• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Result of the court hearing 12th July 2010

Thats not true. Am in texas, the site opened exactly 11.00pm my local time. my 11:00pm = 12:00am ET.

On May 1 when the results were announced, I tried to check at 5am EST, but it kept saying to come back. Finally, it was opened at 6am EST.
I know the new day starts technically at midnight (12am EST), but the DV results page opens at 6am EST. I hope you'll not sue DOS for being off by 6 hours.

Filed & Entered: 07/14/2011 ORDER denying as moot [5] Motion to Certify Class; denying [6] Motion for Preliminary Injunction. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson on 7/14/2011. (lcabj2, )

Filed & Entered: 07/14/2011 ORDER denying as moot [5] Motion to Certify Class; denying [6] Motion for Preliminary Injunction. Signed by Judge Amy Berman Jackson on 7/14/2011. (lcabj2, )

What does it mean, are the 22k going to get their visa?

What does it mean, are the 22k going to get their visa?

no, by the way the 22k weren't getting their visa, just a chance to proceed but we lost, i think it is better that way instead of going into an endless fight that would cancel DV 2012

honnestly, i am not even upset, to tell you the truth, i grew sick of all that drama & didn't realy want to emmigrate to usa this way... At fisrt I made my mind on july 15, saying that everyone deserve a fair chance... then I started to believe a litle but always knew deep inside me that it was a lost cause... then the wait, i wanted just to get over it.. now just wait...
6 hours plus ................. for the new results!!!