Processing time for green card based on asylum

I agree but i remember last April people were booming commenting about getting their cases approved in 6-9 months hmmmm it lasted only for 6 months from February 2023-August 2023 then after that it’s dead as hell.
Maybe they did experiment for short time. I think when they transfer the case mine,and many I see here they get decision fast.

Maybe they did experiment for short time. I think when they transfer the case mine,and many I see here they get decision fast.
Not necessarily to be honest i know 2 people that there cases were transferred last May and still got no decision and others got decisions in 2 months after the transfer took place so i guess it depends on the office location and workload ! Sacreamnato office sleep on the cases for 11-13 months at least! For some reason i feel like the USCIS doesn’t put as a priority for them they only care about marriage based green cards then employment based ones then we come 3rd or 4th! I don’t know why but maybe they put in their mind that Asylees are living infinitely here and got right to work and got travel documents so let’s get done with the marriage cases first!

How do you all feel about the 32.5 MONTHS average processing time? It feels devastating tbh. And it is especially frustrating when it is a lottery what officer takes your case, some do adjudicate it in a couple of months, others just sit on it for years.
I’m still waiting for an interview. The whole process is just frustrating.

at least 3 more years
I don't know why he ask because that question is when you are granted asylum,it's step by step. He should do interview and if they don't approve they will refer to immigration court who takes very long time now specifically now with all this people coming every day. He should think to get comfortable here first.

I don't know why he ask because that question is when you are granted asylum,it's step by step. He should do interview and if they don't approve they will refer to immigration court who takes very long time now specifically now with all this people coming every day. He should think to get comfortable here first.
maybe he entered this topic by mistake and didn't notice that hmm this topic for the people who are waiting for their GREEN CARDS not asylum interviews or decision but it's all good maybe he didn't pay attention for that.

maybe he entered this topic by mistake and didn't notice that hmm this topic for the people who are waiting for their GREEN CARDS not asylum interviews or decision but it's all good maybe he didn't pay attention for that.
Asylum is not guarantee like marriage with us citizen to get green card.

Hello, to pay the fee for i-485, I would like to use form G-1450 and pay it with a credit card. As you know the fee is $85 for biometrics and $1140 for i-485. My question is do I have to fill the G-1450 twice one time for $85 and one time for $1140? or I should fill only one I-1450 with a $1225 amount?

Hi Bellaa,
Obtain the total amount including biometrics and all filing fees, enter the amount as a grand total to be billed to your credit card in the Form G-1450, then Call your credit card company and inform and alert them of possible charges, specifying the amount. USCIS contracters at the processing center only charge your card once.

Best luck

one last question I'm also filling out form i-131 with my i-485 Do I have to add two extra pictures for that form? and can I use a fastener to separate our forms because me and my parents filling them together?

one last question I'm also filling out form i-131 with my i-485 Do I have to add two extra pictures for that form? and can I use a fastener to separate our forms because me and my parents filling them together?
Yes, each application requires 2 photos: I-485 (2 photos) and I-131 (2 photos). Then staple each application separately with its supporting documents. They will understand each application and you should be fine.

Do not handwrite anything else on the form beside your signature and the date. Do not worry about little details like that. If it makes you feel more reassured then separate each application with big paper clip.

hello, I'm crying my eyes out. I need your help. I rushed to send our forms before April 1st so I don't pay the extra charge and I just realized that as an interpreter I did not sign my mom and dad's form. I send the package overnight from CA to AZ USCIS (2108 E. Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ 85284), and the package will get there by noon PST. what can I do please help me. should I go to AZ and get the package back? at this point, I can't even think. please help me!