Q3 (JUL-SEP) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Yes

post dated ? they received it on 24th -- I am eligible on 22nd itself ? you are talking about the date I signed the application?

Unfortunately, they go by what date we signed the application and they count 90 days from that date and see if we are eligible. Due to 31 days in july and august, the 90th day falls 2 days before eligibility and they send it back. It is stupid, I agree.

well, I am in Loudoun but should be same difference. Copy paste :)... I sent a Check as well. I will let you know once they clear the check.

Any of you guys had FP notice applying under 3-yr rule?
I had my fingerprints last Aug 26 and I'm not expecting a notice, at least not before Nov 26, but you never know with USCIS.

I received I-797C Notice of Action for N-400 Application with the below content:
The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows:
Date of Birth:
Address where you live:

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

I would like to know if this standard Notice of Action content for I-797C or should I call and confirm my personal information.

Thanks in advance.

I received I-797C Notice of Action for N-400 Application with the below content:
The above application has been received by our office and is in process. Our records indicate your personal information is as follows:
Date of Birth:
Address where you live:

Please verify your personal information listed above and immediately notify our office at the address or phone number listed below if there are any changes.

I would like to know if this standard Notice of Action content for I-797C or should I call and confirm my personal information.

Thanks in advance.

If your date of Birth and address are correct,you don't need to call.That's a standard NOA.Your next step is fingerprint notice( in about two weeks)
Good luck.

Is the information in the NOA correct? If yes, then no need to call them.
Also note down the case number and priority date.
case number is something like NBC*#########

Date of Birth:
Address where you live:

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, they go by what date we signed the application and they count 90 days from that date and see if we are eligible. Due to 31 days in july and august, the 90th day falls 2 days before eligibility and they send it back. It is stupid, I agree.

They don't go by signed date :) they cashed my check yesterday.

I signed my application on 07/20/2009.

please see my signature for more details --

well, I am in Loudoun but should be same difference. Copy paste :)... I sent a Check as well. I will let you know once they clear the check.

both of our dates r same so far -- next is finger printing -- may be same date i guess -- keep posting .....i am in Herndon :)