San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

45 Day Letter ... March RD Anyone?

Hey Guys,

Has anyone with RD March 2004, CA gotten 45 day letters. It seems odd that people with RD before and after are getting letters, while there is still no sign of ours.

Mnhrdc your comments plz.....

BTW, Congratulations mnhrdc...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
ccongratulation ... so how long from here to green card ??

mnhrdc said:
Folks
Just to let u know that Today I came to know that I recieved Bec 45 day letter from Dallas with a new Case NO. ETA-D04321-XXXX

It was LATE but NOT TOO LATE (Dher hi Andher Nahi Ahi)

Having Earliest PD comapred to most of cases who recieved the letters earlier having later PD's
We have 45 days to reply which means If some thing realy they start to process at BEC, there plans might be only after MARCH 2005 considering they are sending letters now for the Earliest PD cases.

Any how little relief that cases in not lost in transit.

Congratulations

mnhrdc said:
Folks
Just to let u know that Today I came to know that I recieved Bec 45 day letter from Dallas with a new Case NO. ETA-D04321-XXXX

Having Earliest PD comapred to most of cases who recieved the letters earlier having later PD's
We have 45 days to reply which means If some thing realy they start to process at BEC, there plans might be only after MARCH 2005 considering they are sending letters now for the Earliest PD cases.

Congratulationsd mnhrdc. My PD is Mar 2002 and RD May 1, 2003. I am still waiting for my letter. Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

Any new approvals ?

HI,
any new approvals from SF DOL , my PD is 4/11. does someone atleast know what is happening?
i have downloaded the .zip from flcdatacenter but does anyone has a filtered list from say the last case number that was approved till the end of april??? Please let me know

--rahul

mnhrdc said:
Folks

good news mnhrdc, I just like to ask if your lawyer (if you have an agent) also receive the letter or just your H.R.

Thank you.

pd: sept 2002
rd: aug 2003
CA/DOL RIR

Wrong assumption

MNHRDC your assumption is wrong,
My PD (as you know) May 1 2002 (RIR EB2) is earlier than you,filed from SFO (CA)
and I recieved letter in Dec 2004 (end). All my friends who had PDs around that time recieved letters around that time.

Your case seemed to have got a little delayed for some reason. Did they ask for some documents or special changes or clarifications ?

My case and my friends cases were all clear just asking for the 'Continue or Not' answer.

So If I start counting, 45 days from Dec 27 2004, it will sometime in the Mid February when they start processing. ;)

Thx
ZB

zurcaled said:
good news mnhrdc, I just like to ask if your lawyer (if you have an agent) also receive the letter or just your H.R.

Thank you.

CA/DOL RIR

zurcaled said:

Thank you.

CA/DOL RIR

Thanks cadesi,msbpv,chinglun,cpallapothula

The energy is so great in this forum even a simple event like letter from BEC is greeted as an approval , keep this energy we will be s:):)n there

1. HR and Agent/Attorney recieves copies from BEC
2. Descrepencies if,Continuation acceptence & Due Date is mentioned in letter
3. All cases from SFO later to RD May 2003 (RIR) & OCT 2003 (Non-RIR) are transferred to one of BEC and in process of DATA entry.
4. We havn't seen much from Phily, so we may have to expect soon letters from them also for Not recd Bec letters.
5.This is to keep info that some of our collegues for month of RD June2003 are NoT yet recvd letters but only few of May and july 2003 had rcd letters from Dallas
6.The process at BEC is not in FIFO order & looks randomly based on the how they pickup Boxes containing Files and generate letters
7. I would optimistically guess that Data Entry is done till Feb and further process should start only after March/April 2005, Untill then we may have to wait, Unless they surprise otherwise.

mnhrdc said:
Folks

Congrats!!! I need to check mine with my attorney, my Regional RD is exactly same as you but PD is 6 days later than you.

Zany_Brainy said:
MNHRDC your assumption is wrong,
My PD (as you know) May 1 2002 (RIR EB2) is earlier than you,filed from SFO (CA)
and I recieved letter in Dec 2004 (end). All my friends who had PDs around that time recieved letters around that time.

Your case seemed to have got a little delayed for some reason. Did they ask for some documents or special changes or clarifications ?

My case and my friends cases were all clear just asking for the 'Continue or Not' answer.

So If I start counting, 45 days from Dec 27 2004, it will sometime in the Mid February when they start processing. ;)

Thx
ZB

I wouldnt agrue who's assumption is Right

When u glean through the threads, Except yourselves and Northline are the only luckiest who had recd letters earliest in these threads

However earlier it was mentioned that SFO transferred files based on RD dates to BEC centers (I am not saying about Processing)

The eg. one of our collegue having same PD as mine but has later RD as June is yet to recieve the Letter. And onther collegue having later PD & RD recd Bec letter First before us.

Also from the letters recd from BEC there is no acceptable pattern how they are processing the data entry for generating Bec letters. A few with later PD have recd before Earlier PD.

Lets see what surprises are stored in next couple of months when they adjudicate (FIFO on PD or FIFO on Bec letters)

The letter request for Aceeptance or withdrawl

Optimistically they may adjudicate during end March
Pesimistically they may start after Mid May

status of cases RO May2004

Hi

People, who recieved 45 day letter pls response .....
When I try 415-975-4617 then 1 and then 1 to check the status of my case It still says that SFO DOL recieved my case on May/1/2004.

Does it mean my case is still with SFO DOL ?
What this say to the people who got their 45 days letter, Does it say that your case has been moved to BRC or something else?

I am really worried because my attorney think that my case is still with SFO DOL..

IS Anybody has any idea/thought where is my case ?
Anybody RO May2004 recieve 45 day letter?

Thanks,
-Adya

My PD April2003
RO May 2004
CA DOL

Adya said:
Hi

People, who recieved 45 day letter pls response .....
When I try 415-975-4617 then 1 and then 1 to check the status of my case It still says that SFO DOL recieved my case on May/1/2004.

Does it mean my case is still with SFO DOL ?
What this say to the people who got their 45 days letter, Does it say that your case has been moved to BRC or something else?

I am really worried because my attorney think that my case is still with SFO DOL..

IS Anybody has any idea/thought where is my case ?
Anybody RO May2004 recieve 45 day letter?

Thanks,
-Adya

My PD April2003
RO May 2004
CA DOL

AVM and FLCD db is not updated
My attorney is to say same thing till yesterday inspite of AVM
Still large no of cases are still under Data entry at BEC centers
Currently you should not worry Comparing with others who havnt recd letters and who have earlier PD and RD , ( I know the pain when u see similar cases getting letters:)

Icarus said:
Presently, no phone tracking or inquiries are being provided/accepted. The email info for atty/agents and employers is:

"To obtain specific information regarding your application, you may send an email to: status@dal.dflc.us

Please include the following information with your request:
The Employer’s Name, the Alien’s first and last name, and if known, the new case ID number.

All email status requests will be responded to via mail in approximately 3 business days."

May be of some help

mnhrdc said:
Folks

CONGRATS !! :)

Auto Remand - NON-RIR Cases

Folks .......do anyone know whats happening with these applications.

Will this processed by SWA or Backlog reduction centre?

Its really pain not knowing where is your application and whats happening to it...... :mad:

getting worried

Is there any reader that has a pd: Sept. 2002 and rd: Aug. 2003 SFO/CA already receive their 45 days letter, pls. I've tried to ask my lawyer several times I just got same response of just wait.

me too in the same boat

zurcaled said:
Is there any reader that has a pd: Sept. 2002 and rd: Aug. 2003 SFO/CA already receive their 45 days letter, pls. I've tried to ask my lawyer several times I just got same response of just wait.
My case dates are quite similar to yours and still no letter.
PD aug 2002
RD aug 2003

spicensour said:
PD aug 2002
RD aug 2003

PD July 2002
RD Aug 2003.

Looks like no one with Aug 2003 RD has received it.

Not Received

zurcaled said:

zurcaled,
I'm yet to receive my 45 day letter. And i get the same response from my attorney as you do. I'm really worried as many of the July '03 have already recd their letters.

SFO/CA (EB2 RIR)
PD: Apr 2002
RD: July 2003

letters for Aug 2002

plus 1.
PD Aug 2002
RD Aug 2003
No letter yet.....
--Manny

spicensour said:
PD aug 2002
RD aug 2003

So in essence if the BECs start adjudicating cases based on FIFO of attorney response date, we are in for a LOOO....NG wait.

MannyD said:
plus 1.
PD Aug 2002
RD Aug 2003
No letter yet.....
--Manny