON-RIR), are moved to the Backlog Reduction Centers?

Any updates on those cases?

Anyone in a similar situation received 45 days letter?

Thanks.

replied from lawyer

the lawyer said their office also received several letters from BEC .
But not mine ...

She said that mine may be still in SF ... :confused:

I also have no received my H1 extension which I applied last November ..but this should be fine . She said I can work for another 240 days .

But anyway ... I hope everything works out fine ...

I think mine is something like this

RD 7/02 ...
PD 6/7 03 .. not sure

Conversion to PERM?

Hi,

I have been a silent observer of this forum for a long time.... and i have obtained answers to lots of questions here.... My LC application is pending with SF DOL just like all of you guys... My RD is March 2004. No BEC letter yet.

Is anyone converting their existing LC application to PERM? I spoke to my lawyer yesterday and she advised me against it saying that PERM is still not finalized, there are a lot of wrinkles... If my PERM appliation gets rejected for any reason, then I will lose my original LC and Priority Date as well... but, she said that I can start another PERM application at the same time. Is anyone in the same scenario or thinking about the same?

My lawyer also said that there are lots of rumors flying about the current LCs after they forward them to the Backlog Reduction Centers... it might take another 2-3 years. Some are also saying the the BRCs are going to approve them all to cut the backlog... lets see. Just wanted to share my toughts....

Rajib

SESA PD: March 2003
SF DOL RD: March 2004
No BEC Letter Yet :-(

still no letter

Hi Zurcaled
No letter still. It is so infuriating.:mad:

pd:aug 2002
CA/SFO DOL
zurcaled said:
laengineer, neverknow still got no letter, I will visit my
attorney today to ask

spicensour, gcsparrow did you got yours already?

pd:sept 2002
CA/SFO DOL

I guess you will get the letter in any minute. I got mine two days ago with the same RD month

spicensour said:
Hi Zurcaled
No letter still. It is so infuriating.:mad:

pd:aug 2002
CA/SFO DOL

cala said:
I guess you will get the letter in any minute. I got mine two days ago with the same RD month

I hope to get the 45 day love letter this week or the next after seeing some of you AUG-03 RD guys !

thanks

PD: Sept 02
RD: Aug 03
45 Day Love Letter Not Received..

"Dakiye Mar gaye he ya Dak Khana Bandh he ??"

To gp111

Haven't seen you for a whiel. Welcome back and good luck with your 45 day love letter :)

By the way, for cases still staying in SFO DOL, there's been no update on the phone system since Jan 18 2005. I'm wondering what we can do to get any update? or ask DOL fix the phone?

Thanks!

gp111 said:
I hope to get the 45 day love letter this week or the next after seeing some of you AUG-03 RD guys !

thanks

PD: Sept 02
RD: Aug 03
45 Day Love Letter Not Received..

"Dakiye Mar gaye he ya Dak Khana Bandh he ??"

Welcome back !!

Looks like u are in mood for shayari ;)

Pre approved labor

Hi All,

I need some help. After being stuck in labor for almost 3.5 years and keeping my jobs, surviving layoffs, atlast the time has come, when my co has outsourced my job.

Would someone have any info on any company which has pre-approved labor and can file 140/485 soon ? I would really appreciate it.

Regarding profile : JAVA/J2EE, Webservices, XML, ORACLE, OOA/OOD, Prince2 certification, PMP (soon).

Please reply to me at : brownclue@yahoo.com

Good luck to you all ...

sorry to hear about this ...

gc__aspirant said:
Hi All,

I need some help. After being stuck in labor for almost 3.5 years and keeping my jobs, surviving layoffs, atlast the time has come, when my co has outsourced my job.

Would someone have any info on any company which has pre-approved labor and can file 140/485 soon ? I would really appreciate it.

Regarding profile : JAVA/J2EE, Webservices, XML, ORACLE, OOA/OOD, Prince2 certification, PMP (soon).

Please reply to me at : brownclue@yahoo.com

Good luck to you all ...