Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

UPDATE:
got another IV letter today for Oct. 27th
iv at Durham DO..

I'm glad, but will still lay low, hopefully this time it's real.
I'm not gonna get excited until it's very close to the actual IV date.

Hope others who got descheduling letters will also hear from USCIS soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
UPDATE:
got another IV letter today :) for Oct. 27th
iv at Durham DO.

That's good news..Looks like Durham DO sent out reschedule notices. 3 days later isn't too bad..If this was originally due a staffing issue, I wonder if they resolved those issues in 3 days.

That's good news..Looks like Durham DO sent out reschedule notices. 3 days later isn't too bad..If this was originally due a staffing issue, I wonder if they resolved those issues in 3 days.

It means that they were projecting to have staffing issue in October, but it may have been finally resolved. may be they moved people round to solve this issue.

very soon, other deschedule folks will get their Interview letters.

It means that they were projecting to have staffing issue in October, but it may have been finally resolved. may be they moved people round to solve this issue.

very soon, other deschedule folks will get their Interview letters.

That's two of the descheduled folks about to board the rescheduling bus. Good news indeed! :D

shit! now every time i go to get the mail i'll be worried that there'll be another "D" word letter.. :D
well, not really, after that last fiasco, I think I'm immune to disappointments.

EDIT/PS: why can't I get my whole sig to be blue???
EDIT: ah, finally fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to see that all the descheduling victims are getting new ILs. Hang in there, guys, it's almost over.

fbanna, congrats on your OL. Have you decided who you're going to vote for?

Good to see that all the descheduling victims are getting new ILs. Hang in there, guys, it's almost over.

Welcome back, Vorpal! Hope you had a great honeymoon! :D

The letter actually has not arrived, i was told that it was sent on September 16. i am not sure how long it will take to get it. hopefully not after the ceremony :mad::mad:

I already know who i will vote for. i am hesitating between Ralph Nader and Ron Paul :D :D. Any advice ?

The letter actually has not arrived, i was told that it was sent on September 16. i am not sure how long it will take to get it. hopefully not after the ceremony :mad::mad:

I already know who i will vote for. i am hesitating between Ralph Nader and Ron Paul :D :D. Any advice ?

If worst comes to worst, you can always schedule an InfoPass and have them print an OL for you.

Ron Paul did not get the nomination. However, if your political views lean towards the Green/Independence Party, google Bob Barr. My first choice was also Ron Paul, but since he dropped out, I'll be voting for Bob Barr.

UPDATE:
got another IV letter today for Oct. 27th
iv at Durham DO..

I'm not gonna get excited until it's very close to the actual IV date.

Congrats.. cant wait to get home and see something good.

i have received my interview letter for november 6, 2008 in Charlotte, although i moved to raleigh. I am very excited. hopefully, they will not send me back to Raleigh for another interview, since I recently moved to Raleigh and put a Change of address.