Q3 (JUL-SEP) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Just send my N-400 via usps lock box with delivery confirmation. The confirmation says deleivered to Delivered LEWISVILLE TX 75067 08/06/09 1:17pm. The zipcode should be 75029 and not 75067. Anybody seen this problem before?

That's usual.

I got my notice yesterday --
I thought you might get it today :)

I hope you might get it this week --

hmm still no FP... isn't it strange that we applied at the same time and from the same region (address wise); you have done your FP and I am still waiting on the notice wierd :confused:

hmm still no FP... isn't it strange that we applied at the same time and from the same region (address wise); you have done your FP and I am still waiting on the notice wierd :confused:

i am wondering y u didn't get it ........ is anyone else checking your mails ? keep checking --

no; mail comes to my mailbox...How long shall I wait to call the call center? if I do not receive the FP notice?

no; mail comes to my mailbox...How long shall I wait to call the call center? if I do not receive the FP notice?

my FP date is for 08/18. I guess yours also will be same -- so better call next week and check with them --

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't worry, you'll get it in a couple of days.

Thanks for calming words :) ..What makes me wonder is , everyone seems to receiving their FP notice in or about 3-5 days from receiving their NOA. I will give it another 2-3 days then might call the call center

I am also on same boat. Waiting for FP.

Thanks for calming words :) ..What makes me wonder is , everyone seems to receiving their FP notice in or about 3-5 days from receiving their NOA. I will give it another 2-3 days then might call the call center

Got my FP letter today. Appointment is for 8/20 but since I'll be in Montreal for work I'll try to do a walk-in this week.