Q3 (JUL-SEP) 2009 N400 Filers Tracker

Yes. I sent it to Nebraska service center.. Very much relieved after mailing the application :)

You are supposed to send your N-400 to a drop box in Lewisville, TX or Phoenix, AZ. Your application will be returned to you or (more likely) lost.

That's why I was asking you whether you sent it to NSC?
Most probably it will be returned (unless either USPS or CIS forwards it to the lockbox unit)

But iam applying from cincinnati,ohio so i would have to send the application to nebraska isn't it?
Nebraska -
Jurisdiction: Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.

Am i missing anything?? Please help me understand.

Where to File :
If you currently reside in Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Guam or the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, send your application to the USCIS Lockbox Facility at:

USCIS
P.O. Box 21251
Phoenix, AZ 85036

For express/courier deliveries, use:

USCIS
Attn: N-400
1820 E Skyharbor Cicle S, Floor 1
Phoenix, AZ 85034

If you reside in Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Puerto Rico or the U.S. Virgin Islands, send your application to the USCIS Lockbox Facility at:

USCIS
P.O. Box 299026
Lewisville, TX 75029

USCIS
Attn: N-400
2501 S State Hwy 121, Bldg. #4
Lewisville, TX 75067

All naturalization applicants filing under the military provisions, section 328 or 329, should file their application at the Nebraska Service Center regardless of geographic location or jurisdiction. Please send your application to:

Nebraska Service Center
P.O. Box 87426
Lincoln, NE 68501-7426

Nebraska Service Center
850 S Street
Lincoln, NE 68508

I don't know why i overlooked at part. I think thats a blunder none would ever do. Is there any chance that the application would be forwarded to pheonix lockbox by Nebraska USCIS? I know the chances are almost zero. Can i send my new application as early as monday to the correct address? Please advise me..

Thanks Much,
JK

07/13/09 - Checks cashed
07/10/09 - Receipt Notice/PD
xx/xx/xx - FP notice Received
xx/xx/xx- FP Appointment
xx/xx/xx- Interview letter
xx/xx/xx - Interview Scheduled & Cleared
xx/xx/xx - Oath Letter Recd
xx/xx/xx - Oath Scheduled

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why i overlooked at part. I think thats a blunder none would ever do. Is there any chance that the application would be forwarded to pheonix lockbox by Nebraska USCIS? I know the chances are almost zero. Can i send my new application as early as monday to the correct address? Please advise me..

Thanks Much,
JK

I would wait until it reaches the destination. Did you send it using certified mail or some sort of tracking?

Hartford DO
07/14/09 - N-400 mailed to Lewisville, TX
xx/xx/xx - N-400 deilvered
xx/xx/xx - Checks cashed
xx/xx/xx - Receipt Notice/PD
xx/xx/xx - FP notice Received
xx/xx/xx- FP Appointment
xx/xx/xx- Interview letter
xx/xx/xx - Interview Scheduled
xx/xx/xx - Oath Letter Recd
xx/xx/xx - Oath Scheduled

Here's a July filer

Seattle DO
7/01/2009 : Application Sent to Phoenix, AZ
7/06/2009 : Application Received (long weekend :( )
7/09/2009 : Check cashed
7/13/2009 : I-797C, Notice of Action Received
7/15/2009 : FP Notice Date
7/17/2009 : FP Notice Received
7/28/2009 : FP Date

I mailed my application today from Fairfax,VA ( DC area)-- by UPS ground --scheduled delivery -- Friday --