Raleigh/Durham NC - N-400 Timeline

Wow, that really is unique! FBI's name check must have been a cinch.

Actually , name check delays depend more on if your full name is referenced in any of FBI's databases rather than how prevalent your name is in the US population. So even though my name is very unique, if it appeared in some FBI database that required secondary inspection it would have been cause for a name check delay.

For such a name, I imagine what can happen: If the FBI officer isembarrased by the name because it would take him three hours :confused:just to key it in, he will just tell himself "Forget it... It is just one person, so I let him go through".:D:D

I have just learned my new interview date has been set for Oct, 10 2008 and the notice mailed on Sep 17. It is almost one month since my initial interview descheduled

I have just learned my new interview date has been set for Oct, 10 2008 and the notice mailed on Sep 17. It is almost one month since my initial interview descheduled

Congratulations naso..wasn't original interview schedule for Oct 22nd in Charlotte?

Congratulations naso..wasn't original interview schedule for Oct 22nd in Charlotte?

Bobsmyth,

Yes it was. But at this time, the IO told me the interview will take place at Durham DO. the cancellation letter came from Durham DO.

Yes. The interview on Friday, Oct 10 at 10:AM. The notice was mailed to me on Sep 17 and i should get it be saturday or monday

Time line in signature

Yes. The interview on Friday, Oct 10 at 10:AM. The notice was mailed to me on Sep 17 and i should get it be saturday or monday

Congratulations.
If you dont mind, can you please include your timeline. It will give others an idea what to expect.
THanks

Naso, If you could put it in a signature, that will be perfect. That way, you don't have to write it all the time

Thanks, naso. This is good news. Could you please put in your signature the date received your descheduling letter.

Thanks!