Q3 (JUL-SEP) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Fingerprint - done

FP done. Start to finish took just 15 mins. Meaning, the time I entered into the support center for the FP to being out of the building and into my car.

FP done. Start to finish took just 15 mins. Meaning, the time I entered into the support center for the FP to being out of the building and into my car.

cool -- good to know -- you did FP walk-in or on scheduled date ?

I might go there in 3 or 4 weeks from now -- !!!!

Walk-in. Actually was scheduled for 07/30.

Hi Oakhill,
My Do is Hartford, CT. I am yet to receive any information about the fingerprinting but when i do I would like to go for a walk in and then go on vacation. Did you take any travel documents etc or just went to the office.
thanks.

Cheques not encashed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far cheques are not encashed. Sent through Fedex and got as ignature confirmation (signed by V.CONTEH)

Any advice as what is going with my case??

Advance Thanks

Cheques not encashed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So far cheques are not encashed. Sent through Fedex and got as ignature confirmation (signed by V.CONTEH)

Any advice as what is going with my case??

Advance Thanks

Give it another 10 days and call the customer service support number. This has happened to few others recently. Some have got the NOA after 4 weeks. Some have even received FP notice directly.

Did you give your finger prints in the last 15 months (for GC related or other purposes)?

Does the check have to be written A # at the back of it ? or Is it OK as long as you have Name & Address on the front of check ?

Does the check have to be written A # at the back of it ? or Is it OK as long as you have Name & Address on the front of check ?

if u didn't send N400, then just write it at the back.
If you already sent it without A# at back, then don't worry -- you are OK

I hope you post dated your application. They rejected mine because I sent it 92 days before instead of 90 days. The 31 days in July and August throws off the 90 day rule.

post dated ? they received it on 24th -- I am eligible on 22nd itself ? you are talking about the date I signed the application?