Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello, I'm working on my i-485 and I know I need to send form I-765 with it. I just renewed my EAD and I don't want to pay the extra fee for it. In the "Instructions for Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" said, "If you properly file Form I-485 and pay the required fees, you may file Form I-765 and Form I-131 without paying additional fees." in order to not pay extra fee which option I should choose for the I-765? the options are:

1a. Initial permission to accept employment.

1.b. Replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged employment authorization document, or correction of my employment authorization document NOT DUE to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) error.
NOTE: Replacement (correction) of an employment authorization document due to USCIS error does not require a new Form I-765 and filing fee. Refer to Replacement for Card Error in the What is the Filing Fee section of the Form I-765 Instructions for further details.

1.c. Renewal of my permission to accept employment.
(Attach a copy of your previous employment authorization document.

so now what should I write there? just the i-589 receipt number and leave the date empty?
An underlying petition is a petition made on your behalf by a sponsor who is requesting your permanent residence .

The "underlying petition" asked about is your I-130, I-140, I-360, I-526, I-918, or other petition a sponsor filed for you. You're looking for the receipt number that USCIS put on its I-797 approval notice

If this doesn’t apply to you please leave it blank and do not put your i-589 receipt number.

Hello, I'm working on my i-485 and I know I need to send form I-765 with it. I just renewed my EAD and I don't want to pay the extra fee for it. In the "Instructions for Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" said, "If you properly file Form I-485 and pay the required fees, you may file Form I-765 and Form I-131 without paying additional fees." in order to not pay extra fee which option I should choose for the I-765? the options are:

1a. Initial permission to accept employment.

1.b. Replacement of lost, stolen, or damaged employment authorization document, or correction of my employment authorization document NOT DUE to U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) error.
NOTE: Replacement (correction) of an employment authorization document due to USCIS error does not require a new Form I-765 and filing fee. Refer to Replacement for Card Error in the What is the Filing Fee section of the Form I-765 Instructions for further details.

1.c. Renewal of my permission to accept employment.
(Attach a copy of your previous employment authorization document.
In my opinion, if you have already A5 category EAD, you don’t need to file I-765. However, if you want to file I-131 you can file with your I-485 workout any extra fee.

Does anyone know why they would transfer my case to San Jose? I have applied green card through asylum 2022 and my case is still pending almost 500 days. My field office was Chicago and I know NBC was working on my case but 2023 August they transferred my case to San Jose CA. I can see almost 90 percent of the people approved from my range but not sure what happened and why.

I have applied asylum 2016 May Chicago
Interview 2021 November Chicago shortlisted
Case approved 2 days after
Applied I-485 November 2022 Status Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

Thank you.

Does anyone know why they would transfer my case to San Jose? I have applied green card through asylum 2022 and my case is still pending almost 500 days. My field office was Chicago and I know NBC was working on my case but 2023 August they transferred my case to San Jose CA. I can see almost 90 percent of the people approved from my range but not sure what happened and why.

I have applied asylum 2016 May Chicago
Interview 2021 November Chicago shortlisted
Case approved 2 days after
Applied I-485 November 2022 Status Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken

Thank you.
Hello! I apply same time like you in November 2022 and I get approved in January this year. They transfer my case in November 2023 and they approve me 2 months later so is good news.

Hello! I apply same time like you in November 2022 and I get approved in January this year. They transfer my case in November 2023 and they approve me 2 months later so is good news.
Congrats for your approval. I hope it will be sooner for me as well.

How do you all feel about the 32.5 MONTHS average processing time? It feels devastating tbh. And it is especially frustrating when it is a lottery what officer takes your case, some do adjudicate it in a couple of months, others just sit on it for years.

How do you all feel about the 32.5 MONTHS average processing time? It feels devastating tbh. And it is especially frustrating when it is a lottery what officer takes your case, some do adjudicate it in a couple of months, others just sit on it for The time is not accurate for I-485. I get approved in 14 months same as everyone. Few are lucky before to get approved. Mostly get after a year or two years.

I’m at 11 months, but I’ve seen other people on the Lawfully app who have been waiting for over 3 years without decision. Let’s hope for the best.

I’m 11 months too. God please help us
It's so obvious that at some point like nowadays last year for some reason the Green Cards based on asylum were getting to work on after 6-9 months after applying but when i look on reddit and even on here i can see that USCIS came back to the old way when they were sleeping on the i-485 based on asylum for 18-24 months and we don't know why but it's so frustrating to see most of the folks got no decisions yet and a lot of them are +12 months and more!!!

It's so obvious that at some point like nowadays last year for some reason the Green Cards based on asylum were getting to work on after 6-9 months after applying but when i look on reddit and even on here i can see that USCIS came back to the old way when they were sleeping on the i-485 based on asylum for 18-24 months and we don't know why but it's so frustrating to see most of the folks got no decisions yet and a lot of them are +12 months and more!!!
A few get lucky to get approved that fast,if you can ask every lawyer said normally time is between 1 -2 year regular.

A few get lucky to get approved that fast,if you can ask every lawyer said normally time is between 1 -2 year regular.
I agree but i remember last April people were booming commenting about getting their cases approved in 6-9 months hmmmm it lasted only for 6 months from February 2023-August 2023 then after that it’s dead as hell.