San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Master Tracker

Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Multiple applications in EB3/EB2.

Hi,

I have an application currently with BEC filed in EB3 in Aug 2003. I had 5 years progressive experience in Aug but my lawyer filed under EB3 instead of EB2 and now I am caught in retroregression for 140&485. Now my lawyer is telling me to file another application in EB2 now.

1)Does USCIS allow concurrent apps in EB3 and EB2 at same time( 1 EB2 in RIR and 1 old app EB3 in RIR .)
2) If I file new EB2 now will I be eligible to file for 7th year extension based on my EB3 pending application with BEC or does the old EB3 application get void once I file a new application in EB2 and I am no longer eligible for extension.
3) I have talked to my lawyer and he says I can do above but I am not sure and want second opinion from immigration forum gurus .

Appreciate a second opinion for above.

Thanks,
inneedofgc

JustWatching said:
Hello all,

I am trying to create a master tracker that will help all of us determine where we all fall in the BEC queue.

My goal is to consolidate into a single tracker all pending labor certifications from all STATES and all DOLs.

This will help us in the long run to better understand how BECs will be processing our cases.

I have attached an empty tracker. I will return next Friday, February 11 to “pick it up”.

At that time I will merge all sub-trackers into a single one and post it in the DOL forums section.

I hope you find value in doing this and participate. If your forum has a tracker already, it would be great if someone volunteers and populates the tracker I have posted.

Since it will be hard for me to check all forums next week, if you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Thank you for your help

JustWatching

Please include new ETA case# also in Excel sheet.
Thx,

Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299?

I got reply by email from dallas dol with case# 04299-27***
But 45 day letter is not recd yet. Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks.
CA RD052004

Hi Sarathynp

I also got the reply by email from Dallas dol with case # P-04294-24****
But didn't recieve 45 day letter yet ....
I think not many people recieved letter from Philly yet most of them got from Dallas .

-Ada
CA RD 05/2004

Adya said:
Hi Sarathynp

I also got the reply by email from Dallas dol with case # P-04294-24****
But didn't recieve 45 day letter yet ....
I think not many people recieved letter from Philly yet most of them got from Dallas .

-Ada
CA RD 05/2004
Thanks Adya. I think you are right. Philly is slow in sending letters..

sarathynp said:
Thanks Adya. I think you are right. Philly is slow in sending letters..
My case number is P-04301-29xxx. I also didn't received the letter. Hope i will receive after you guys (24xxx and 27xxx). Most of guys are not sharing their case# but i have seen with case# 14xxx already got the love letter.

Hope soon you will get the letter.
Don't worry be happy :)

GUYs who got letter please share your new case number with blank or xxx(e.g. P-04301-29xxx), if possible. thx

Last edited by a moderator:
responses from BEC

Did you send the emails yourself or did you ask your attorney to send it? What information did you provide to get a response from BEC?
Thanks for this information.

sarathynp said:
I got reply by email from dallas dol with case# 04299-27***
But 45 day letter is not recd yet. Anybody got letter for cases starting with P-04299? Please reply or PM me.

Thanks.
CA RD052004

Hi All,

I also got the reply by email from Dallas dol with case #P-04324-06***
But not recieved 45 day letter yet ....

-labor69
CA RD 10/2004

labor69 said:
Hi All,

I also got the reply by email from Dallas dol with case #P-04324-06***
But not recieved 45 day letter yet ....

-labor69
CA RD 10/2004

labor69 did you personally sent an e-mail or you ask your atty/employer for inquiry , coz what I did I sent an email personally and until now no response.

thanks

zurcaled said:
labor69 did you personally sent an e-mail or you ask your atty/employer for inquiry , coz what I did I sent an email personally and until now no response.

thanks

I asked my atty to send a e-mail yesterday and they got replay today.

Hi Everybody

I sent email personally , I sent it through my company mailID ...
I gave my Employer name , Alien's first & last name ...
I goy the response in 1 day ...
I hope this might help
BUT DID'T RECIEVE 45 DAY LETTER YET ...
-Ada

email

Adya said:
Hi Everybody

I hope this might help
-Ada

Hi Adya
what's the email address?
thanks

Email i.d.

Adya said:
Hi Everybody

I hope this might help
-Ada

Can you pls. provide the email id. I'll ask my attorney to send an email. Thanks..

PD: Apr 2002
RD: July 11 2003
Not recd 45 day letter.
CA EB2/RIR

rp12345 said:
3 of the pending labor applications from mycompany for which we replied to 3 option letter in 2nd week of October are approved yesterday. The job codes were 032 and 051. RD was feb 2003. We replied to the 3 option letter as no response to advt.

Congrats.. :)

awesome

rp12345 said:
3 of the pending labor applications from mycompany for which we replied to 3 option letter in 2nd week of October are approved yesterday. The job codes were 032 and 051. RD was feb 2003. We replied to the 3 option letter as no response to advt.

Thats great news :)

rp12345 said:
Oh man! This is great news.. I have been waiting on similar news.. I got 3 options letter and replied on Oct 25.
didn't hear anything afterwards... This gives some hope now..

RD is Feb 03 and code is 072.

rp12345 said:

Congrats !!

What are the case nos ??

niv said:
Oh man! This is great news.. I have been waiting on similar news.. I got 3 options letter and replied on Oct 25.
didn't hear anything afterwards... This gives some hope now..

RD is Feb 03 and code is 072.

niv, you let us know when you get approval.....we replied to 3-option in Dec....finger crossed here.