Phoenix AZ - N-400 Timeline

My dad was sent to Tucson too. I was going to go with the Tucson ... (love driving, not) :) but then Kelly from the Office of Congressman Jeff Flake told me I had 2 appointments and I could to to either. I called USCIS and after I spoke to a next level IO,t hey confirmed the 2 appointments. Then I had an IO call my number and she told me that they made 2 appointments for my convinience and that it will not cause any issues. I'm still afraid ... I don't like that they are messing with my file like this, but at least I think they found it or they are acting like they found my file :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't liek that they are messing with my file like this, but at least I think they found it or they are acting like they found my file :)

Oh, they'll find your file, all right...as soon as they are notified of your WOM.

Vorpal, thank you for the words of encouragment. I looked online and it seems as all my defendants got served except the FBI that one is sitting at the USPS unit. I have received 2 green receipts so far. I'm looking forward to move on :) :)

As you can see from my sig, I am done. I feel like a freed slave. Good luck to all of you PHX people.

Just filed

Posting my details

Just filed in December based on Employment based GC(5 yrs - 3 months)

Its scary to hear the stories about such long delays...Hopefully I can get through smoothly....

Last edited by a moderator:
asdasd, congrats on applying.

I wish I could re-assure you on good news :) but my timeline has been more than upsetting or scaring me (kind of lol). Some good, my father applied in September in Phx and got his IL.

Stay on top of your application. When I noticed the lenght of time, my former attorney said to wait. I do not recommend to wait. If you notice it is taking too long to received your FP or your IL make calls to USCIS and Infopass appointments.

I'm happy you joined the thread and keep in touch. Remember that not all people are in my situation or others in this thread :) Good Luck

Here is what I know about PHX processing times from a guy who actually works there: The average time for n-400 is 16-24 months. So Cregan,I would not go nuts just yet.Looks like you got your second fingerprinting done,expect a IL in about a month.

USER2345, my father applied in Sept and has his IL. Phoenix does not take that long. Look at the processing times online ... they just want us to beleive that so we can be more patient

Others

I recently had another Friend Apply in Feb 08 and get there citizenship by August.. So it looks like the normal time is 6 months...but it can surely be very crazy too when it can take between 18-24 months

18-24 months was before when they had the backlog, they claim to be processing Jan 20, 2008 on 11/18/08

I think they lost my file ... I really hope to have a nice present for Christmas :) but again I have my hopes up

Update for my Phoenix friends.

I called USCIS, spoke with a level 2 IO. I'm scheduled for an interview on Feb 4
Thank you

Phx Girl, when you spoke with USCIS, did you speak with a level 2 IO? I have been bugging them :)

I called USCIS, spoke with a level 2 IO. I'm scheduled for an interview on Feb 4
Thank you

Phx Girl, when you spoke with USCIS, did you speak with a level 2 IO? I have been bugging them :)

Great news cregan! The end is in sight:)

/Looks in...

/Sees Chantals post...

/Cheers...

/Way to go Santa...

/Waves..

/Exit stage left...

Congrats to all the phx peeps that are making progress :) For those that aren't, for whatever reason right now, hang in there, its worth it in the end.

Regards,

Weston.

Thank you

Congratulations, Cregan!

asdasd: You're killing me :eek:
;) I'm glad for you.

For me..............
Still NO FP letter:(
I'm being hopeful things will move along Thursday, when an officer is "supposed" to be looking into my file:eek:
Cregan, no I don't believe I spoke to a level 2 officer. How do I do that?:rolleyes:

I can't believe my file is at a stand still. I know every case is different, but you see everyone else move right along, and you can't help but feel discriminated against. Well more like, my file arrived on the one day when the newbie was handling all the applications and lost mine!:mad:
What other explanation could there be?!
I would be more understanding if I had done my FP and it took them a while to do my background, but I know my case is going nowhere, because I have not even done my FP. Imagine how long it will take to do my background check!:eek:
Anyway, just venting. Thx for hearing me out. :rolleyes: