Processing time for green card based on asylum

Isn’t this long? I applied within a year with not sending my medicals. I was requested to send it last week. I am just waiting until the last day to send my medicals. Here is my timeline in 2024:

1/2 asylum granted
4/1 GV application with no medicals
9/3 medicals requested
12/3 I will send the medicals

My plan is to have one year from the grant of asylum in 2024 to the grant of GC in 2025
Isn't it that RFE must be responded to within a time limit, normally within 1 month? Make sure that you read the RFE letter carefully. By the way, didn't they ask you in the RFE for proof of 1-year residency?

Hi everyone!

Sharing my timeline:
August 24, 2024 New Card Is Being Produced
July 24, 2024 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
July 28, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case
July 24, 2023 Application accepted by USCIS
When were you granted asylum?

Isn't it that RFE must be responded to within a time limit, normally within 1 month? Make sure that you read the RFE letter carefully. By the way, didn't they ask you in the RFE for proof of 1-year residency?
Yes they gave me 90 days. That’s why I will wait.

No they didn’t ask for one year residency. But I have been states for 8 years without leaving ythe country. I provided documents for that.

Yes they gave me 90 days. That’s why I will wait.

No they didn’t ask for one year residency. But I have been states for 8 years without leaving ythe country. I provided documents for that.
It's great that you have 90 days and that covers 1 year residency. But .. the only thing that matters is you reside in the US for at least one year AFTER you were granted asylum. I don't think it matters if you have been in here before that. It's good to know that they don't ask for that because that is the only thing I didn't include in my application.