San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting again since I did not get any responces last time.

Problem with Labor Cert.
My Labor Cert (RIR) was mass remanded in July 03. Recently it was reviewed and have landed in deep problem. DOL has comeback and said the advertisement supported for my case required for BS+1 year with RDBMS, C++… skills. However the Form 750A (I don't know what it is) did not mention of the BS+1 Year and the software skills required and just kept is plain (Like say BS+0 years no experince).

DOL says my case is eligible for RIR however since the 750A and the Adv. Don't match they are requesting that our company talk to the EDD provide an adv. to them to match the 750A and place it for 30days in a local newspaper do the recruitment efforts and then submit results or the case will be denied.

HR talked to the attorney and said that the attorney has contacted AILA and requesting an 750A amendment. Do any one of you have come across this situation and if so was an 'amendment' allowed? Please reply.

Regular processing is around 6 months, you can use premium service if you want to.

Originally posted by tonysharma
how long shd it take to renew the H1b visa guys with the same company
tony

Any new about the Employer Choosen Remanded cases

Hello every one,

this thread has gone quite.

Any news about the cases that were remanded to State and were issued a three option letter?

thanks!!!

Hello All,
I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea about how many days does it take for the paperwork to reach the lawyer. As in my previous post I mentioned that my LC got certified on Feb 20th(AVM). Have not heard anything from the lawyer yet. If there a phone number where I can call and ask this at DOL?

To windrv,
Since even yours is Feb 20th, did you or your lawyer rcd the paperwork?

Regards,
Nikita

ANY APPROVALS WITH DOL PRIORITY DATE DEC1ST 2002?

I KNOW PEOPLE WITH RD 25TH NOV 2002 APPROVED ON FEB27, RECEIVED BY LAWYER ON MARCH 10TH, BUT IS THERE ANYONE OUT THERE WITH RD OF DEC 1ST 2002, WHOSE CASE HAS BEEN PROCESSED??

THANKS
Csrini1.

Re: BS + 0

I am sorry. I didn't see the AD and can't give you more information.

Originally posted by maggie_LC
Hello, windrv

I read your post about your certified LC. Congras!!

so you case was filed as programmer, BS + 0, right? Mine was in same category. From a tiny company as well. I worry about that a lot. I actually have MS + 2. But the lawyer said it was a common practice to do BS + 0, it make other stuff like 140,485 easy.

I learned that you did a re-test market? did your employer/lawyer changed the AD to make it requires more, or they still used BS + 0?

Thank you very much!

Maggie

3 options letter, resending since I did not get response for my last message

Krishna

I got a 3 option letter last week after 3 years. My HR says it is too risky to advertise. Is it so risky ? Which day of the week and newspapaer do you need to put in the ad ? My requirements are
MS+ 0 years. Can you please let me know.

Thanks

Anil

I am writing this post again!

Hello All,
I wanted to ask if anyone has an idea about how many days does it take for the paperwork to reach the lawyer. As in my previous post I mentioned that my LC got certified on Feb 20th(AVM). Have not heard anything from the lawyer yet. If there a phone number where I can call and ask this at DOL?

To windrv,
Since even yours is Feb 20th, did you or your lawyer rcv the paperwork?

Regards,
Nikita

anyone?

anyone who filed Labor certification (RIR) around 11/22/02 ( case received in 12/02/02 at DOL) at SF DOL office has been approved?

thanks

H1B transfer & 7th year extension

Hi All,

I know this thread is not appropriate for this subject, but I expect some of the gurus can be able to comment on my post

thanks in advance
Satya

http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=117643

"I am with a company A and want to move to company B since company A is going down. I have a LC pending more than 365 days with company A. My 6 year H1 expires in July 2004. If I transfer my H1 to company B, I have to file 7th year extension before July using company A's Pending LC, instead of two filings can I file for transfer and asking for extension also. Does any body went thru this situation and got approved?"

Re: New DOL processing date: still Nov,2002

I just spoke with my attorney. He says that he has received a couple of approvals via the AVM for cases with RD @ DOL of 12/2/2002. He has not received approvals subsequent to that date.

So now they are processing December. I was expecting that they'd go to December fast as the last week of November was a holiday season (Thanksgiving, very few applications were sent).

At least it is moving!

Originally posted by cala
New DOL processing date: still Nov, 2002

http://www.ows.doleta.gov/foreign/times.asp

Re: Re: New DOL processing date: still Nov,2002

great if dol is into december ...... i see some hope for all of us
there were lots of holidays after 20 th december also ;) ;)
tony

How come you received your status so soon ?
Which Sese do you come under :?

-------------------------------------------------------
SESA PRIORITY DATE: 07/30/2002
SESA TO DOL DATE: 06/20/2003
DOL RECEIVED DATE: 06/24/2003
DOT: 999.132-011
CASE: 0957****
-----------------------------------------------------------

I was one of the very few last people that DOL updated my case with before the haulted entering the applications into the system. Just got lucky

Originally posted by ring
How come you received your status so soon ?
Which Sese do you come under :?

-------------------------------------------------------
SESA PRIORITY DATE: 07/30/2002
SESA TO DOL DATE: 06/20/2003
DOL RECEIVED DATE: 06/24/2003
DOT: 999.132-011
CASE: 0957****
-----------------------------------------------------------

moving to other state while LC pending

I've been watching this thread for a long time. It is a great thread. Here is my situation: working for a company in San Francisco, which also has office in Houston. I am thinking about moving to Houston, but have concerns about my green card application, since I am still waiting for my LC to be approved. The DOL receive date is Dec. 2002.

Can I file I-140 and I-485 in Texas using the LC from CA once it is approved? Or do I need to file them in California? Or do I have a choice about where to file?

Please reply if you have some idea or experience about this situation.

Thanks!

Originally posted by tonysharma
great if dol is into december ...... i see some hope for all of us
there were lots of holidays after 20 th december also ;) ;)
tony

My lawyer received the letter in a week after I got it in AVM.

Originally posted by bnikita
I am writing this post again!

Hello All,

To windrv,
Since even yours is Feb 20th, did you or your lawyer rcv the paperwork?

Regards,
Nikita

Status
Not open for further replies.