San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: cala

Originally posted by jnathan
I have n't got any update yet (mine transmitted on Aug 25).
Checked using company phone number and nothing.

I got nothing either.I have tried the AVM.I don't think that it is working.Last time it was showing the cases for my organization till late July but nothing in August.

Originally posted by onemore_forGC
How about FAQs for this thread? I see lot of questions being repeated time and again as and when new palyers join.

Thats a good idea.

It is ringing all the time for me, actually the whole week, even the email to lcst... is not working from a long time.

Csrini

Case went to DOL on 7/17, no receipt

Seems that there are lots of people experiencing this same situateion. Guess I am the worst. SESA sent my lawyer a letter saying the case was transfered on 7/17. But they never got anything from DOL. I checked the AVM by using my company phone number, always got "that phone number cannot be located" or something.

I asked my lawyer. They said usually DOL gets it days after SESA forwards it. There might not be a receipt at all. Is this true?

Re: Case went to DOL on 7/17, no receipt

Maggie,
I spoke to my attorney.
He says he would not be surprised if it takes another month before getting the receipt (my transmittal date is 08/25).
He told me there is nothing to be concerned about....we dont lose the Receipt date...its just that DOL is slow in data entry.

Originally posted by maggie_LC
Seems that there are lots of people experiencing this same situateion. Guess I am the worst. SESA sent my lawyer a letter saying the case was transfered on 7/17. But they never got anything from DOL. I checked the AVM by using my company phone number, always got "that phone number cannot be located" or something.

I asked my lawyer. They said usually DOL gets it days after SESA forwards it. There might not be a receipt at all. Is this true?

Hi Guys,

My question is only in ca state,all the cases are remanded or what about the situation in other states??

Thanks
Raj

People.. DOL is not updating its AVM or the STATUS Message, that doesn't mean we stop updating this thread !!

I thought I'd post this for those of you who are waiting for any, and I mean any, piece of news ;) ..

I emailed my attorney yesterday regarding my case and she replied:

"Thank you for your email. DOL is quite backlogged in its processing of cases. They are currently reporting that they are reviewing cases transmitted in 11/02 and earlier. DOL actually is holding cases until they receive additional guidance on RIR processing from DOL national in Washington DC. DOL national is supposed to provide guidance anytime now, but no word yet."

So, I guess all we can do right now is wait to see the end of the tunnel, and hope for a light :)

Cheer up people, otherwise, you'd be missing the fun of the LC process ;) ...

This thread is probably the longest with negligible results or negative results. Nothing is coming out of DOL and we are discussiong and waiting like insane.

Minnesotans get LC in 5 months. So If I start new LC even today I would end up finishing faster than this sucking CA DOL.

I'm not surprised at all. After all, isn't this the state where illegal immigrants have more importance than their legal counterparts ?!!

No More Hope

Yes I agree with DesiPardesii
There is no point in us wasting time and energy looking at this thread and waiting for CA DOL to process our applications.

Waiting for more than 2 years without taking any raises or shifting
employers and even then no guarantee of ur labor being certified is PRETTY SAD, while people who are probably far less qualified than you and working in states with faster processing states get their Green Cards in 1/10 th of the time it takes for us here in CA.

I dont mean to discourage anyone , but these are the facts as far as I know. I think it is time to wake up and act ...
I know I will.

Good Luck to everyone.

Hi Desi & Ravi,

Whatever u are all saying is 100% right.Who are all working in other states are in their final stages within 1 year.We are struck up in this stupid CA.Now this october 2 years over for me from filing labor application.SO stupid!!!!!!!!!.But if u are permanent and u are having office only in CA u are badly struck up!!!!!!!.

Regards
Raj:confused: :eek: :mad:

Ravi_Kiran,

I agree with you. I'm waiting since July 2001 (27 months).
But wonder what act we can do? Earlier i had written email
to few Senator and an DOL officer.

anything else? you think we can do?

Phone system is up now

Though no change in my status but at least the phone system is up....hopefully some will have some update...

Thought will let you guys know.
reval_wait

hanuman_chalisa,

Sorry to hear that your case take so long. Your case seems kind of unusual. For your information, My one was filed in the end of May 2001 and was done in Oct 2002. I know many others got through too. Your attorney has to do something like to file an enquiry.

lisansw,

My attorney update is, CA DOL and Fed DOL are negotiating and until then wait. This is happening to cases which got NOF in late May/Early June 2002.

In short from attorney, wait till DOL updates them.

Filing LC in another state

All,

If we file for a new LC application in another state will it affect the current case?

Can you have two cases for the same person filed from different states? My attorney says that if they find our then you have to choose between one of the two applications

I don't know if this true??

Regards,
ss1123

Status
Not open for further replies.