Processing time for green card based on asylum

Nothing. I'll post it here.
Hey, how many days it took them to update the status that they received your RFE. I have send my RFE and it shows delivered for the last 5 days but on USCiS mycase status it still does not update that they received my RFE.

Hello! I received an approval notice of my I131 for travel document dated 09/09/2024 which is great news. However, my online account has something different, it says "Case Administratively closed". I think these two updates are conflicting with each other, am I right? Because whenever I receive an approval notice, the next step is always "Document being produced" or "We ordered your new card". I am confused here. Has anyone experienced or heard about such thing before? Thank you

Hello! I received an approval notice of my I131 for travel document dated 09/09/2024 which is great news. However, my online account has something different, it says "Case Administratively closed". I think these two updates are conflicting with each other, am I right? Because whenever I receive an approval notice, the next step is always "Document being produced" or "We ordered your new card". I am confused here. Has anyone experienced or heard about such thing before? Thank you
It's kinda weird that your case got closed administratively, but that could change later. Anyway, this is my timeline for RTD. I received mine last Saturday.

IMG_7474.jpg

Hello! I need information about validity of RTD. I know that it is valid for 1 year, but from which date, approval date or when file or something else? It will help to make decision whether to apply or not for RTD

Hello! I need information about validity of RTD. I know that it is valid for 1 year, but from which date, approval date or when file or something else? It will help to make decision whether to apply or not for RTD
I submitted it alone because I was concerned about 1 year residence. I submitted I485 3 months later (6 months after being granted asylum). Here is from the approval notice.
IMG_7475.jpeg

I submitted it alone because I was concerned about 1 year residence. I submitted I485 3 months later (6 months after being granted asylum). Here is from the approval notice.
View attachment 5171
Thank you! So the only problem is long waiting time, but you still have 1 year for travels.
Now there is update that it is ok to apply I485 immediately after approval, in the worst case they will make RFE to prove 1 year residence.
Also I read that I693 is valid indefinitely since 1 November 2023 instead of 2 years, is that true?
So it is ok now to apply immediately after approval both I485 and I693 and I131?

And I asked lawyer and she said that it’s ok to use national passport of COP with GC for travels (the only restriction is not to come back to COP) and RTD is only necessary while waiting for GC. Can anybody confirm this?
If this is true then RTD is not necessary because waiting time for RTD and GC is approximately the same (more than 1 year). Is that correct?

Thank you! So the only problem is long waiting time, but you still have 1 year for travels.
Now there is update that it is ok to apply I485 immediately after approval, in the worst case they will make RFE to prove 1 year residence.
Also I read that I693 is valid indefinitely since 1 November 2023 instead of 2 years, is that true?
So it is ok now to apply immediately after approval both I485 and I693 and I131?
I did file I-485 6 months after being granted asylum. I included everything except the proof of 1-year residency. I know I will get an RFE for the proof, but at least I am 6 months ahead.

And I asked lawyer and she said that it’s ok to use national passport of COP with GC for travels (the only restriction is not to come back to COP) and RTD is only necessary while waiting for GC. Can anybody confirm this?
If this is true then RTD is not necessary because waiting time for RTD and GC is approximately the same (more than 1 year). Is that correct?
I just got my RTD less than a week, and I am thinking about submitting for the next one. With this wait time, I would have small gap of not being able to travel. I will not travel much, but at least I have it when I want to.

D
If this is true then RTD is not necessary because waiting time for RTD and GC is approximately the same (more than 1 year). Is that correct
It depends on your case like if your asylum was based on political background or issues with the government then for sure it’s dangerous and red flag to use the COP passport! So it all depends as it’s not something we can generalize !