Processing time for green card based on asylum

Your wifes status is pending at what step?
Her application stuck at Fingerprints, see below. Wondering if this is normal for family applications being processed with different speed.

July 24, 2024 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
July 28, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.
July 24, 2023 Application accepted by USCIS.

Hi everyone.

My timeline:
July 24, 2024 Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken
March 12, 2024 We transferred your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, to another USCIS office that now has jurisdiction over your case.
March 7, 2024 Your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, was transferred to another office for processing.
January 4, 2024 We received your Form I-131, Application for Travel Document.
Update. My case was approved on February 14, 2023. This means that from February 14, 2024 they should start processing my documents, as I understand it.

As you guys know I requested expedite a while ago and I kept getting the runaround so I decided on August 9th to file for mandamus pro se and I did. Today I got my approval :)
Total wait time from submission of my I-485 is about 10 months. I know it hasn’t been a year+ please don’t come at me.

it took me a while to do my research and to get the paperwork ready.. it’s not an overnight thing and you need to understand the law. Plus it’s different for each case. I highly encourage you to speak to a lawyer or do extensive research. Don’t even think about doing it on your own if your case isn’t straightforward.

I decided to do it myself tbh out of curiosity, I like learning new things and do researches and stuff.

With that my journey is over.. at least for the next 4 years lol

Good luck to you all!
Congratulations! Would you please elaborate more on how the expedite request was approved? I mean how did you build the case for having a "green card" will be beneficial to the US? Thanks!

Hi Friends, does anybody have information and experience while applying for green card for their family members and he did not submit the medical examination because their examination has already been done by the foreign medical panel before the interview in the embassy as USCIS already declared the asylee’s derivative family members are exempted from submitting the medical on the aforesaid ground.
Please share, if someone has already did it. Thanks

Hi Friends, does anybody have information and experience while applying for green card for their family members and he did not submit the medical examination because their examination has already been done by the foreign medical panel before the interview in the embassy as USCIS already declared the asylee’s derivative family members are exempted from submitting the medical on the aforesaid ground.
Please share, if someone has already did it. Thanks
Waiting for the answer too

Approved! Timeline below.

September 12, 2024 New Card Is Being Produced
July 31, 2024 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 15, 2024 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
August 18, 2023 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
August 17, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

Approved! Timeline below.

September 12, 2024 New Card Is Being Produced
July 31, 2024 We received your response for Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
July 15, 2024 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
August 18, 2023 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
August 17, 2023 We accepted the fingerprint fee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.
Congrats. What was the evidence requested for?

Aug 09, 2024 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

Jul 24, 2024 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form 1-485,

Sep 13, 2023
  • The fingerprints relating to your Form 1-485 Application to
  • Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
    We accepted the hingerprint tee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust
  • Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

Sep 08, 2023
Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Reactions: ROP
Aug 09, 2024 Response To USCIS' Request For Evidence Was Received

Jul 24, 2024 We sent a request for initial evidence for your Form 1-485,

Sep 13, 2023
  • The fingerprints relating to your Form 1-485 Application to
  • Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
    We accepted the hingerprint tee for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust
  • Status. Our National Benefits Center location is working on your case.

Sep 08, 2023
Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
What was the requested evidence about?