• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Result of the court hearing 12th July 2010

OMG!!! I can't stop laughing! DV2012 expectants, u guys are nuts!! So u guys actually believed that was Mr. White huh??? I swear, this is the best time to scam people into believing they won the lottery damn!!!!

scam us, Dubbies, u won the lottery but do not check on the website, it won't show
OMG!!! I can't stop laughing! DV2012 expectants, u guys are nuts!! So u guys actually believed that was Mr. White huh??? I swear, this is the best time to scam people into believing they won the lottery damn!!!!

I think the judge is reserving her descision for the last minute to end all that, that way on july 15 there will be results without any possible appeal from niether one of the side

I dont think they publish anything before the case is settled otherwise that can bring up additional problems.

From Egor:

UPDATE

Filed: 07/13/2011
Entered: 07/14/2011 RESPONSE to Defendants’ Supplemented Declaration filed by AJITUM JAMES AKABA [...] IVA ZAFIROVA. (Attachments: # (1) Exhibit)(jf, )

"I have no idea what this is, don’t ask".

Damn!!! They are still filing and entering??? When will these drama come to an end???

Last edited by a moderator:
Its available when you can see it :p
It seems like you have a smelly attitude and very sarcastic. The majority of your replies are so callous and insulting. If you don't have anything nice to say or better yet reply intelligently, simply do not reply or ignore the post (s). That is why there are so much hatred and violence in this world today!

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems like you have a smelly attitude and very sarcastic. The majority of your replies are so callous and insulting. If you don't have anything nice to say, simply do not reply.

Maybe its because of stupid questions nobody can answer?