RFE not received

I haven't received mine either. No LUD change, no message change yet.

Same for me. I haven't received the RFE yet and no LUD or message change either.

My lawyer and I have called USCIS several times, send faxes and letters, but nothing so far. I still don't know whether the RFE has been sent or it's a computer glitch. Has anyone contacted the USCIS Ombudsman regarding this via DHS-7001 form? I am planning to do that but I am not sure how useful that's going to be.

Oct 3rd RFE compute error

Guyz,
It happend to me aswell online case status shows Oct 3rd RFE issued ..
I did contact TSC through fax and called ..

They faxed me back with details saying it was a computer error ..

Regards,
GC

GCbigJOKE ... could you post the fax number please?

GCbigJOKE ... could you post the fax number please for the TSC regarding the erroneous RFE?

S

bazuka6: Could you post the fax number for the TSC (since they TSC folks seem to have actually read your fax...)

S

If you got an RFE and you respond two days after, when do you think your case will be approved? or is it going to be approved?

I also got a 10/3 RFE email and nothing received yet. I called customer service, TX and the lady checked the computer and told me that indeed there is a pending RFE and that they will re-send. I am lost here - computer glitch or real? Any suggestions?

Folks, After FP2 on 10/24, I saw LUD and then online message changed to
" RFE is sent " on 485 cases around evening of 10/24 . But from 10/25 onwards online messages changed to regular message " Case transfered and pending " . Does this mean actually RFE sent ? Did you guys get case transfered and pending messages after RFE messages ? But I was told by congressman and I/O that RFE is mailed. Want to confirm that I am on RFE sailing boat . :)

Hi

Today I have received welcome notice for myself and my wife for I485 approval. Yesterday (surprisingly) IO called to my office (response to my FAX) and told me that our cases are approved!. He is a very nice guy.

Please advice me regarding this welcome notice as follows:

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On October 23, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later. If you move before you get your new card call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

-----------------------------------------------

what is meant by ADIT?. additional documents? Please let me know.
Is it common for in all the 'welcome notice' or different from others, especially regarding ADIT.

Thanks for your feedback.
Rajendran.

EB1 (OR) - 02/13/2004.
Pending in NC: 02/13/2004.
I485 AD: 10/23/2007.

The same here I received the welcome mail today that my GC approved 10/30 I hope this is not a system error too. In the same day my AP approved (10/29) and my family updated that RFEs were sent to every one. will see!!

status check

All those who are still waiting for Oct 3rd RFE, can you please share any updates of your status? Have you received any responses to your calls/FAXes? Have you finally received the RFE in mail etc.

Today is the 30th day for all Oct 3rd RFEs. I am hoping that they are not going to send NOIDs for all of us, unfortunate souls.

Nothing since my 10/29 call to customer service... I did not send any fax yet. Do they openly publish their fax number?

I will ask my attorney to file an official inquiry on Monday.

No change here either in spite of repeated faxes/calls/letters to USCIS. Computer glitch seems to be the only logical explanation. My lawyer is going to initiate an inquiry on Monday.

Urgent Please help

I got the RFE on my wife's case on OCT 3rd we (me /lawyer) did not get the RFE.I sent several faxes called the TSC and requested the resend several times nothing yet.In the meanwhile my wife's EAD renewal application was rejected on NOV 1st.Her EAD expires in APR 08.I am not sure what the reason for denial of EAD is. I checked with TSC and they say that the 485 is still pending although a RFE was issued on it.Please suggest what do i do now both for the RFE and 485:mad::confused::confused:

Hi anyone responded to RFE to Texas,

Has your online status changed already? How long did it take them between to receive the response and update the case status?

Thanks

Total Confusion!!!

I talked to a very nice IO at TSC and she said that it probably is a system error but one should not ignore it and then she sent an email to her supervisor for clarification.As per IO i should get a letter from USCIS either the RFE or clarification that it was a computer glitch. It has been 2 weeks but nothing yet.
My lawyer,s office also contacted USCIS and suggested that i should take an Infopass appointment at the local office.

This is one F****d Up agency after more than 4 years of waiting for I485 they spring up this confusion and no one at the agency is able to clear it.
This alleged RFE is for my two kids and i know that every thing is complete in that regard but we are at the USCIS mercy and totally helpless.

Really pissed off:mad: