San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The-Dude said:
WOW, suddenly it's looking good again:)

My case number is 95451**, DOL receive date 01/17/2003. Getting close.....

Good luck to you all.

Mine is also 01/17/2003. I am checking every day, let us see

New to the forum

Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum. Want to know the details of the processing.
My case is presently in CA DOL.

1) Can you let me know how to find our case number.
2) My State to DOL transfer date is Jan 06 2003. Do anybody has any idea whats the current situation now. What date DOL is proceesing ??

Thanks
Suchet

suchet said:
Hello Guys,
I am new to this forum. Want to know the details of the processing.
My case is presently in CA DOL.

1) Can you let me know how to find our case number.

Check the DOL receipt you have received already.. Call AVM & try checking status of cases from your employer using employer (in some case attorney) phone number, you might be able to figure out which is your case !

2) My State to DOL transfer date is Jan 06 2003. Do anybody has any idea whats the current situation now. What date DOL is proceesing ??

Currently DOL is processing December 2002... last Certification we have seen on this thread is DEC 30 2002, so your case is about to get processed !

Thanks
Suchet

Dol Rd

Hi,

What is the correct DOL RD?
i WENT TO THE http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp SITE, ENTERED THE REQUIRED INFO, got my case number.
The Regional office rcvd data says it is for eg: 1/30/2003. does this mean it is the DOL RD you guys on the forum are talking about or should i call the 415 number, enter my case number and get a RRD date. If so, based on ur experience, are the RRD from the above website and the phone number same?? :confused:

Thanks
csrini1.

i got the reply, i just called the 415 number, the info on the website and the IVR is the same.

Thanks anyways
Csrini1.

It will be same ....

csrini1 said:
Hi,

What is the correct DOL RD?
i WENT TO THE http://www.flcdatacenter.com/casesearchperm.asp SITE, ENTERED THE REQUIRED INFO, got my case number.
The Regional office rcvd data says it is for eg: 1/30/2003. does this mean it is the DOL RD you guys on the forum are talking about or should i call the 415 number, enter my case number and get a RRD date. If so, based on ur experience, are the RRD from the above website and the phone number same?? :confused:

Thanks
csrini1.

Auto Remand ANy update

aman_k said:
Hi,

Have any of the auto-remanded cases after June'03 been approved
or received an RFE?
The queue is hardly moving for these cases.

True I am in the same boat..my attorney keep telling me that they are trying to get it back to DOL (they have been saying this for 3-4 months nothing has happend. Before they send it back to dol I think it should get processed in the regulare queue.........frusrating furstating....

My India trip is also tied to my lc approval and then getting AP..thats another story..............man I dont why its happening to me..

Good luck to all our friends out there...

Auto Remand ANy update

aman_k said:
Hi,

Have any of the auto-remanded cases after June'03 been approved
or received an RFE?
The queue is hardly moving for these cases.

True I am in the same boat..my attorney keep telling me that they are trying to get it back to DOL (they have been saying this for 6 months now and nothing has happend). Before they send it back to DOL, I think it might get processed in the regular queue or Rahul might be next PM in India. :) ........frustrating frustrating....

My India trip is also tied to my lc approval and then getting AP..thats another story..............man I dont know why its happening to me..

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW !!!! Should I had posted earlier asking for Jan'03 :)) Anyways , Good Luck to all of you guys who got approved the last two days and hope you get your Card by the time I get my labor cleared :) ( RD at DOL is 31 Oct'03 - another 10 months of wait ;-)

Certified!! AVM says so..

HI All,

I just heard from AVM that my case is certified. What a wait and relief finally.

DOL RD date 12/30/2002.
DOT Code : 999.113-021
DOT Description : Computer and Information Systems Managers
Case No: 9543***

No NOF in SESA and DOL.

Big Company in LA with no Layoffs.

Thank you everyone in the forum for all the info. Godd Luck to everyone....

I know a case of Infamous 999.151.031 code with RD 12/16/2002. Its still in received status. So does mine. Waiting anxiously.

Congratualtions to all certified members. Good Luck.

Any certifications after NOFs ?

Hi,

I am new to this forum and it feels good to see so many posts with 'certified' !!.

Looks like SFO DOL has started to move a bit atleast.

BTW, has anyone who got NOFs during the Regional stage been certified off late ?

Thanks
Gcsfo

RD - 01/22/2002
NOFs - 2 ( the last one was replied on 10/17/2003)
DOT : 999-151-031

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody with RD in 2003 certified?

Looks like DOL has reached the end of 2003. Eagerly waiting to find if processing for 2003 cases has started?

Certified, Finally

Finally the AVM says certified

Case details:
SESA filed: January 25, 2002
SESA to DOL: December 26, 2002
DOL SFO received: December 30, 2002
DOL SFO Certified: May 19, 2004
Case No. 09543XXX
DOT Code: 999.172.121 (Marine Surveyor)
Small office in Long Beach, no layoffs
Experience: Only BS required (I have many years experience, more than 3 years with the same company, same position)
NO Remand etc

Best of luck to all who are waiting

AutoRemanded LC not recalled

goodphysq said:
True I am in the same boat..my attorney keep telling me that they are trying to get it back to DOL (they have been saying this for 3-4 months nothing has happend. Before they send it back to dol I think it should get processed in the regulare queue.........frusrating furstating....

My India trip is also tied to my lc approval and then getting AP..thats another story..............man I dont why its happening to me..

Me too, in the same boat, my case was remanded on July 1, filed with BS+2 yrs exp, with the famous DOT code. I have more than work exp than required, but the case is not recalled yet. Lawyer has been sending two requests to DOL, no reply so far.

May be we should open a seperate thread to track remanded not recalled (should be recalled)?

Yes, I agree. We should start a new thread. From this thread, it doesn't look like there are too many cases stuck in this situation.

-- Thanks

InLC said:
Me too, in the same boat, my case was remanded on July 1, filed with BS+2 yrs exp, with the famous DOT code. I have more than work exp than required, but the case is not recalled yet. Lawyer has been sending two requests to DOL, no reply so far.

May be we should open a seperate thread to track remanded not recalled (should be recalled)?

To gc_help04, InLC, goodphysq

Starting a new thread is a very good idea.

Can one of you start it. I'm not sure how to go about that.
Looks like there aren't too many auto-remanded cases (or
maybe there are and people have lost all hope).

People who filed after us are getting certified so
quickly (good for them) and we are stuck in this hell-hole.
I still don't understand how SESA/DOL works.
Why is it taking SESA/DOL to approve our case

Gp111, you seem to be very knowledgeable. Any insights
on our cases?

New To Sfo Dol

hi everyone,

i am new to this SFO dol thread. my LC-SESA got transferred to DOL SFO on 11 MARCH 2004. I asked my lawyer, when i will get the case number and the receipt date? she told me , that DOL takes 90 days to give the case number. Is that so?

i saw the federal processing time, it says 12/2002. oh my God, is that i have to wait a year and a half?

all gurus, i have a question with u, after reading forum. What is auto remanded or case remanded? why is that happening? please give me some knowledge about this.

aman_k said:
Starting a new thread is a very good idea.

Can one of you start it. I'm not sure how to go about that.
Looks like there aren't too many auto-remanded cases (or
maybe there are and people have lost all hope).

People who filed after us are getting certified so
quickly (good for them) and we are stuck in this hell-hole.
I still don't understand how SESA/DOL works.
Why is it taking SESA/DOL to approve our case

Gp111, you seem to be very knowledgeable. Any insights
on our cases?

As for as I know, my case was not reviewed because when they filled my LC application, it was they filled as zero experience required for my position.

To me its totally insane!! I was told that the trend and requirement when they filed my application was totally different!! Back then ( in 2001) DOL want all the application to be simple as possible. Still to me its insane.. and I think its a costly mistake.

Since they filled with zero exp and the new guidelines requires 3 years experience for Bachelor Degree , its on hold (I think so!!!). My attorney said they are trying, I am not sure whats in this earth they are trying and what kind of response they are getting!! Only God knows.

regarding starting a new thread, I could do it. But we might have very few users to pitch in. Think about and let me know.

Goodluck...

Status
Not open for further replies.