San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker

Not in flcdatacenter

Cases with DOL from my company with RD around my RD date are not on the website now (I dont know if they were listed before though...) - what does this indicate? Is it usual for cases to be missing from the list here? Or does that mean the cases have moved to BEC?

Thanks,
Manny

mnhrdc said:
This was not true for our company cases
The cases for RO July 2003 recieved BEC letter showed up on FDLC /AVM
The cases for RO June 2003 NOT recd Bec Letter showed up on FDLC/AVM
The cases for RO May 2003 NOT recd Bec letter showed up on FDLC /AVM

May be those cases which recieved during June 2004 and later were not updated at FDLC.(most of ppl have said that db is not upto date). It is observed most of cases having latest RO/PD are recieveing the BEC and earliest RO/PD are yet to recieve the BEC.

MannyD said:
Cases with DOL from my company with RD around my RD date are not on the website now (I dont know if they were listed before though...) - what does this indicate? Is it usual for cases to be missing from the list here? Or does that mean the cases have moved to BEC?

Thanks,
Manny

Unless it has shown up earlier and Not showing now be construed to BEC.

Otherwise AVM is the only source to find status of our cases based on case no./employer tel no.

MercyOursoul said:
I was told that the person who was initially working on my case has been fired and that it has to be reassigned to a new person.I too feel that DOL is just using delay tactics.

Are you guys up for a legal suit against DOL?. We could try and contact one of the good lawyers( Rajiv khanna maybe) and see how strong our case is. My lawyer tells me that we have a very strong case.What do you guys feel about this??. I feel that it is about time that we did something other than just waiting for things to happen on our retest cases.

That might be an option. DOL was sitting doing nothing the last couple of years. Their excuse was the 245I(i) provision that prompted 245,000 applications mostly from illegal immigrants in 2001. Do a simple math - when the H1-B cap was more than 200,000 a year the waiting time was a couple of months. Now the cap 60,000 and the waiting time is 2-3 years and have a tendency to increase. And it appears that those notorious 245,000 cases are still there! So what has DOL staff been doing all these years ?!

Count me in for a lawsuit! This should be not only about not answered 3 option letters ! This should be about DOL's inertia that screwed up thousands of families that had to leave the country. And about those whose hard work and exemplary behavior was punished by not so hard working DOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
mnhrdc said:
Unless it has shown up earlier and Not showing now be construed to BEC.

Otherwise AVM is the only source to find status of our cases based on case no./employer tel no.

Another Good news shortly flcdatacenter.com is being updated
May be we know where we are SFO or BEC

Data is currently available for applications reviewed betweeen 10/01/1996 and 12/3/2003.

Note: Pages located at archive.flcdatacenter.com are in the process of being updated. Check back soon for a new SCA Search Wizard and new Disclosure Data

RIR RO May, June 2003 and Later Not recd Bec letter cases

It looks time to worry again and would kindly appreciate everybody check with their attorney what is status of the Majority cases having RIR RO May & June 2003.(including other dates who have not recd BEC letters).
Are they in SFO RO or at BEC center

It is understood now Bec has completed data entry for all 20K cases transferred from SFO and started to dat entry for other states Back logged cases. And they will start soon adjudicating once they recieve replies on FIFO basis.

In this scenerio having not recieved BEC letters till now we need tofind out where our (May, June 2003 including cases not recd Bec letter ) cases are.

1.Did we lost in transist ?
2.Do they want to process these cases at SFO ?
3.How soon are we going to get the Bec letters ?

I got letter in Dec last week

My PD is May 2002
RD is June 2003

I got letter a month back (nearly) Lawyer responded on the 3rd. Your case is lost my friend !!

Thanks
ZB

mnhrdc said:
It looks time to worry again and would kindly appreciate everybody check with their attorney what is status of the Majority cases having RIR RO May & June 2003.(including other dates who have not recd BEC letters).

It is understood now Bec has completed data entry for all 20K cases transferred from SFO and started to dat entry for other states Back logged cases. And they will start soon adjudicating once they recieve replies on FIFO basis.

In this scenerio having not recieved BEC letters till now we need tofind out where our (May, June 2003 including cases not recd Bec letter ) cases are.

ZB:

Other than you I am not seeing any other folks got 45 day letter with the CA SFO RD June 2003 in this forum.

Good Luck!!!

QUOTE=Zany_Brainy]My PD is May 2002
RD is June 2003

I got letter a month back (nearly) Lawyer responded on the 3rd. Your case is lost my friend !!

Thanks
ZB[/QUOTE]

My RD at San Francisco DOL is also June 2003 and PD is Feb 2002. I just checked with the attorney and the 45-day letter hasn't been received. Looks like that ZB is the only lucky guy to get that.

All other May03-June03 RD's, please share your information.

Not received 45 day letter

I am new to this forum. My RD is 10/10/2003 - CA RIR case. Asked my attorney, they have not received the 45 day letter yet..... is anyone on the same boat??????

PD : 11/01/2002
RD : 10/10/2003

Here is some information I have

mnhrdc said:

Hi,

I had a unique problem,

I was checking with my attorney on my labor case which has PD 6/2002, and RD 5/2003 filed from CA, I was very much worried about my case as all the people are getting 45 days letters and I am not based on the information posted on this thread. When I was checking with my attorney we realized that my attorney and company addresses have been chnaged since my labor filing and it is been already more than a year so there is no way USPS can forward these to the new address. then we stated contacting DOL(SFO as well as Dallas BEC). my attorney personally visited SFO DOL office, then he came to know that cases for RD May 2003 are transfered to Dallas BEC then he visited Dallas BEC and got a response back from them saying they could able to find my case along with few others in my company in their DB and few of them are in Dallas and few are in Phily. they had provided a new case number against each found case but they haven't mentioned anything about 45 days letter. we tried to reach them again but they are not providing any information. they are simply saying that if you haven't got a letter you can expect soon. I have new case number like this D-04338-XXXXX.

in response to your questions, it looks to me that all the May,2003 cases are no more with SFO, and BEC centers are not yet done with data entry still I guess. this all happened 2 weeks ago.

hope this will help. this thread helped me a lot to reach upto this point other wise I would have no where.

but lot of May 2003 cases haven't got a 45 days letter yet. overall this BEC process looks so confusing.

cry with me !

my priority date is 07/2001. EB3 RIR :rolleyes:
received retest letter in june 2002. lawyer decided against it. I thought I should just forget about the GC since that was the worst thing to do. Looking at FLC database sometime in mid 2004 I realized it was never sent to state for remand(somehow got stuck at DOL, while other similar case from our company batch were remanded!). Got letter from DOL in Oct 2004 to retest. Lawyer got excited this time and suggested retest. COmpleted formalities and subimiited in Dec 2004. Nothing since then!
Come'on it 3.5 years. Will it ever happen? :mad:
Good thing though is, my PD is not regressed. :p

Anyone in similar boat?

man1974 said:
Hi,

I had a unique problem,

I was checking with my attorney on my labor case which has PD 6/2002, and RD 5/2003 filed from CA, I was very much worried about my case as all the people are getting 45 days letters and I am not based on the information posted on this thread. When I was checking with my attorney we realized that my attorney and company addresses have been chnaged since my labor filing and it is been already more than a year so there is no way USPS can forward these to the new address. then we stated contacting DOL(SFO as well as Dallas BEC). my attorney personally visited SFO DOL office, then he came to know that cases for RD May 2003 are transfered to Dallas BEC then he visited Dallas BEC and got a response back from them saying they could able to find my case along with few others in my company in their DB and few of them are in Dallas and few are in Phily. they had provided a new case number against each found case but they haven't mentioned anything about 45 days letter. we tried to reach them again but they are not providing any information. they are simply saying that if you haven't got a letter you can expect soon. I have new case number like this D-04338-XXXXX.

in response to your questions, it looks to me that all the May,2003 cases are no more with SFO, and BEC centers are not yet done with data entry still I guess. this all happened 2 weeks ago.

hope this will help. this thread helped me a lot to reach upto this point other wise I would have no where.

but lot of May 2003 cases haven't got a 45 days letter yet. overall this BEC process looks so confusing.

This above is a comforting news

1.In our cases there is no change in address of Attorney and Company and HR personnel
2.Allready recd BEC letter for CA RD July 2003 cases
3.Not recd Bec letter for CA RD May and June 2003 cases.

Thanks man1974 , hope few others in the same boat will have some more info. from there attorney

Not received 45 day letter yet

mnhrdc,
I have a PD of Apr 2002 and RD of July 2003 and have not recd the 45 day letter yet. I'm in contact with my attorney and nothing has turned up as of today. A colleague of mine whose RD is May 6 2003 has recd his 45 day letter.
I don't think there's any order in how these letters are being sent.
I've no idea what's going with the BEC.

June Cases with BEC

My attorney received the letter today from BEC.

Details:

PD: Jun 25 2002
RD: Jun 13, 2003

So, we can assume the cases RD starting from May 2003 with BEC now.

man1974 said:
Hi,

I had a unique problem,

TinkSan said:
My attorney received the letter today from BEC.

Details:

PD: Jun 25 2002
RD: Jun 13, 2003

So, we can assume the cases RD starting from May 2003 with BEC now.

Appreciate response and another good news
Just curious is it from Phil/Dallas ?
Let see for another couple weeks for all june cases and wait for May cases.
LIFO looks to be the process for BEC

Hello All
I have already posted my details about the letter which I received from PA BRC in Dec Last week and replied very next day.
Just to refresh:
PD: May 8th, 2002.
RD: May 1st, 2003.
Thanks

lakshmiss said:
I am new to this forum. My RD is 10/10/2003 - CA RIR case. Asked my attorney, they have not received the 45 day letter yet..... is anyone on the same boat??????

PD : 11/01/2002
RD : 10/10/2003

Our dates match...

PD : 11/21/2002
RD : 10/10/2003 (EB2/RIR)
(Not received 45 day letter)

Certified!!!

Just heard from my lawyer.. I was expecting a 3-option NOF.. But got a pleasant surprise.. See you guys in 140 group.. 2 years and 9 months of labor and finally - Delivery... :rolleyes:

PDmay2002 said:
Just heard from my lawyer.. I was expecting a 3-option NOF.. But got a pleasant surprise.. See you guys in 140 group.. 2 years and 9 months of labor and finally - Delivery... :rolleyes:

Congratulations

What is your case details?

PDmay2002 said: