San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

sacbee said:
I am also in the same boat.

PD: AUG 02
RD: June 03
CA SFO DOL

In most of CA cases, June 2003 are yet to recieve letters.
Expect in couple of weeks , The process looks random

msbspv said:
Hey Guys,

Just heard from my attorney about the 45 day letter. He got it yesterday and replied back. (Letter supposed to be Responded by March 10, 2005)

mnhrdc,

There is an ETA case number : is this the new number being assigned by BEC. It starts with a D (meaning Dallas) I guess.

PD 04/17/2003
RD 03/11/2004
CA DOL
(45 Day Letter Received 01/27/05 from Dallas BEC)

You r right, Now the case file no. has changed to ETA-D from earlier 095

Same RD Date:

zurcaled said:
Is there any reader that has a pd: Sept. 2002 and rd: Aug. 2003 SFO/CA already receive their 45 days letter, pls. I've tried to ask my lawyer several times I just got same response of just wait.

Hey Zurcaled
My PD & RD is the same as yours; I was just informed by my attorney that they received the letter. You should get it pretty soon... just give it a couple of weeks.

Good luck.

What if Labour Approved and I141 not exceed 1 year,can still file for 8th extension ?

Hi ,

labour filed in RIR ,EB3 from CA
PD: Dec/2002
RD: Oct/2003.

My 6th year going to end Sep/05 but I got 7th year extension till Sep/06 bcoz my labour date crossed the year. I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Can some one suggest.

1) if my labour gets approve after Sep/05 and before Sep/06 and if I filed for I141 and date is less than a year. Can I file for 8th year extension?

2) What If I convert exsisting Labour to PERM .Do I get Old PD date or it will be new date?

Thank you in Advance.

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
Hey Zurcaled
My PD & RD is the same as yours; I was just informed by my attorney that they received the letter. You should get it pretty soon... just give it a couple of weeks.

Good luck.

SFDoLRd_082003, from what backlog center did you receive the letter? I'm starting to be a little worried. When did you receive the letter, thanks hoping for your response.

pd: sept 2002
rd: aug 2003

Isn't it scary?????

All,
From the below posting(info from Murthy.com). I understood that the cases will be processed on FIFO basis. Does this mean they will not consider the PD any more. They only consider the order of cases entered in their system.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
When the BEC gets a case, it goes through data entry and then the 45-day letter is issued. When the response is received, the case is put into one of the 2 processing streams (RIR or Regular), and those streams are adjusted for FIFO (first-in / first-out order) on a routine basis.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zurcaled.
I received the letter from Dallas BEC. My attorney received it on Friday, 28th of Jan, 05.

zurcaled said:
SFDoLRd_082003, from what backlog center did you receive the letter? I'm starting to be a little worried. When did you receive the letter, thanks hoping for your response.

pd: sept 2002
rd: aug 2003

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
Zurcaled.
I received the letter from Dallas BEC. My attorney received it on Friday, 28th of Jan, 05.

Thanks, perhaps I will personally visit my attorney next week and ask.

What if Labour Approved and I141 not exceed 1 year,can still file for 8th extension ?

My 6th year going to end Sep/05 but I got 7th year extension till Sep/06 bcoz my labour date crossed the year. I havent received 45 days letter yet.

Can some one suggest.

1) if my labour gets approve after Sep/05 and before Sep/06 and if I filed for I141 and date is less than a year. Can I file for 8th year extension?

2) What If I convert exsisting Labour to PERM .Do I get Old PD date or it will be new date?

Thank you in Advance.

No 45 days letter

Hi:
Could someone received the 45 days letter with SFO RD May 1 2003 to tell which BEC the letter from? I didn't receive the 45 days letter and I am worrying about it.
Thanks

PD CA June 11 2002
RD SFO May 1 2003
Case No 09560693
RIR RB2

Employer Failed Existence Check

My attorney has just received my 45-day letter from Dallas BEC. The corrections list on the letter indicates that the company needs to send more documentation about its existence. Specifically, the following prelim checks have failed:
1. Failed Existense Check: Employer's address does not reference back to employer's name
2. Failed Existence Check: Employer's phone number does not reference back to employer's name

Does anyone have experience in this scenario about what exact documents should be sent to the BEC? The company is in a fairly good standing and had moved to a different office last year (the phone no. is still the same) - so it is probably just a matter of producing the right documentation. Do I also need to get the original form ETA-750 modified? Any help in this matter is appreciated.

neverknow said:

Can some one suggest.

<<Yes
>>If any statement is ture you get extenstion and in your case no.1 is ture.
1.Based on Pending LC appln > 365 days extension in icrement of 1yrs.
2. Based on Pending I-145 > 365 days (Mostly for MGRS and ohter EB1 cases who does not require LC) extension in increment of 1 yrs
3. Based on I-485 > 365 days extension in increment of 3yrs.

>> You should indicate that you r using previous filed appln date (means that you are withdrwing from regular LC process from same employer). And file a new appln for PERM from same employer. You will maintain old date.
Thank you in Advance.

Ray S. said:
When I call the SFO DOL phone no. my case number comes back with recd. by regional office no mention of case transfer and I haven't recd the BEC letter anybody in the same boat?

PD. Aug 30 2002
RD: July 18 2003

AVM is not updated , It looks same for everybody. Even for Bec recd letters also status was same.

worriedEngineer said:
Hi:
Could someone received the 45 days letter with SFO RD May 1 2003 to tell which BEC the letter from? I didn't receive the 45 days letter and I am worrying about it.
Thanks

PD CA June 11 2002
RD SFO May 1 2003
Case No 09560693
RIR RB2

My dates are about the same and recieved letter, i guess you must be recieving very soon most probably from Dallas.

SFDoLRd_082003 said:
Hey Zurcaled

Good luck.

One more question SFDoLRd_082003, Did you file from California? ( SF/DOL also handle other states) because from other posting Chipman says that he found his case in Philly ( but still haven't receive his letter) his rd is close to mine, but we have the same rd of 08/25/2003 and yours is in Dallas.

Thanks again hoping for your response and also anybody whose pd:09/2002 and rd:08/2003 receive their 45 days letter already could you pls. give some info.

45 Days Letter Received

Today my attorney informed me that they had received 45 days letter from Dalls BEC. They haven't asked me for any correction list.

CA PD Dec - 2002
SF DOL Nov - 2003.

Thanks for your reply

Appreciate your help in this.

Are there any veterans in this forum who have had to rerun advertisements and interview more candidates to get past the DOL Regional process.

Please advise.

My employer has been asked to rerun advertisements for my case filed with PD02/2002 and RD 03/2003. Please advise what are the dos and donts in this situation.

Thanks,

MAK

Not recd 45 day letter

Ray S. said:
When I call the SFO DOL phone no. my case number comes back with recd. by regional office no mention of case transfer and I haven't recd the BEC letter anybody in the same boat?

PD. Aug 30 2002
RD: July 18 2003

Ray,
I'm also in the same boat as yours. Am eagerly waiting to receive the 45 day letter and have not recd it as of 28th Jan 05. :( :(

PD: APR 16 2002
RD: July 11 2003
CA DOL/ EB2/RIR