Details

RD - 16 July 2001
ND - 7 Sep 2001 (I think)
FP - Nov 2001
RFE - 12 Apr 2002
AVM Updated for RFE receipt - 17 Apr 2002
AVM says approved on 13 May 2002

RFE Replied - WAC-01-275-xxxxxx

Rfe Received : Apr 16, 2002 (Employment letter)
Rfe Replied : May 16,2002

Waiting for the approval

congratulations Inkoya!

That\'s what I call a "PLEASANT" surprise. Good for you.
Well let me see when I will be able to post my approval.
Anyhow, thanks for the wishes and wish u the best.

:)
BVM

gc_July, What does the AVM say?

Does it acknowledge the receipt of ur RFE Response? IF so, what\'s the date?

Thanks
BVM

AVM Says INS Recieved the Reply on March 14th

I spoke to ILO on MAy 16th, He told me that it is assigned to an Officer and is pending the decision.

something happend finally!

According to AVM, RFE issued on 5/17, don\'t know yet what it\'s about, will post the details. I assume that the very fact that RFE is issued means that all the security checks (including the new IBIS) have been completed already, am I right?

question to gurus,,, what is the function of DIV- I at CSC ?????

on my "RFE for I-485" it says CSC 9419 WS 22522 DIV-I...does any one else has the same #?

why does it corresponds to DIV-I ? don\'t understand that..Can any one throw some lights on it??

According to CSC memo issued in late 2001 DIV-I adjudicates:
I-140,I-290,I-360,I-526,I-829,I-824.

DIV-IV adjudicates:Employment based I-485,N-400,I-131,I-290, etc..

Thanks,
bbad

Rfe Details

Yr case will be adjudicated by div1. If Yr rfe says ws22522/div1/somename. This name tells who is adjudicating yr case.Once the officer rises rfe,rfe will be printed with no(22522 ) tells the criticality.,Yr file will go to suspense shelf. Once Yu replied rfe,rfe will be received by mail room personnel and it will be attached to Yr file and send the file to the adjudicating officer.(Usually it will appear on Yr rfe notice)

thanks inkoya ..but why div-i instead of div-iv ???

in my RFE it doesn\'t says any name it\'s just says CSC 9491ws22522/div1

but question is why div-i instead of div-iv ??

and ws22522 criticality.. can you throw some light on it? I mean how critical it is?

thanks
bbad

RFE DETAILS

In my rfe it is stated that csc/11958/ws22611/cbothwell/div1.

As per my earlier posting and 485 Processing procedure, rfe will be rised by adjuducating officer.As per My conclusion, csc(service center) 11958(employee nr or file tracking code ) ws22611 is the criticallity of rfe and cbothwell (May be some name of adjudicating office or some thing else) and div1 is the division rises rfe.Once Yu replied Yr rfe,it will be attached to Yu file based on file no and send the file again to officer for adjuducation based on employeeno or Name in their system. If Yu see the rfe list, I saw more approvals with ws55212 and I saw Yr wsno22522.I hope that if Yu submit every document to INS, and Ins officer satisfies with those documents,he will go head and clear our case.
Hope for the best and quick approval for every body(speicfially rfe waiters who are going for one more struggle than normal approvers)

Does RFE imply security checks have been completed?

...and once they get the requetsed info., it\'s simply a matter of an officer approving? Don\'t the RFE-responses-received files go to the top of the ready-to-be-assigned heaps?

Venu Reddy!! once you reply to your RFE, it goes to the officer directly for his approval!

And I don\'t think there\'s any pending security check after issuing an RFE.........However I hear, at the time of PP stamping they\'ve started doing another security check.........

anyways, good luck Venu Reddy...though it\'s sad to receive an RFE, at least you know your case is moving.......

Finally got approved!!!

wac-01-275-xxxxx
rd 7/12/01
fp 11/30/01
rfe 4/12/02
Approval: 5/20/02

Good luck to all on this board.

Congrats !! APS SINGH

congratulations !!

Can you provide some more RFE related details please ???

What was you RFE for?
when did you reply?
when did CSC received it and AVM updated?

I just replied to RFE on 05/13/02.

Thanks
bbad