San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JDW

You may not be able to file I-140/485 in Texas with a California LC.. what you can do is let your process continues in California, file I-140/485 from CA only as you are not chaning Company & then use AC-21 to inform move if required.

processing dates.

I just checked, the pre-recorded message says that they are now processing cases received as late as Dec 2002 :)
BTW did anyone with DOL RD ~ 9/5/03 receive any letter from DOL indicating confirmation of receipt ?? If not any idea when I can expect the same...

-Thanks

sorry, I have a dumb question to ask

what does the "RD" stand for in " DOL RD" ? there are so many acronyms used..:confused:

What is AVM?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
DOL processing RIRs received between July 02 and Dec 02

For the first time heard the message giving dates spanning over months. But on the positive side, DOL moved from Nov 02 to Dec 02.

Originally posted by organic

what does the "RD" stand for in " DOL RD" ? there are so many acronyms used..:confused:

RD = Received Date.
The date your application was received at DOL Regional Office, after being forwarded by the State office.

If you go to this link:
http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp
at the bottom you will find a table with all the major acronyms. It is slightly different from what is used here, but it might be of help to you.

- lsk_gc

FYI

03/12/2004: DOL Gaithersburg Centralized Processing Center Processing Record

As we reported last year, the DOL launched a pilot labor certification backlog reduction program at Gaithersburg, Maryland. Almost 3,000 cases were transferred to that center from the state offices and certifying officers offices mainly in the East Coast backlog states. According to the DOL authorities who attended the AILA conference this month, the Center received 3,083 cases, out of which it completed on 2,278 cases when it closed at the end of 2003. According to the officers, out of the approximately 800 left-out case, about 84 or 100 cases have been decided and people will receive receive the decision soon. Other 238 are waiting for the results of recuitment since these cases involved the retest of the market. Other cases are currently handled by the DOL National Office.
This Centralized Processing Center will apparently be used a model when the projected two backlog reductions go into operation. The cases in these centers are expected to be handled by contractors. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this news.

Re: DOL processing RIRs received between July 02 and Dec 02

Originally posted by piyushb
For the first time heard the message giving dates spanning over months. But on the positive side, DOL moved from Nov 02 to Dec 02.

What is the phone no. of AVM ? Can anyone please provide the same.

DOL AVM for

Current Processing Dates : 1 415 975 4601 (Press 1, 1)

Case Status : 1 415 975 4617

Thanks

Change in AVM message... now it say DOL IS PROCESSING CASES RECEIVED BETWEEN JULY & DECEMBER 2002... Strange but good news.

Thanks Gp111 !!!

Hearing the sweet words of December makes up for the range time-period - atleast they are saying December :)

Just another optimist ;-)

Thanks for the number...Good news that something is finally moving.I noticed that Non-RIR Cases are being processed for March 2004.

Certified..

AVM is saying that my case was certified on March 09 2004
My DOL Priority date :December'02 2002
DOT Code- 999.132-031
Bay area small company with no Layoffs

Originally posted by gp111
Change in AVM message... now it say DOL IS PROCESSING CASES RECEIVED BETWEEN JULY & DECEMBER 2002... Strange but good news.
i see lots of :) in many posts ,
i think now DOL is processing back log and current together, and wonder why they never thought of doing this before (may be they recently haired a H1B in DOL and its his idea ).
i am expecting some +ve things now from DOL
HOW ABOUT JAN 2003 NEXT MONDAY ON AVM
;) TONY

San Francisco DOL processing backlog

Hi, Does anyone know why the SanFrancisco DOL is so behind... it seems to be processing 11/2002 for quite a while now. I have been monitoring it the last 6 months and it has been extremely slow. my application was just sent to the regional DOL couple of weeks ago... looks like i have a looooong wait

:(

thx.

Re: Certified..

Congrats!!, could you please post details on the experience required too.

Thx,
Originally posted by kmd7186
DOT Code- 999.132-031

Re: San Francisco DOL processing backlog

DOL almost stopped processing for variety of reasons one being the implementation of Carlson memo. However they seem to have started moving again, which is a good news, however it will be good if they moved
faster.... A piece of advice from people who have been waiting all this while to you : "Dont hold your breath"...

Originally posted by rajibghosh
Hi, Does anyone know why the SanFrancisco DOL is so behind... it seems to be processing 11/2002 for quite a while now. I have been monitoring it the last 6 months and it has been extremely slow. my application was just sent to the regional DOL couple of weeks ago... looks like i have a looooong wait

:(

thx.

Aap ke mooh mein Ghee Shakkar... ;)

Originally posted by tonysharma
i see lots of :) in many posts ,
i think now DOL is processing back log and current together, and wonder why they never thought of doing this before (may be they recently haired a H1B in DOL and its his idea ).
i am expecting some +ve things now from DOL
HOW ABOUT JAN 2003 NEXT MONDAY ON AVM
;) TONY

My experience is MS + 0 years experience. My case was transferred into DOL on Nov20th i think.But the recieved date the AVM says is Dec 02

Re: Certified..

Originally posted by kmd7186
DOT Code- 999.132-031

Wow, My DOL receive date is January 2003. An optimistic view - less cases filed in december as someone was mentioning, Totally pessimistic view- they process all the cases until december and stop right there..

Gee, i am getting weird. Hell DOL...

Re: Re: Certified..

Realistic view: There are about same number of cases in Decemeber as there is for other months (averages around 2000-2200 cases per month). Also not all November cases have been resolved, so expect DOL to be working in Dec for a while.

Originally posted by labor_paines
Wow, My DOL receive date is January 2003. An optimistic view - less cases filed in december as someone was mentioning, Totally pessimistic view- they process all the cases until december and stop right there..

Gee, i am getting weird. Hell DOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.