Philadelphia PA - N-400 Timeline

That the number of customer service.
If you call them, they can tell you if your fingerprinting cleared.

The case status, does not tell you anything. Really all yucan do is check your mail everyday.
It will come though.
If in case it goes beyond normal wait time, then i will suggest you call them or go to USCIS

Also, I have very dumb question...Why cant I travel on 2 passports? Use Indian PP one way and US pp on the other way travel?

Thanks,
Akapoor

Your Indian PP is no longer valid once you have US PP. Using invalid Indian PP is sure to catch you in big trouble.

Thanks. That is why I said, it was a dumb question. Coz I didnt realize that my Indian PP wld become invalid.

Incorrect Number of Digits Entered?

When I call 1-800 number I am getting message saying that incorrect number of digits entered.
When I check the status online - status is pending.
What is this means?
Thank you.
DO: Philadelphia,PA
PD: Feb 7th 2008
FP: Mar 11th 2008
ID: ??

la_2008: Any news reg your IL? Does your case status still show up online or did it vanish?

case status vanished online????

Hey guys,

I TRIED TO CHECK MY CASE STAUS ONLINE AND THE RESULT WAS:
Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE,AND THE LADY SAID THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 7 MONTHS BEFORE MAKING ANY INQUIRIES.
DID THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ANYBODY BEFORE???
PLEASE HELP?

Hey guys,

Validation Error(s)
The status for this Receipt Number is incomplete at this time in this automated system and can not be displayed. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.

I CALLED THE CUSTOMER SERVICE,AND THE LADY SAID THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 7 MONTHS BEFORE MAKING ANY INQUIRIES.
PLEASE HELP?
Happens all the time..there's plenty in previous threads about this.
What's your timeline?

Hey guys,

Validation Error(s)

PLEASE HELP?

jaydende: When was the last time you were able to see your case status online? When did it vanish? What's your timeline including 'vanish date'?

Delaware Residents- who filed after JANUARY 08

Have anyone recieved IL and how lond did the process the process take from N-400 to Oath Date

I filed my application in DEC 3rd, I got my IL in July for Aug 8th interview and i completed my oath on Aug 14th in PHL.

my timeline
N400 mailed January 7 08, priority date jan 10 08, FP feb 14 08, IL received in end of june, interview - aug 13 08, oath aug 14 08 in philadelphia

Vt/phl
My Timeline Is As Follows:

Appl Mailed On :05/08/08
Pd :05/12/08
Fpl : 05/23/08
Fpd :06/06/08
Il :waiting.........
I Really Don't Check My Case Status Online Regularly,i Did About A Month Ago,and On The 17th/aug ,i Said Let's Check And There I Found About 'the Validation Error',so I Don't Know Exactly When It Vanished.
Any Idea What Could It Be?i Just Hope They Did Not Lose My File Or Something Like That.

Vt/phl
My Timeline Is As Follows:

Appl Mailed On :05/08/08
Pd :05/12/08
Fpl : 05/23/08
Fpd :06/06/08
Il :waiting.........
I Really Don't Check My Case Status Online Regularly,i Did About A Month Ago,and On The 17th/aug ,i Said Let's Check And There I Found About 'the Validation Error',so I Don't Know Exactly When It Vanished.
Any Idea What Could It Be?i Just Hope They Did Not Lose My File Or Something Like That.

Based on previous posts by others, it appears that after the case status disappears, people get the IL shortly afterwards. Of course, there is no guarantee that this will happen. In a sluggish DO like Philly, who knows what this means. A friend of mine has seen this happen and when he called USCIS, the CSR told him that the online status disappears after the case is transferred to then DO. He has not received his IL yet. I do not want to raise anyone's hopes esp where Philly DO is concerned.

For Philly DO, people who applied in Jan 2008 got their ILs in June and had their interviews in Aug. You can find a few of these posts higher up in this thread. From those, it certainly look like Philly DO has moved to 2008 priority dates, which is good.

RN

Had my interview today.

Got this letter N-652 with "congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted, you will be notified when and where to report for the Oath Ceremony."

What does this mean?? :confused: So am I approved or what ?? :eek:

usually how long does this take to get a response from them???

Thanks

Had my interview today.

Got this letter N-652 with "congratulations! Your application has been recommended for approval. At this time it appears that you have established your eligibility for naturalization. If final approval is granted, you will be notified when and where to report for the Oath Ceremony."

What does this mean?? :confused: So am I approved or what ?? :eek:

usually how long does this take to get a response from them???

Thanks

Docybear, congratulations on passing your interview!

From what I read and understood, this verbiage is normal/standard. You need to wait for your oath letter. Did you ask your interviewing IO about when you can expect your Oath letter?

Docybear, congratulations on passing your interview!

From what I read and understood, this verbiage is normal/standard. You need to wait for your oath letter. Did you ask your interviewing IO about when you can expect your Oath letter?

Sorry nope, everything happened so fast that I forgot about it. What's the chances of being denied after this? This is really unsettling.....

Oath completed

Hi All,

I completed my Oath at 10:30 am this morning. Took my naturalization certificate for appt at 12pm for Passport application. Completed the application and got the Passport in one hour at 1pm.

Now got to apply for the Indian Visa.

Thanks all for the wonderful support and help.

Regards,
AKapoor

Hi All,

I completed my Oath at 10:30 am this morning. Took my naturalization certificate for appt at 12pm for Passport application. Completed the application and got the Passport in one hour at 1pm.

Regards,
AKapoor

akapoor, congratulations on becoming a new US citizen!

Good luck with your future plans.

Hi All,

Regards,
AKapoor

akapoor, congratulations on becoming a new US citizen!

Good luck with your future plans.

Question: Does your case status still show up online? If it has vanished, do you remember when it vanished?