San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Question to forum

SS1123,
Is this guidance (about 2+ exp) published anywhere?

Thanks,
Originally posted by ss1123

After talking to an AILA lawyer I found out that DOL has been asked to certify cases which have 2+ exp. However there may be a problem if a case had received an RFI from SESA and then transferred to DOL.

Guys.
my labor app got certified (as per the AVM) DOT code 999-113-201 RD Nov 12th 2002. My lawyer has not yet got any communication....hopefully this week he will........ Sftwre eng mgr. it has been a long wait...... Hope and pray you all get certified too....

Congratulations!!
Details please - Experience, NOF etc

Originally posted by 4Dharma
Guys.
my labor app got certified (as per the AVM) DOT code 999-113-201 RD Nov 12th 2002. My lawyer has not yet got any communication....hopefully this week he will........ Sftwre eng mgr. it has been a long wait...... Hope and pray you all get certified too....

Spoke to my attorney who was in a panel that met DOL officials last week and he said there has been no update yet on RIR policy and he has no idea when a policy will be issued.

anyone able to check AVM?

I am not able to check AVM for the past 1 week.
the phone keeps ringing is there any other number
other than 415.975.4617. Email to doleta bounces
back!!
Thanks

returned from State Agency

Hi,

The AVM gives me a new message. The application has been returned by State Agency and the status has been updated on Oct 31.

Is there anybody else who got similar message? My Intution says I will be certified shortly.

Did anybody got this type of message earlier?

Thanks
World

Re: returned from State Agency

Which number did you use...it is just ringing now...

Originally posted by worldmonitor_1
Hi,

The AVM gives me a new message. The application has been returned by State Agency and the status has been updated on Oct 31.

Is there anybody else who got similar message? My Intution says I will be certified shortly.

Did anybody got this type of message earlier?

Thanks
World

My case details

here are my case details

1) RIR processing
2) DOT code: 999-151-032
3) RFI sent to the lawyer at SESA level

Also, do any of you guys know that if I were to get a chance to file GC again from another state, which state could it be? Also should I go for RIR or non-RIR processing?

Auto Remanded then certified Guys

Hi All

Congratulation to all who got certified after auto remanded.
I am also in the same boat. Could you please let me know wether your attorney played any role in getting you certified after auto remanded to state ( from DOL to CA- SESA). ? I am talking about the cases where NOF or 3 options were not issued, and simply remanded to SESA.

If yes ! Could please share the info.

Thanks,
Arvind

to Palampry

Your case is quite similiar to mine,except I haven't heard yet from DOL

RIR processing
Transmitted to DOL 11/12/2002 but DOL RD 12/16/2002
RFI from SWA in the SESA stage, after submitting them with required info it was forwarded by SESA to DOL

DOT code is not in developer category, I don't know what code my case belongs to.

Please let us know how your case turns out. Good Luck!

Regards,
SS1123

I do not want to be a negative person here but my husband's case got remended again.:mad:
Detals:
June 09- remanded to state
September 06- retuned back to DOL
Oct 23- remanded again
:confused:

Sel

Sorry to hear about your case. Could you please post the some details like DOT code and no. of years exp. required.

Thanks
Happybee

Originally posted by sel
I do not want to be a negative person here but my husband's case got remended again.:mad:
Detals:
Oct 23- remanded again
:confused:

Rumour

sel,

I am sorry to say that your story doesnt seem credible. The reason being, they posted this status "returned to DOL from State" is on Oct 31 for the first time. State returned Applications to DOL only in mid October. How come your husband's case returned back on Sep 6 ? Hope you are not spreading rumours to discourage ppl over here,

If in fact it was true, your husbands case might have been sent back to Sesa on a query. Now it mighht be actually remanded to state. When was your husbands Priority date ? That will help everybody here to know whether it was auto-remand or sent to state for an RFE.

Sorry if I did sound rude.

Thanks
World

--------------------

I do not want to be a negative person here but my husband's case got remended again.
Detals:
Oct 23- remanded again

-----------------------------------

Why I could not access the AVM during the last whole week, while everyone talking about status update? It is ringing forever. What is going on?

Re: Rumour

sel,

I am sorry to say that your story doesnt seem credible. The reason being, they posted this status "returned to DOL from State" is on Oct 31 for the first time. State returned Applications to DOL only in mid October. How come your husband's case returned back on Sep 6 ? Hope you are not spreading rumours to discourage ppl over here,

If in fact it was true, your husbands case might have been sent back to Sesa on a query. Now it mighht be actually remanded to state. When was your husbands Priority date ? That will help everybody here to know whether it was auto-remand or sent to state for an RFE.

Sorry if I did sound rude.

Thanks
World

--------------------

----------------------------------

Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible. If you want to be a person with closed eyes- it is your choice and you can skip my posts in the future.
I do not want give all the information about our case because it involves too many people. Let just say that the case was returned by the State because of a letter from our congressman. Are you satisfied?
As I can see people want to read only positive information, therefore good luck for you all and I will not ruin your parade anymore.

Sel Funny !!!

Sel,

Ur posting reads ..."Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible"... But the info. in that mean quite opposite..

u are funny. You gave all the info. about Dot Code, Remanded dates, etc and you say you dont want to say Priority date becasue it is involving too many people. ..lol...

And about congressman... Dont dream too much ....

Guys.... From a credible source....Not a single application is sent back to Remand after it was returned by state... They are not kids playing hide and seek. They are either approving or rejecting cases now...

sel "Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible"

Thanks
World

Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible...because of a letter from our congressman..
------------------------------------

Re: Sel Funny !!!

Sel,

Ur posting reads ..."Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible"... But the info. in that mean quite opposite..

u are funny. You gave all the info. about Dot Code, Remanded dates, etc and you say you dont want to say Priority date becasue it is involving too many people. ..lol...

And about congressman... Dont dream too much ....

Guys.... From a credible source....Not a single application is sent back to Remand after it was returned by state... They are not kids playing hide and seek. They are either approving or rejecting cases now...

sel "Keep in mind that MY information is ALWAYS credible"

Thanks
World

Maybe I am funny but you are a fool.
Are you a "kind of a bird" who keeps its head in the sand?
Wake up and smell the flower, Dol is doing what it wants and its movements are never clear.
As for the congressman... Are you willing to bet that I am lying?
Couple thousands dollars will do. When we set our terms I think letter from DOL and Congressman will be enough, will it not?
And if you want , in the future, change your image from " credibly" foolish person to something else, than before accusing somebody of lying think first.
I really enjoyed your information from a “credible source”. Do you dare to call Martin Rios directly and ask him?

As for all other members of this forum, I apologize for the personal arguing.

Middle of November

Aren't we technically in Middle of November? If Fed DOL does not give guidelines by next week, won't holiday season delay things well into next year?

I keep hearing DOL may be short of staff, and holiday season will not help it.

Any updates on Fed DOL guidelines for RIR date is appreciated.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOT: Software Engineer | STATE PD: APRIL, 2001 | DOL PD: JULY, 2002 | DOL NOF replied: JUNE 2003 | STATUS: CA DOL waiting for Fed DOL on guidelines for RIR

Status
Not open for further replies.