Processing time for green card based on asylum

@Eherrera did you get your GC yet? What about your travel doc and your work permit? And if you don’t mind what is your timeline?
I-131 file on January 2023 still waiting
I-485 file on March 2023 still waiting
I-765 file on January 16 2024 approved on February 23 2024 receive the approval letter and social without restrictions on 03-01-24 waiting for the EAD
File for a new I-131 January 2024 travel permit - still waiting ( processing time 17 months )

I-131 file on January 2023 still waiting
I-485 file on March 2023 still waiting
I-765 file on January 16 2024 approved on February 23 2024 receive the approval letter and social without restrictions on 03-01-24 waiting for the EAD
File for a new I-131 January 2024 travel permit - still waiting ( processing time 17 months )
I filed for I-485 together with I-131 and I-765 on April 28th 23 still waiting. I-131 recently moved to another office and I-485 and I-765 still on case was update to fingerprint.

do I have to fill all these forms separately or they are all in the form i-485? how can I get information on these steps? and how can I get information on how to get the medical examination(which Drs?) I'm in California so to file these forms we should mail them to USCIS? there is no way we file it online? Do I have to file I-765 again even though I received the new EAD a few months ago after I got approved for my asylum status?
If you need a medical document from the civil surgeon, check the USCIS website for the closest one to you. Make an appointment by calling them. If you have your vaccination records since birth, take that to your appointment. If not, get a blood test to see which vaccinations you might need. You can find more details on the USCIS website in the i-693 instructions.

FYI - you would need a civil surgeon not a pcp , so please check for civil surgeon information in the USCIS website.

I filed for I-485 together with I-131 and I-765 on April 28th 23 still waiting. I-131 recently moved to another office and I-485 and I-765 still on case was update to fingerprint.
Hi, may I know how did you found out that your case is moved to another office and when was it ? Just in case do you know the reason for it?

Hi, may I know how did you found out that your case is moved to another office and when was it ? Just in case do you know the reason for it?
@Ze33 i received the update on lawfully that my case was moved to another field office and I also received a mail and I really don’t know the reason why my case was moved and this is about 3 weeks ago

@Ze33 i received the update on lawfully that my case was moved to another field office and I also received a mail and I really don’t know the reason why my case was moved and this is about 3 weeks ago
Thank you for telling me. When you look at your case on the USCIS website (case status check tool), does it say your case is moved to another office?

I think this could be a positive sign because they're working on your case. I hope you get your Green Card soon.

Thank you for telling me. When you look at your case on the USCIS website (case status check tool), does it say your case is moved to another office?

I think this could be a positive sign because they're working on your case. I hope you get your Green Card soon.
I thought the same because this happened after after my expedited request for working authorization was completed. Let’s see if they will approve everything

I thought the same because this happened after after my expedited request for working authorization was completed. Let’s see if they will approve everything
I also want to expedite my work authorization , could you please let me know how to do it ? I would truly appreciate it. I also applied last spring 2023.

I also want to expedite my work authorization , could you please let me know how to do it ? I would truly appreciate it. I also applied last spring 2023.
@Ze33 i expedited through Emma. I chatted with Emma and ask them to expedite my i765 the reason I have is my employer sent me a letter to update my working authorization since the last one already expired

@Ze33 i expedited through Emma. I chatted with Emma and ask them to expedite my i765 the reason I have is my employer sent me a letter to update my working authorization since the last one already expired
Thank you so much and I truly appreciate it

Hi, I have a question about page 4 of Form I-485, is the "receipt number of underlying petition" the same as my receipt number in the form "I-589 - APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM AND FOR WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL"? If yes what is the priority date from underlying petition?

Hi, I have a question about page 4 of Form I-485, is the "receipt number of underlying petition" the same as my receipt number in the form "I-589 - APPLICATION FOR ASYLUM AND FOR WITHHOLDING OF REMOVAL"? If yes what is the priority date from underlying petition?
Yes your i-589 receipt number and the date is the month day and year that you filed your asylum application i-589 (you can find it in your first blue letter that you received from your asylum office)

Hi every one! Have a question about RFE. I applied for a I485 (With Medical) I131, I 765 on January 3rd 2023. Received my EAD on January 2024. Yesterday I’ve got an update on my I485 that USCIS send RFE, what it could be? cause I already sent Medical when applied for AOS. Also got update regarding my Travel document, it says they transferred my case to another office. All cases was at NBC. Any concerns?

Hi every one! Have a question about RFE. I applied for a I485 (With Medical) I131, I 765 on January 3rd 2023. Received my EAD on January 2024. Yesterday I’ve got an update on my I485 that USCIS send RFE, what it could be? cause I already sent Medical when applied for AOS. Also got update regarding my Travel document, it says they transferred my case to another office. All cases was at NBC. Any concerns?
RFE could be you might missed any mandatory vaccines , maybe your civil surgeon might missed to fill out any important section in the application or it could be regarding the i-485 application if you missed any part to fill out or maybe they are requesting for any evidences.

About your travel document, they'll send a notice explaining why your case got moved to another office. Can you tell me when they transferred your case?

You don’t have any underlying petition. Do not put your asylum application data in it. Leave it blank.