San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure RD is 01/22/2002 and not 01/22/2003?? BTW there are two RDs one is S_RD and R_RD for state and fed..... You should be referring to R_RD.

gcsfo said:
Hello gp111,

My RD is 01/22/2002.

I know this seems ancient in the face of all the recent approvals from Jan 2003.
The catch was that my case received two NOFs.

Thanks
gcsfo

Hi jack144

I am referring to the Regional Date of 01/22/2002. It is the date my case was received in the SFO Regional office.

Am feeling pretty desperate now, with this never ending wait.

News of others on this forum getting certified is very heartening, and I am still waiting for my turn to say 'finally got it".

Thanks
gcsfo

Timing question

1) Does any one know on an average how many cases DOL can process per day?

2)Is the case number is given in sequence By DOL what ever the kind of case it is (Software eng or programmer anlyst or cook)?

Any help will be appreciated.

Good news

Long time reader, first time writer. Got the good news today.
Details:
SESA: 01/22/2002
DOL RD: 01/09/2003
DOT: 999.151-031
Case#: 09544xxx

small bayarea company with layoffs

Wish you all good luck!!

Congrats, jackinthebox

Were there any NOFs in your case ? Or RFEs...I am not sure of the correct terminology.

Thanks
gcsfo

Hey guys, with this flurry of activity it looks like the labor dept has woken every one up. Recently the phone lines for AVM have become harder to connect. I think we should take it easy and not jam the AVM phone lines by spending a lot of time searching for random case # approvals.
I remember lst time that happend, the labor dept. pulled the AVM service off for some time.
I suggest one or two people like GP111 should check the trend, and the rest of us chill.... stick to our own cases.

Certified finally

Hi All,

Now my turn to share the good news. Finally got certified yesterday (May 26th, 2004). Our company has had some history of layoffs, but not is last one year.

Thanks to all of you for the constant support and guidance and best wishes.

Cheers
Piyush.

Well, in that case it might be a good idea to check-up with your lawyer and and ask 'em to straighten it up. 1 year behind current processing date means either DOL has over-looked your case or they are waiting on some info from your company/lawyer which has not been properly communicated.

gcsfo said:
Hi jack144

I am referring to the Regional Date of 01/22/2002. It is the date my case was received in the SFO Regional office.

News of others on this forum getting certified is very heartening, and I am still waiting for my turn to say 'finally got it".

Thanks
gcsfo

Just Quoting WaintingonLc

"1) Does any one know on an average how many cases DOL can process per day?"
My case #09546xxx
DOL recd.: 1/31/03
DOT: Legal Secretary (I lost the #)
I tried to do an estimative using the last week. I concluded around 45 cases a day.
What you guys think? :confused:

GCSFO, Did you file through Valence Semiconductors?

gcsfo said:
Hi jack144

Thanks
gcsfo

keepfaith said:
"1) Does any one know on an average how many cases DOL can process per day?"
My case #09546xxx
DOL recd.: 1/31/03
DOT: Legal Secretary (I lost the #)
I tried to do an estimative using the last week. I concluded around 45 cases a day.
What you guys think? :confused:

If DOL Works the same speed it has been working this week it should take 4 weeks to reach your case..

good luck !

jack144 said:
GCSFO, Did you file through Valence Semiconductors?

Hi jack144,

No.
But, why do you ask ?
Mine is a big company, with some layoffs in 2001 and in 2002 as well.

Thanks
gcsfo

OK, then I don't know whats happening with your case. You might want to call up your lawyer.

gcsfo said:
Hi jack144,

No.
But, why do you ask ?
Mine is a big company, with some layoffs in 2001 and in 2002 as well.

Thanks
gcsfo

Status
Not open for further replies.