San Francisco Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/23/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone explain to me what the Backlog reduction says

I could not understand somethings. COuld someone explain me clearly?

surya369 said:
Does it mean, if I join another company (who is willing to do LC Subs) in sixth year and file 140/485, I cannot extend H1. But what if I dont get EAD within the time my 6yrs expires -- is it considered out of status.

How much time is left on your H1?

If you do not get your EAD in 3 months you can go to the local INS office and get the EAD.Do you have atleast 3 months left on the h1 ?...

Yeah, I totally agree..... I think having two stages like State, Fed is a scam.... And GC taking 5 years for the entire process is another scam! Wasting 5 yrs of life wating for GC is a utter waste of time!!!
Atleast, I hope the newer applicants don't have to waste so much time!

Dilbert_Cal said:
I think this would be a good step - atleast somebody would benefit from it. Currently, all of us are stuck - anybody and everybody getting out of this mess fast is welcome. Just hope that something does happen - JAN needs to go away soon...........

is my patience longer than the days in Jan ;-)

I just found that one of the LCs filed by my company got approved on Jul 15. The details are...

Case# 09545***
DOT CODE: 999.151-021 (Computer Programmers)
DOL RD: 01/28/2003

But the other with DOT code 999.151-031 is still in received status. Both with the same RD at DOL.

I found some of the cases of 1/29 & 1/30 got approved as of July 21....wonder why the DOL is so slow? This is 8th week they are processing January '03...

When do you think they will start processing Feb 2003

Can anybody shed a light on the timeframe they will
start processing the Feb 03.

This is too much, the waiting is so painful, I am waiting
for the Labor clearing for last 2.5 years. :eek:

PD: 2/05/02
SD: 2/25/03
FD: ?????

gp111 said:
I found some of the cases of 1/29 & 1/30 got approved as of July 21....wonder why the DOL is so slow? This is 8th week they are processing January '03...

Hey gp111,

I was trying to look the cases in Aug'03 at flcdatacenter but didn't find any cases for your PD, RD and DOT code. In fact there are no cases received at DOL on 08/14/2003 with DOT code 999.172-072 and PD 09/24/2002. Is it a correct info?

Labor approved after auto-remand

Guys,
My labor was filed in September, 2001.
Went to DOL ~ September 2002.
Got auto-remanded ~April 2003
Went back to DOL ~December 2003
NOF ~March 2004
Replied to NOF ~April 2004
Approved in July 2004

Long journey -isn't it?
I am EB-2 RIR case in California bay-Area. Large Company, 10% layoff.

I hope I have given enopugh info (if anybody cares)

Thanks,
Dasbabu
:)

dasbabu,
your the man, keep it up, and all the best for 140/485
i think you'll get gc in 180 days becoz your from CSC
as i saw your NOF's and other issues,
i think you had hard time man, i can think about that

look i am from NY city ,still they are processing sept 2001 cases in State DOL,i got query in State DOL only, then it has reply and then it has to go to regional for final processing

anyway all the best and enjoy today
from tomorrow you have to trek another huge mountain 140/485
prepare well...

dasbabu said:
Guys,
My labor was filed in September, 2001.
Went to DOL ~ September 2002.
Got auto-remanded ~April 2003
Went back to DOL ~December 2003
NOF ~March 2004
Replied to NOF ~April 2004
Approved in July 2004

Long journey -isn't it?
I am EB-2 RIR case in California bay-Area. Large Company, 10% layoff.

I hope I have given enopugh info (if anybody cares)

Thanks,
Dasbabu
:)

Hi gp111,

Mine was 1/22 still stays rcvd. Attorney also not recvd anything from DOL.

- rr

gp111 said:

That is correct... flcdatacenter is not updated for most california cases after 1st week of August..

get_gc04 said:
Hey gp111,

I was trying to look the cases in Aug'03 at flcdatacenter but didn't find any cases for your PD, RD and DOT code. In fact there are no cases received at DOL on 08/14/2003 with DOT code 999.172-072 and PD 09/24/2002. Is it a correct info?

hi gurus,

Yesterday, i called up DOL through my employer phone number. my lawyer told me that my case was transferred from SESA to DOL on 03/11/2004.

The DOL has updated the AVM, till March 15th 2004. There was two cases on March 1st 2004 and one case number on March 15th. I do not know, whether the March 15th receipt date case is my case number. how can I verify it?

1. Is the transfer date from SESA TO DOL ie. 03/11/2004 should be equal to the receipt date of DOL?

I am really concerned about this. thanks in advance.

Finding DOL case number

Meera Maria said:
hi gurus,

Yesterday, i called up DOL through my employer phone number. my lawyer told me that my case was transferred from SESA to DOL on 03/11/2004.

The DOL has updated the AVM, till March 15th 2004. There was two cases on March 1st 2004 and one case number on March 15th. I do not know, whether the March 15th receipt date case is my case number. how can I verify it?

1. Is the transfer date from SESA TO DOL ie. 03/11/2004 should be equal to the receipt date of DOL?

Hi,

Sorry, I do not know the answer. But I am adding more questions:
How do you know they have updated till March 15th 2004? I found one case with a receipt date of 04/23/04 for my employer.

I am also trying to find my case no. As per my lwayer the "Transmittal Date" is 5/12/2004.

Gurus, What is the relation between "Transmittal Date" and Regional receipt date.

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
rgojji:

Is the dtae 1/22 what the AVM says or is it the date shown on the letter your lawyer received when your case was moved to DOL??

For me, the AVM says the RD is 1/22/2003 but the letter that my lawyer received when my case was moved to DOL shows RD as 02/19/2003. Mine is in received state too.

So it might be a good idea to ask your lawyer to send you a copy of the letter if you don't already have it.

rgojji said:
Hi gp111,

Mine was 1/22 still stays rcvd. Attorney also not recvd anything from DOL.

- rr

May be of this some help

If u can get State Case No. from your Attorney it is easy

or check through flcdatacenter.com for your company
for transmission date, salary,dot.code,Title,

Your state transmittal date + 1 or 2 =DOL date

-manohar
RD 5/9/2003
Meera Maria said:
hi gurus,

LC approved

I have been reading this group for a long time. It is a very helpful group. Now I want to share my news with you.

RD: 1/30/2003
Code: 032
Certified: 7/22/2004
MS + 4 years
No REF, NO NOF

Work for a small company in LA area. The company then sold to a large financial company earlier this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
gc200407 said:
I have been reading this group for a long time. It is a very helpful group. Now I want to share my news with you.

No REF, NO NOF

Work for a small company in LA area. The company then sold to a large financial company earlier this year.

Congratulations! Although DOL is so slow, at least your case proves that DOL is still alive and working.

gc200407 said:

No REF, NO NOF

Congratulations! What was the number of years experience on your LC?

Status
Not open for further replies.