Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hi Sandepee, I 730 don’t have any relation with your greencard. I applied for my families as soon as my assylum is approved and I am now at the interview stage at the embassy back home. The overall process takes me 8 month untill now.
Ah thats great but tell ur family members to ask i-94 card when leaving airport otherwise big trouble as we didnt get it first

Does anyone know how to make sure the I-693 the surgeon gives you it's the 03/09/2023 edition?. I just got an RFE regarding medical report. but it states that the 7/19/2022 edition expired the May 31st 2023, so USCIS is only accepting the 03/09/2023 edition.

Timeline:
Asylum Approved: July 2018, VA
I-485 submitted: June 2020, CT
Case transferred to the NBC: June 2022
RFE Medical Reports: May 2023

So far 35 months (almost 36) and still waiting. Can anyone also give me a timeline after the RFE.

Thanks

Does anyone know how to make sure the I-693 the surgeon gives you it's the 03/09/2023 edition?. I just got an RFE regarding medical report. but it states that the 7/19/2022 edition expired the May 31st 2023, so USCIS is only accepting the 03/09/2023 edition.

Timeline:
Asylum Approved: July 2018, VA
I-485 submitted: June 2020, CT
Case transferred to the NBC: June 2022
RFE Medical Reports: May 2023

So far 35 months (almost 36) and still waiting. Can anyone also give me a timeline after the RFE.

Thanks
they definitely gave you the correct edition, don't worry. They are very good at keeping up with this and they would not make a mistake like that.
As for timeline after RFE, sometimes i takes a week or 2 or 3, sometimes it can be longer; there's no way to know, but it usually means they are actively working on your case and will make a decision soon. if you don't receive a decision within a month, please try not to worry :D it doesn't mean there's anything wrong! :D :D you got this! and this is all very good signs :D

What’s your timeline?
Thank you . My time is as below :

May 26, 2023 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office ( System says May 26, 2023 but got it On June 1, 2023 )
May 26, 2023 We mailed your new card your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, directly to the address you gave us.
May 24, 2023 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
May 23, 2023 We ordered your new card.
December 28, 2022 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
December 12, 2022 We received your case for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

Last edited:
Thank you . My time is as below :

May 26, 2023 Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office ( System says May 26, 2023 but got it On June 1, 2023 )
May 26, 2023 We mailed your new card your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, directly to the address you gave us.
May 24, 2023 We approved your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
May 23, 2023 We ordered your new card.
December 28, 2022 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken.
December 12, 2022 We received your case for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.
First of all, congrats! Your case's processing time was quite short. You got your GC 6-7 months after you filed! I thought the wait time is longer than that. You didn't have to go through an interview? Is it automatically waived for asylees?

First of all, congrats! Your case's processing time was quite short. You got your GC 6-7 months after you filed! I thought the wait time is longer than that. You didn't have to go through an interview? Is it automatically waived for asylees?
Thank you, actually I got my green card under six months from the filing date. So USCIS is processing green cards under six months is real at least in my case I can say that .And no there were no interviews!

But I'm not sure if it's automatically waived for asylees. Saying this because just a few weeks back, somebody else in this forum said he/she had to go through an interview before their approval!

I only had one interview, which was with an asylum officer in 15th November 2021; it was approved on 23rd November 2021 and I submitted my Asylum application in January 2021.

Thank you, actually I got my green card under six months from the filing date. So USCIS is processing green cards under six months is real at least in my case I can say that .And no there were no interviews!

But I'm not sure if it's automatically waived for asylees. Saying this because just a few weeks back, somebody else in this forum said he/she had to go through an interview before their approval!

I only had one interview, which was with an asylum officer in 15th November 2021; it was approved on 23rd November 2021 and I submitted my Asylum application in January 2021.
and when did you actually applied for asylum from the start?