RFE not received

ykchakri

Registered Users (C)
My online case staus says that they have sent as RFE on Oct 3rd. It's been 12 days and neither me nor my attorney have received that notice.

I've called the USCIS customer support and as usual they are not of any help. They don't know anything but they have sent a notice. They don't know what is in that RFE and where did they sent it to.

Can you please tell me what should I do now? It's been almost 4 years since my 485 is pending with USCIS and I don't want them to deny it now with the excuse that they have not received my response for the RFE.

Thanks for all your help.

Keep calling TSC thru POJ method and have them re-send the expired FP notice. Sometimes you may get a nice IO and resend the FP notice. Other option is to take your old FP notice to the nearby ASC(Saturdays should be fine) and explain to the officer there. Most probably they will allow for FP. Good Luck!!

Same thing for me

Same thing for me ..
Suggestion for you ..
I tried this today went to Efax.com created an fax account using this account sent a fax to dallas TX service center on this # 214-962-5428.

wrote cover letter explained about RFE issued on Oct 03,07 have not rcvd yet kindly fax a copy of RFE to following FAX line ..

I tried this today will wait if they respond , I read somewhere here on the forum they do respond to this , cause this faxline is a dedicated line only for RFEs ..

best of luck

Hey I'm like you not attorney please use your own methods ..

Regards,
GC

Me in the same boat.

TSC issued RFE on 9/24, but it's been 3 weeks, attorney haven't got it yet. Asked them last week to resend (using POJ method), god knows when will get it. It's already been over 3 weeks and new RFE timeline is 30 days. Will ask Attorney to send the fax as mentioned by GCbigJOKE, as they send it only to the Attorney on the records. Thanks GCbigJOKE

not sure if it is FP

Keep calling TSC thru POJ method and have them re-send the expired FP notice. Sometimes you may get a nice IO and resend the FP notice. Other option is to take your old FP notice to the nearby ASC(Saturdays should be fine) and explain to the officer there. Most probably they will allow for FP. Good Luck!!

Thanks Bobbili Puli (I like that name :))

But I am not sure if it an RFP notice. Do they send an RFE for finger prints?This is what it says online:
On October 3, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

Thanks

Same thing for me ..
Suggestion for you ..
I tried this today went to Efax.com created an fax account using this account sent a fax to dallas TX service center on this # 214-962-5428.

wrote cover letter explained about RFE issued on Oct 03,07 have not rcvd yet kindly fax a copy of RFE to following FAX line ..

I tried this today will wait if they respond , I read somewhere here on the forum they do respond to this , cause this faxline is a dedicated line only for RFEs ..

best of luck

Hey I'm like you not attorney please use your own methods ..

Regards,
GC

Thanks gcbigjoke (Yes, it is a big joke)

I will try your method.

Poj???

Me in the same boat.

TSC issued RFE on 9/24, but it's been 3 weeks, attorney haven't got it yet. Asked them last week to resend (using POJ method), god knows when will get it. It's already been over 3 weeks and new RFE timeline is 30 days. Will ask Attorney to send the fax as mentioned by GCbigJOKE, as they send it only to the Attorney on the records. Thanks GCbigJOKE

Apologies for my ignorance, but what's a POJ?

Same here. It was sent on OCT 3rd and i have not got it yet. I will send a fax to the number above.Lets all be in touch and help each other out with this RFE situation.

Same Here!!!

I recieved 6 emails for my two kids saying an RFE was mailed on 10/03/07.
I have yet to recieve it , attorney did not recieve it either.
Dont know what is going on.:confused:

Sorry..wrong thread.

Sorry ykchakri. I should have posted this message in another thread. Thanks for liking the name. Actually many Andhrites like that.

Thanks Bobbili Puli (I like that name :))

But I am not sure if it an RFP notice. Do they send an RFE for finger prints?This is what it says online:
On October 3, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

My online case staus says that they have sent as RFE on Oct 3rd. It's been 12 days and neither me nor my attorney have received that notice.

I've called the USCIS customer support and as usual they are not of any help. They don't know anything but they have sent a notice. They don't know what is in that RFE and where did they sent it to.

Can you please tell me what should I do now? It's been almost 4 years since my 485 is pending with USCIS and I don't want them to deny it now with the excuse that they have not received my response for the RFE.

Thanks for all your help.

I also got emails saying that RFE has been issued on Oct 3. It has been 13 days but my attorney hasn't received it yet. So I am also in the same boat as you are. Please let us know when you do receive the RFE in mail and if you did anything special to expedite its receipt. I will do the same.

Thanks.

I also got emails saying that RFE has been issued on Oct 3. It has been 13 days but my attorney hasn't received it yet. So I am also in the same boat as you are. Please let us know when you do receive the RFE in mail and if you did anything special to expedite its receipt. I will do the same.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

You better call TSC immediately and request them to fax it you. Because you need to reply with in 30 days. So do it ASAP.

AZNJ123
EB3 - INDIA
PD - 05/2003
Labor approved - 2005
140 AP - 2005
485 - RD - 06/2007
RFE Reply - 09/21
FP - 07/07
LUD 06/04, 07/09, 07/10, 08/28, 09/21, 09/28, 09/30, 10/01

follow these steps to talk to a TSC IIO

Call 1-800-375-5283
Press the following options when prompted (you don't have to wait to hear the message).
Type your receipt number
Hear the status Message now,
You should hear, "Welcome to TSC" or else, just hangup and try again...may be several time...

If the IIO is not giving enough info, be clear and tell them about the 30 days deadline and its already late for you and need immediate help.

Good Luck.

Somany RFEs on Oct 3

Looks like either there is something wrong on Oct 03 like online systems might have updated wrongly for RFE ..

I already see somany guyz have been issued RFE in Oct'03 ..

What do u all think , also keep this thread alive and update everyone if you received RFE issued on Oct'03 ..

Regards,
GC

must be a co-incidence

Looks like either there is something wrong on Oct 03 like online systems might have updated wrongly for RFE ..

I already see somany guyz have been issued RFE in Oct'03 ..

What do u all think , also keep this thread alive and update everyone if you received RFE issued on Oct'03 ..

Regards,
GC

Mmmh, that makes sense. But, It may just be a co-incidence. Because when I called customer support, they did confirm that they have sent an RFE on Oct 03. Then again, they may just be going by the online status.

Let's see if we get more responses to this thread with Oct 03 RFEs.

I called TSC and told the IO that i have not received the RFE Yet and requested her to resend the RFE. She said that she emailed the officer working my case to resend the RFE and asked me to wait 10 days.I hope i get it soon

I called TSC and told the IO that i have not received the RFE Yet and requested her to resend the RFE. She said that she emailed the officer working my case to resend the RFE and asked me to wait 10 days.I hope i get it soon

Did they tell you what's in that RFE? It would be nice if they can tell, so that you can work on it while waiting for the notice.

OCT-05 issued RFE reched attrny office OCT-9.

OCT-05 issued RFE reched attrny office OCT-9.

The RFE is about the EVL.

Thanks
va_lc_case

I called the customer service number and spoke to an agent at TSC. I told her about the RFE. Apparently they had my attorney's old address. She noted the new address and said she was emailing immigration officer working on my case to send the RFE to the new address. I also asked her if she could fax the RFE to me. She said they don't do that. Lets hope my attorney would get the RFE latest by next week.

My attorney had sent new G-28 forms with updated address twice already and still my file shows old address. That is strange. The attorney will now send fresh G-28 again.