San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Usagc2,

I don't know the dot number. My RIR was filed in August 2001, sent to DOL in July 2002, remanded in June 2003, certified in October. The occupation is Computer Software Engineers, Systems Software.

DesiPardesii,

Sorry that there seems to be no english website there. But they do speak excellent english. You may want to talk to them on phone, or write to Jonathan Liang at counsel@lianglaw.com for information.

Hope this helps.

Mark,
There are too many questions for you, but i guess you are happy and will share more information:

Job Requirement: BS/MS + number of year exp.

thanks!

mark

Hi Mark,

Congratulations and thanks for the info. Could you let us know the job requirement? (for example, BS + 3 years of experience?)

Thanks.

The position required a M.S. or equiv. degree in CS/CE/EE, with 3+ years experience.

Hope this helps.

Re: RIR remmanded in June and certified in Oct.!!!

mark2003
you mentioned that ,
After working with a new attorney and providing some additional document in September, the DOL officer reversed their remand decision and approved my RIR in October.

can we change the attorney in between the process of GC??? my case also remanded in june.

Thanks
Happybee

Originally posted by mark2003
My RIR was remmanded to CA-EDD in June. After working with a new attorney and providing some additional document in September, the DOL officer reversed their remand decision and approved my RIR in October.

I learned a lesson from this process: never ever give up without a FIGHT! and always use some attorney who is knowlegeable, works hard and aggresively!!!

Hope more people who are in the remanding trouble get lucky.

LC Certified ...

As a usual habbit I tried the number 4159754617 1-1 095***** and was thrilled to hear CERTIFIED ( Was used to listen RECEIVED for last 5/6 months) .Could not believe and tried my friends number and heard again CERTIFIED ...
We two work for the same company had applied togather 2 years back on Oct 15th 2001 ...

Still my company has not been informed by Attorneys about this and i am not allowed to call Attorneys directly ,So i will wait for week or 10 days more to get the confirmed news .
I guess In our cases the lawyer got a finding and they Re-advertised ,After they submitted the case again It took nearly 3 months for them to Certify ..

My advice to all of you dear friends waiting eagerly for this process to get certified ,Have patience , Have faith .. Things will happen as they are destined in there own way ,in their own time an fashion ... I wish all of you GUYS BEST OF LUCK ...
H_K

DOT CODE 999-151-031
RECD Date at DOL 10/15/2002
Salary 6**** (Pathetic Salary)
Company Based in CA with 50 employees
Project Location :East Coast

Hello Harakagaz
What were the qualifications required in your case MS + work ex, BS+workex

Regards,

Re: LC Certified ...

Congratulations hara_kagaz, well said, patience and faith are the key when there is no way we can influence the proceedings.

Re: LC Certified ...

Congratulations Man!

Better late than Never! Enjoy it!

--Ashwork2

Originally posted by hara_kagaz
As a usual habbit I tried the number 4159754617 1-1 095***** and was thrilled to hear CERTIFIED ( Was used to listen RECEIVED for last 5/6 months) .Could not believe and tried my friends number and heard again CERTIFIED ...
We two work for the same company had applied togather 2 years back on Oct 15th 2001 ...

Still my company has not been informed by Attorneys about this and i am not allowed to call Attorneys directly ,So i will wait for week or 10 days more to get the confirmed news .
I guess In our cases the lawyer got a finding and they Re-advertised ,After they submitted the case again It took nearly 3 months for them to Certify ..

My advice to all of you dear friends waiting eagerly for this process to get certified ,Have patience , Have faith .. Things will happen as they are destined in there own way ,in their own time an fashion ... I wish all of you GUYS BEST OF LUCK ...
H_K

DOT CODE 999-151-031
RECD Date at DOL 10/15/2002
Salary 6**** (Pathetic Salary)
Company Based in CA with 50 employees
Project Location :East Coast

Congrats Hara_Kagaz,

Could please share more information:

I assume you are a contractor with project in east-coast.

Job requirements: MS/BS + number of year exp.
Job title : Software engineer/ System Analyst
DOL Receipt-Date:
NOF in state/fed: If yes, what actions were taken?
Job location specified in H1B and Labor?:

what does returned by state mean?

a friend of mine had his LC remanded to state on june sometime.
On Oct 31st the status is - "returned by state after a remand"

does this mean state rejected or returned it to DOL??

Thanks
Anita

Me too: LC certified after remand

I am happy to share with you this good news: according the AVM system, my LC has been certified a few days ago. Hope it is true. Here is some detailed information:

DOT code: 999-151-032
Job title: R&D engineer
RIR EB2
Position requires MS degree with 2+ experience.
Employer is Bay area mid-size company, minor layoffs
Received at DOL: Aug. 2002
Remanded: June 2003
No NOF as far as I know
Not sure if attorneys have taken any actions for my case, probably not.

Good luck to you all!

Re: Me too: LC certified after remand

Congrats bbi, hara kagaz !!!

This is really great news.

Some more update....
According to an official in San Francisco DOL (whom I have been
exchanging emails for the last few months since my LC was
remanded), "the EDD/SESA (State Department) is going to return
most of the Labor Certifaction Applications to DOL (SFO) that
were remanded to them earlier this year."

These are his exact words (no more and no less). After hearing
about cases of bbi, hara kagaz, I would tend to believe his words.

Although, I have to wait and see if my case really gets certified.
Good luck to all of us.

Last edited by a moderator:
LC Certified ..

Yes i work as a consultant in East Coast .
I dont know about Job Requirements ,but I have BE from India and at the time i applied i had 11+ years experience
DOL Receipt date 10/15/2002
I dont know more information as asked by other friends. :)
Best Of Luck to ALL oF YOU for remaining process ...

Hara_Kagaz

NOV 2002 in DOL SFO

why DOL is not moving from NOV 2002 to next month for last 3 or so months ............ any views
tony

Re: NOV 2002 in DOL SFO

If they are really going to have a second look at the
remanded cases (which it seems like), I do not think
the official processing date is going to move. Just my view, I may
be wrong too.

Originally posted by tonysharma
why DOL is not moving from NOV 2002 to next month for last 3 or so months ............ any views
tony

Although my RD is Nov 22 and in Received status, I hope that in all fairness they look at the remanded cases first if they can't adjudicate both parallely.

Status
Not open for further replies.