Processing time for green card based on asylum

hello, I'm crying my eyes out. I need your help. I rushed to send our forms before April 1st so I don't pay the extra charge and I just realized that as an interpreter I did not sign my mom and dad's form. I send the package overnight from CA to AZ USCIS (2108 E. Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ 85284), and the package will get there by noon PST. what can I do please help me. should I go to AZ and get the package back? at this point, I can't even think. please help me!
Don’t worry. Your documents will be delivered before due date. They will return your documents. The date will be counted, your first date of delivery.

Hi everyone.
I need a little information. So while filling i-485 should i use my previous i-94 information or should i use the i-94 provided to me by uscis with asylum decision?
Thanks in advance

hello, I'm crying my eyes out. I need your help. I rushed to send our forms before April 1st so I don't pay the extra charge and I just realized that as an interpreter I did not sign my mom and dad's form. I send the package overnight from CA to AZ USCIS (2108 E. Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ 85284), and the package will get there by noon PST. what can I do please help me. should I go to AZ and get the package back? at this point, I can't even think. please help me!
At this point all you can do is to call to wait.

You just needed to request a return you'll need to speak with your courier customer service FeDEx/ UPS or USPS. Contact the courier on your behalf to request a return. If you require the parcel to be returned to the sender then you would need to request this before the parcel is delivered.That’s all you needed to do.

Hi everyone.
I need a little information. So while filling i-485 should i use my previous i-94 information or should i use the i-94 provided to me by uscis with asylum decision?
Thanks in advance

don't they charge me without a refund and after waiting a long time to get to our case, they reject my case due to that missed signature?

Don’t worry. Your documents will be delivered before due date. They will return your documents. The date will be counted, your first date of delivery.
This is not accurate, please be sure as to the type of information you are sharing so as to not misinform people looking for help. When a package is rejected for one reason or the other, the initial delivery date will not be counted as the filing date when the package eventually gets accepted.

don't they charge me without a refund and after waiting a long time to get to our case, they reject my case due to that missed signature?
Did you use USPS to send it? Because there's a way to stop it called "intercept." If you file for the intercept with the tracking number, they'll send the package back to you. It costs about $17-$18. I did it once when I forgot to include my photos with my EAD renewal application. USPS accepted my request and sent my package back the next day. If you used FedEx or UPS, call them or check their website for the intercept option. If your package has already been delivered, call USCIS right away, they can assist you.

hello, I'm crying my eyes out. I need your help. I rushed to send our forms before April 1st so I don't pay the extra charge and I just realized that as an interpreter I did not sign my mom and dad's form. I send the package overnight from CA to AZ USCIS (2108 E. Elliot Rd. Tempe, AZ 85284), and the package will get there by noon PST. what can I do please help me. should I go to AZ and get the package back? at this point, I can't even think. please help
This is not true at all.
You have right! Uscis put the date they accept no when they deliver.

Hello friends! Should I submit I-485 (GC) together with I-693 (medical), I-131 (travel document) and G-1055 (total fees) in a single envelope? Or would you suggest submit I-131 separately online?

Last edited:
It’s only one fees check for the GC
I meant to say that Travel Document form I-131 is also required fees according to the page 8 in Form G-1055, Fee Schedule

Seems like a Refugee Travel Document for an adult asylee is $165 if I got it right

I meant to say that Travel Document form I-131 is also required fees according to the page 8 in Form G-1055, Fee Schedule

Seems like a Refugee Travel Document for an adult asylee is $165 if I got it right
When you apply for the package you don’t pay for i131 separately. It included in the GC fees

Friends! I found answers to my confusing question on the USCIS page "I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status" under the hidden menu "Special Instructions".
1712208543556.png