Processing time for green card based on asylum

Hello, all!

I hope all of you are doing amazing. I just received the approval for my I-485 application, also known as the Green Card, today! I feel incredibly lucky and overwhelmed to have it approved in less time than I had estimated.

I hope all of you get this done soon as well .
Hi brother can u tell when did ur case change to administration processing
Still it shows only fingerprint was received status

Cn u pls type the status changes n dates so it will be a big help to understand

I just sent out the medicals today with the RFE notice so hopefully the case gets approved soon!
Thats great and can u tell whats was the status before that
My dad applied and 2 months now still shows fingerr print were updated

And also one thing did u get ur family to US with i-730 do u hv a idea about that side?

And also one thing did u get ur family to US with i-730 do u hv a idea about that side?
2 months is still a very short time! Don’t worry at all! so many cases status stays “fingerprinted” for 8-14 months before it gets “approved”. You’re still very early on i hope it gets approved faster for sure, but 8-14 months is more than normal, don’t worry at all! my advice is not to compare because really each case is different and for random reasons we know nothing about. If some people get it very fast it doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with your or your father’s application. Thousands and thousands applied 7-8 months ago and are still waiting, which is 100% totally okay! I hope this makes you feel a little less stressed

I just sent out the medicals today with the RFE notice so hopefully the case gets approved soon!
Yaaayy!! Best of luck! Hopefully this means they’ll process it asap! :D otherwise, you’re also doing great and it is all going to work out! Since the RFE was about medicals, it means they don’t see any red flags in your application. That’s a great sign! :D i hope you won’t worry too much - i know, easier said than done! :D

2 months is still a very short time! Don’t worry at all! so many cases status stays “fingerprinted” for 8-14 months before it gets “approved”. You’re still very early on i hope it gets approved faster for sure, but 8-14 months is more than normal, don’t worry at all! my advice is not to compare because really each case is different and for random reasons we know nothing about. If some people get it very fast it doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with your or your father’s application. Thousands and thousands applied 7-8 months ago and are still waiting, which is 100% totally okay! I hope this makes you feel a little less stressed
Oh i see then great and my dad sent the medicals also together with the i-485

And one more thing did u get ur family to US under i-730 petition cos i wanna know sm details bout that

Yaaayy!! Best of luck! Hopefully this means they’ll process it asap! :D otherwise, you’re also doing great and it is all going to work out! Since the RFE was about medicals, it means they don’t see any red flags in your application. That’s a great sign! :D i hope you won’t worry too much - i know, easier said than done! :D
I’m not worried at all thanks for your wishes and i got a feeling it will take couple of weeks before they approve the case like 2-3 different folks I know went through the same and got approved 2-3 weeks after replying to the RFE but as you knows with USCIS there is not guarantee but hope for the best!

Got a response from ombudsman office on outside of processing time inquiry: A review indicates the applicant’s application has been identified as a potential interview waiver application and is currently undergoing normal processing at the NBC prior to field office review. As an interview may not be required, this application may be sent to a field office, other than their local office, for final adjudication. Once further action is taken, the applicant will receive notice at their address of record;
Applied for a GC in nov 2020…

Got a response from ombudsman office on outside of processing time inquiry: A review indicates the applicant’s application has been identified as a potential interview waiver application and is currently undergoing normal processing at the NBC prior to field office review. As an interview may not be required, this application may be sent to a field office, other than their local office, for final adjudication. Once further action is taken, the applicant will receive notice at their address of record;
Applied for a GC in nov 2020…
Thank god you got a reply.

After how many months you got this response. From last two times I have receiving a response that they need more time.

I sent an inquiry 2 times, first time i was told that they will not contact uscis since i got a response from my e-request to uscis that the case will be delayed and then i applied a few month after the first inquiry and got this response within a month, but as you can see it is a no update update :’( don’t know what to expect it has been over two weeks since this update and my case is still pending

I sent an inquiry 2 times, first time i was told that they will not contact uscis since i got a response from my e-request to uscis that the case will be delayed and then i applied a few month after the first inquiry and got this response within a month, but as you can see it is a no update update :’( don’t know what to expect it has been over two weeks since this update and my case is still pending
This is BS … Only way to sue them… I think You should sue now… it’s very late …. I am waiting from Feb 2021… after Ombudsman response… I think I will sue them myself if I don’t get positive response..

Hi Sandepee, I 730 don’t have any relation with your greencard. I applied for my families as soon as my assylum is approved and I am now at the interview stage at the embassy back home. The overall process takes me 8 month untill now.

I

yeah but I also need to move to another state for work and scared that change of address will result in more delays :’( don't know what to do…
Changing address delays the process? I changed 3 states n more then 5 times for work. If you wanna change because of work , you can change it I guess…

Changing address delays the process? I changed 3 states n more then 5 times for work. If you wanna change because of work , you can change it I guess…
Yes i think any change to the case delays the process, cause case will need to move to the respective field office no?